Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

This website lists some of those that have been arrested.
    https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm not a Pence fan, but I'd rather see him at the helm until the inauguration.
    Mark my words, Trump?s going to try to do something on the 20th to take attention away from Biden. Trump hates not being in the spotlight.
    They're planning a "Million Militia March" on the 19th where they plan to being armed and will be looking to the police to help them. This is on Parler. I have a screenshot, but it likely won't work for me. I'll try to edit and add it in.

ETA: More about it here:

https://wimkin.com/mmm
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-08-2021 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/polit...esk/index.html

Officials say man seen in viral photograph at Nancy Pelosi's desk arrested

The man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk during Wednesday's riots in the US Capitol has been arrested and charged with three federal counts, including theft of public property, federal officials said Friday.

Federal officials said Richard Barnett of Arkansas was taken into custody Friday morning in Little Rock.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:31 PM.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/polit...iot/index.html

West Virginia GOP state lawmaker who stormed US Capitol faces criminal charge

Let's play along and pretend his 'not knowing' is true, which we all know it isn't. If he is that stupid, then he has no business being a Representative. They all want to be big, bad asses and brag about doing it, but then they want to cry and whine and blame everyone else when there are repercussions.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 05:58 PM.

https://variety.com/2021/digital/new...ck-1234881225/

Brad Rukstales, the chief executive of a Chicago-area company that provides data-marketing solutions, said he was arrested Wednesday after he entered the U.S. Capitol alongside a mob of pro-Trump rioters seeking to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

His company, Cogensia, said in a statement that Rukstales has been placed on leave while it considers next steps. The violent attack on the U.S. Capitol left at least five people dead, including a U.S. Capitol police officer, and has prompted calls for President Trump to resign, be removed via the 25th Amendment or be impeached and removed from office by Congress.

“Our CEO, Brad Rukstales, participated in the recent Washington DC protests,” the Schaumburg, Ill.-based company said in a statement Thursday. “Those actions were his own and [and he was] not acting on behalf [of] Cogensia nor do his actions in any way reflect the policies or values of our firm. He has been placed on leave of absence while we assess further.”

Rukstales, in his own statement posted on Twitter, apologized for what he called “the single worst personal decision of my life.”

“In a moment of extremely poor judgment following the Jan. 6 rally in Washington, I followed hundreds of others through an open set of doors to the Capitol building to see what was taking place inside,” Rukstales wrote. “I was arrested for the first time in my life and charged with unlawful entry.”

He continued, “My decision to enter the Capitol was wrong, and I am deeply regretful to have done so,” adding that he “condemn[ed] the violence and destruction that took place in Washington.”

Cogensia, founded in 2002, specializes in providing data-driven marketing services to the restaurant and highway toll-collection industries. “We partner with clients to drive lasting customer relationships and incremental brand revenue through integrated systems, online and offline CRM, real-time predictive modeling, and data management,” the company says on its website.

In a Dec. 23, 2020, year-end blog post to Cogensia customers, Rukstales wrote in part that “information overload can be a problem! We are told to trust the experts. The professionals and doctors not only have conflicting information, but often change their advice. Mask. No Mask. Mask indoors. Cases are important. No, it’s hospitalizations. What age ranges are contagious? Close schools! Vaccines are coming! They work. They don’t work — it’s a conspiracy. AGHHH. In general, it seems that the more information that is provided, the more difficult it is to consume, interpret, and action. We end up having to trust ourselves on topics that we are not experts on!”

According to a cached version of Rukstales’ now-deleted bio on the Cogensia website, he claimed to have 28 years of experience in the industry. Under the heading “What I Do For Fun,” Rukstales wrote, “I play keyboards for a 90’s alternative cover band, Jahli Llama.”

Want to read more articles like this one?

https://www.khon2.com/local-news/lea...o-u-s-capitol/

Nick Ochs the leader of Proud Boys Hawaii arrested after being accused of rioting at the Capitol

HONOLULU (KHON2) — “Proud Boys” Hawaii chapter founder Nicholas Ochs is in federal custody under indictment related to the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Jan. 6. The FBI tells KHON2 that Ochs was arrested at the airport by FBI agents without incident on Thursday, Jan. 7.

According to an indictment unsealed today in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., the offense is listed as 18 U.S.C. Section 1752 (a), “Unlawful Entry into Restricted Buildings or Grounds” according to the FBI.

More than 90 people have been arrested since the backers of President Trump stormed the Capitol, overwhelming police and getting inside the building. Ochs was among the throngs of people who flooded the Capitol, according to his own Twitter photo where he posted “Hello from the capitol lol.”

In a criminal complaint and warrant for Ochs’ arrest, a federal agent cited the Twitter post, other images of Ochs seen on national television, and Ochs’ own interview with CNN talking about being in the Capitol.

Ochs founded the Hawaii chapter of Proud Boys, which the FBI says has been “calling for action over false claims that President Trump lost the election due to widespread voter fraud.”

“They clearly need to go after the high-profile cases, so the people that got their faces all over the internet, they’re the first ones to go down,” said political analyst John Hart of Hawaii Pacific University. “Who would ever guess that Hawaii would be involved in the coverage of a far-right insurrection?”

The federal agent wrote in his affidavit that he positively identified Ochs by matching social media images to Ochs’ 2020 Hawaii Republican Party candidate photo from when Ochs ran for state House District 22. Ochs lost that election.

“I think the Hawaii Republican Party, like many state Republican parties, are going to have to make a decision relatively soon, whether or not they’re still ‘Trumplicans,’ whether or not they’re still ‘Donald Trump’s Republican Party,’ as his son refers to it,” Hart said.

The Hawaii Republican Party did not yet respond to questions about Ochs’ arrest and party affiliation, but the party chairwoman Shirlene Ostrov told KHON2 this on the day of the riot: “There’s more that unites us than divides us. We ask for everyone to be safe and to remember that we’re all Americans first and to make sure that they treat each other with respect even while we can maintain our differences.”

KHON2 has not received responses to phone and email messages requesting comment from Ochs or an attorney on his behalf. The affidavit in the criminal complaint quotes Ochs as telling CNN: “We didn’t have to break in, I just walked in and filmed” and that he was “working as a ‘professional journalist.’”

Ochs’ alleged offense on the criminal complaint is “unlawful entry into restricted buildings or grounds.” Punishment can result in a year in prison but rises to a maximum of 10 years if injuries or weapons are involved.

Ochs’ first court hearing is set for Monday, Jan. 11, in Honolulu, and a federal filing asks for Ochs to be ordered to make an initial appearance in the Washington, D.C. federal district court in two to three weeks. The motion says “the government does not intend to ask for defendant Ochs to be detained.”

https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boys-2649805956/

Arrested Proud Boys leader has history of business failure and apparently lives with his mom
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:00 PM.

https://abc7news.com/ca-proud-boy-gi...-riot/9481512/

WASHINTON D.C. (KGO) -- The FBI has been making arrests and trying to identify others who rioted at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

New evidence is surfacing Friday, from a firsthand account from a California member of the Proud Boys who was there.

This member of the Central Valley Proud Boys gave the I-Team's Dan Noyes permission to show his video, but it could become a problem for the group. It confirms that a national leader of the Proud Boys was there, leading dozens of members as they rushed the building.

We first met Eddie Block covering Trump rallies and counter-protests in Sacramento. He has difficulty walking so he live-streams events from his scooter; but make no mistake. He's a full-fledged Proud Boy, earning his fourth degree of initiation into the group for a fight with anti-fascists last November.

Block said, "I don't know if I hurt the guy or not because I'm crippled, but I got my punches in."

Block flew to the nation's Capitol to attend the Trump rally Wednesday, met a large contingent of Proud Boys from across the country, and drove his scooter along with them to the Capitol building.

They chanted, "USA, USA, USA."

Some in the crowd clearly prepared for battle, one in a helmet and protective vest holding a baseball bat. Block identified the Proud Boys national leadership, who were directing the group. Joe Biggs is the group's lead coordinator.

Their numbers swell as they approach the building. The Capitol complex stairs were a challenge for Block's scooter, but the Proud Boys lifted it down. Ahead of Block, pandemonium breaks out.

Block explains, "And all of a sudden, people just started rushing by me and rushing in there. And this one guy comes running down, these tears, mace running down his face. And he's like, 'Come on you mother f***s , there's more of us than them. Let's go back up there.' Flash bombs going off. Rubber pellets were flying everywhere. Tear gas was everywhere."

You can see on Block's video how rioters climbed the Capitol's scaffolding. Several Proud Boys lifted his scooter up more stairs to give him a perch on the second balcony from the top.

Block said he wanted to be the last person remaining on the balcony, "Because I know if the cops rush, they're not exactly going to be able to force me to get down."

He was able to live-stream from there, as the chaos inside turned deadly. As the sun went down, police regained control. Block said, "The cops just stormed, took everybody off, but I'm still up here."

Block was the last of the mob on the balcony, and an officer finally ordered him to leave. Police did not arrest him, but offered to help him down three stairs. He declined and took a tumble. Finally, riding off into the night, back to his hotel.

Block is now back home; he says he expects more protests on Inauguration Day. We'll see whether the FBI's crack down on those who rioted will have an impact.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/nyc-ma...e-since-siege/

The New York City man who joined a mob that breached the US Capitol was seen leaving his home Friday for the first time since he was revealed to be the son of a prominent Brooklyn judge.

Aaron Mostofsky — who sported a wacky fur costume inside the breached building as he griped about a “stolen election” — was caught on camera leaving his home while carrying a suit on a hanger and a plastic bag.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/09/air-fo...with-zip-ties/

Air Force vet identified as rioter with zip ties during Capitol siege

A rioter filmed wearing military gear and carrying zip-tie handcuffs on the Senate floor has been identified as a retired Air Force lieutenant colonel.

Larry Rendall Brock, Jr., an Air Force Academy graduate and combat veteran from Texas, was seen in photos and videos roaming around the Capitol and even breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office suite along with other pro-Trump demonstrators, the New Yorker reported Friday.

These military guys should be stripped of their pensions. If you're a traitor to our nation, then we shouldn't be paying you a pension.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:43 PM.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/polit...iot/index.html

West Virginia GOP state lawmaker who allegedly stormed US Capitol has resigned

Derrick Evans, the West Virginia state lawmaker who was allegedly among the rioters who stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, resigned Saturday.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/polit...sts/index.html

DOJ announces charges against man carrying Pelosi's podium and others in US Capitol riot

Adam Johnson, 36, of Florida was arrested in the state Friday and booked into the Pinellas County Jail just days after he was allegedly caught on camera carrying the House speaker's lectern, according to the release. He has been charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; one count of theft of government property; and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Jacob Anthony Chansley, who allegedly was the man seen in photos dressed in horns, bearskin headdress and face paint, was taken into custody Saturday, according to the release. The Arizona man has been charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:42 PM.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ling-sick.html

A transportation worker from New York who called out sick in order to take part in the mob that stormed the Capitol in Washington D.C. on Wednesday has been suspended from his job with MTA Metro-North.

Will Pepe who worked at Metro-North's Brewster rail yard in upstate New York is now being investigated by the FBI who are looking into what role he played during the rally.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:41 PM.

So the guy with the flex cuffs is a pilot. He flew for a private airline out of Fort Worth that flew a 737. He has reportedly been fired, and the rumor in pilot circles is that he is going to be recalled to active duty in the military, so that he can then be court marshalled and they can take away his pension. That's a start.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:41 PM.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

Man With Assault Rifle Charged With Threatening Pelosi, Officials Say

A man who had an assault rifle was charged with threatening Nancy Pelosi, the House speaker, after he traveled to Washington for the pro-Trump rally on Wednesday and sent a text message saying he would put “a bullet in her noggin on Live TV,” the federal authorities said.

Federal agents said the man, Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr., had been staying at a Holiday Inn in Washington and had weapons in his camper-style trailer, including a Glock handgun, a pistol, a Tavor X95 assault rifle and hundreds of rounds of ammunition.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:39 PM.

"Mommy, help me get over this railing while I hold my zip ties, so that I can murder members of Congress and the VP." Not only did his mommy go to the riot, but I think this article is saying that is her standing next to him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ay/ar-BB1cDDYa

A Tennessee man was arrested Sunday after photos from the deadly Capitol riot show him outfitted for mayhem — and reportedly accompanied by his mother.

Prosecutors say photos from the Wednesday riot show a person who appears to be Munchel carrying plastic zip ties, an item in a holster on his right hip, and a cell phone mounted on his chest with the camera facing outward, ostensibly to record events that day.

Eric Gavelek Munchel, 30, was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

British news outlets reported he also had his bulletproof vest-wearing mom at his side.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:38 PM.

Capitol Siege Terrorists-January 6, 2021

On cell
    Gold medalist among rioters
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...itol-mob%3famp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/al...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Alabama man with 'particularly lethal' Molotov cocktails at US Capitol riot left alarming notes in truck, records show

An Alabama man who parked a truck filled with Molotov cocktails and a cache of firearms blocks from the U.S. Capitol had "concerning" handwritten notes that named an Obama-appointed federal judge a "bad guy," singled out a Muslim representative and listed contact information for conservative media personalities, according to court records.

The materials were unsealed Tuesday in the federal case against Lonnie Coffman, who was formally indicted on 17 separate weapons charges after his Jan. 6 arrest.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:37 PM.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video-show...ry?id=75206495

'I am not a terrorist': Retired Navy SEAL speaks after Capitol siege-The Navy veteran said he wanted lawmakers to be left "shaking in their shoes."

(Dictionary
    ter?ror?ist
    /ˈterərəst/
    noun
    noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

A retired U.S. Navy SEAL is facing questions from the FBI after boasting in a Facebook video about "breaching the Capitol" last Wednesday after traveling to Washington to join a rally for President Donald Trump, an assault he said in the video that he hoped would ignite a "positive revolution."

The video shows Adam Newbold, 45, from Lisbon, Ohio, who the Navy confirmed is a retired reserve SEAL special warfare operator, in a car on his return home from Washington, telling his Facebook followers that he was "proud" of the assault on the U.S. Capitol building earlier that day.

Newbold, in the video, seeks to defend the actions of those who broke into the Capitol by falsely insisting that the only destruction occurred as the rioters tried to enter the building, and also incorrectly says that nothing was vandalized.

I love all the backpedaling little bitches. I hope they convict him and take away his right to have guns.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:35 PM.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/of...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Off-duty Virginia police officers arrested for their roles in the U.S. Capitol riot

Two Virginia police officers, including one who bragged on social media that he didn’t do anything illegal by storming the U.S. Capitol, now face charges from the Department of Justice for their roles in the riot.

Jacob Fracker and Thomas Robertson, who work for the Rocky Mount Police Department, were arrested Wednesday, the Justice Department stated. Both were charged with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:32 PM.

Capitol Siege Terrorists-January 6, 2021

Per request, I am opening this thread up and will also be moving some of the posts from the election thread.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...q5y-story.html

A Chicago man was arrested Wednesday on federal charges alleging he participated in last week’s mob attack on the U.S. Capitol, posting a photo of the plaque outside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s ransacked office.

Kevin Lyons, 40, of the Gladstone Park neighborhood on the Northwest Side, was charged in a criminal complaint in Washington with misdemeanor counts of knowingly entering a restricted building without lawful authority, and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Authorities said he also took phone videos while in the building.

So now you get to tell your children that you're a terrorist.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:32 PM.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...=chartbeat-flt

Federal authorities on Thursday alleged a Pennsylvania man is the person photographed at last week’s mob attack on the U.S. Capitol wearing a ‘CFD’ hat.

According to an FBI affidavit filed in the case, a tipster told authorities the man pictured was Robert Sanford of Pennsylvania, who was retired from the Chester Fire Department in that state. Sanford, 55, was charged Thursday with knowingly entering a restricted building, disruptive conduct on Capitol grounds and assaulting officers engaged in official duties, according to authorities.
    So the firefighter attacked the police. Hmmmm

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Justice Department launches webpage tracking individuals charged in Capitol riot

arrest tracking page:https://www.justice.gov/opa/investig...olence-capitol
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:22 PM.

More on this idiot

https://nypost.com/2021/01/13/retire...g-the-capitol/

Retired Navy SEAL bragged about ?breaching the Capitol,? video shows
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:23 PM.

This would be woefully incomplete without:

Members of the pro-Trump mob that staged an insurrection at the U.S. Capitol last week intended "to capture and assassinate elected officials," federal prosecutors say, in a new court filing against Jacob Chansley, also known as the "QAnon Shaman."

Chansley wore horns, face paint and fur as he stood on the Senate dais ? where he left a threatening note for Vice President Mike Pence, prosecutors say.

"It's only a matter of time, justice is coming," the hand-written note to Pence read, according to the court document. The note was left at the spot where, moments earlier, Pence had been poised to preside over a joint session to certify President-elect Joe Biden's victory over President Trump. Chansley told the FBI that he believes Pence is a "child-trafficking traitor."
    https://www.npr.org/sections/insurre...m_campaign=npr

Much more at link.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information