Thread: Girl (Kelsey Lynn Smith, 17) fatally shot by teen playing with gun in Marion County, deputies say

Girl (Kelsey Lynn Smith, 17) fatally shot by teen playing with gun in Marion County, deputies say

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002692464460

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...-deputies-say/

MARION COUNTY, Fla. ' A 17-year-old girl was fatally shot while a teenage boy was playing with a gun in a mobile home in Marion County, according to authorities.

Deputies with the Marion County Sheriff's Office said the shooting took place shortly before 1 a.m. Friday at what appeared to be an abandoned mobile home on 1676 Northeast 97th Street Road, where the victim, identified as Kelsey Lynn Smith, and the suspect had been living.

News 6 is not identifying the suspect due to the fact that he is also under the age of 18.

When investigators arrived at the home, the suspect told them he and the victim had been living there without electricity next to the home where the victim's family lives.

He also told deputies that the victim's brother-in-law had given him the gun and told him to clean it for him, according to an arrest report. The suspect said he took the gun next door to the mobile home to wipe it down and told detectives he had a gun cleaning kit in the home but was not able to tell them where it was located.

Deputies said the victim's brother-in-law told investigators his gun was missing from his truck, which was parked outside at the time of the shooting.

The suspect told deputies he was walking around the room twirling the gun around his finger when it accidentally went off, causing a bullet to strike Smith in the head, according to the report.

After the shooting, the suspect ran next door to the victim's parents' house to explain what happened, calling 911 on the way, deputies said.

The victim's father went back to the mobile home with the suspect, who told the victim 'he was sorry and would go do his jail time,' the report said.

The suspect was arrested and taken to the Juvenile Assessment Center on a manslaughter charge, according to the Sheriff's Office.

During an interview with detectives, the suspect said multiple times that he knew live rounds were in the chamber and that 'he messed up,' according to the report.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...,_deputies_say
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-14-2021 at 03:40 PM.

FB link doesn't work, was her page taken down already?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    FB link doesn't work, was her page taken down already?
    Try again. Happened because I cleaned the ?s out of the article.

Yeah this doesn't seem like a accidental shooting to me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    A post on her page from 6/24/19 has her standing at a gravesite.

And now, others will stand like that at hers.

And yeah, this was no fucking accident. These loser trash motherfuckers should all be locked up.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah this doesn't seem like a accidental shooting to me.
    I agree. His story is very....odd.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I used to live like 2 miles from there, and would go to the cemetery there to chill. It's also really close to John Travolta's house.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

https://www.ocala-news.com/2021/01/0...loaded-weapon/

An Anthony teenager was arrested on manslaughter charges early Friday morning after claiming he accidentally shot and killed his 17-year-old girlfriend.

Marion County sheriff’s responded to an abandoned mobile home at 1676 N.W. 96th Street Rd. shortly after midnight after receiving a 911 call from 17-year-old LaVonte Jamaal Powell. He told the 911 operator that his girlfriend was “gone, not conscious and not breathing,” a sheriff’s office report states.

When deputies arrived, they were directed to a back bedroom in the mobile home, where they found the victim deceased with what appeared to be a gunshot wound to the head. Deputies also located a black-and-silver firearm on the bed next to the victim, the report says.

As deputies conducted their investigation, Powell began making spontaneous utterances that he “(expletive deleted) up” and “it was an accident.” He then started walking away from deputies and was detained after he ignored their commands to stop, the report says.

After being read his rights, Powell said he and the girl had been dating for 17 months and had been staying in the mobile home with no electricity. Powell said they were in the bedroom when he began playing with a gun that he knew was loaded and accidentaly shot the girl. He was then placed under arrest and transported to the Juvenile Assessment Center, according to the report.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    A post on her page from 6/24/19 has her standing at a gravesite.

And now, others will stand like that at hers.
    This is whose grave she is standing at in that photo: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.sanfordsmith

That cemetery also houses some of these guys: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ghlight=runway

When I used to visit there I did a lot of research into a lot of the people buried there as I wandered around. The driver of the above case has a pretty elaborate and large grave there.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Thread Information