Thread: Young unidentified girl's remains found near Lincoln County, OR rest stop identified after a year as Haley Mae Coblentz (9)

Young unidentified girl's remains found near Lincoln County, OR rest stop identified after a year as Haley Mae Coblentz (9)

https://katu.com/news/local/6-missin...n-oregon-woods

Oregon State Police do not yet know the identity of the little girl found dead last month in the woods at a rest area.
    https://www.kptv.com/news/police-rul...0b53f0bdf.html
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-25-2022 at 02:31 PM.

Due to the condition of the remains, police believe the girl had likely been dead for at least 30 days before being found.
    So this is a relatively 'fresh' body? Have all of those girls reported missing (above) been gone only 30 days or so? Ugh, it hurts my heart that they don't know who she is.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Chances are good that someone who should love her murdered her and dumped her body, otherwise I believe they would have identified her by now. There may be other children at risk. This makes me sick to my heart.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

2 women arrested in Michigan, charged with murder of girl found in bag in Oregon woods

NEWPORT, Ore. - Two women faces charge of Aggravated Murder in connection with the body of a little girl found last year in the woods near a rest area along the H.B. Van Duzer Scenic Corridor in Lincoln County, Oregon.
    "An individual walking in the area discovered the remains of a female child, concealed inside a duffle bag, then hidden in the forest," Oregon State Police said of the December 2020 discovery. "Based on the level of decomposition, it appeared she had been deceased between 30-60 days before her discovery."

According to state police:

Investigators and experts at the Oregon State Medical Examiner?s Office, collected samples from the child?s remains for DNA testing by a specialty DNA laboratory. Parabon Nano Labs extracted DNA from the samples submitted, and on October 4, 2021, notified OSP investigators they identified the deceased child.

The deceased girl was identified as Haley Mae Coblentz.

Coblentz was 9 at the time of her death. Born in Colorado, she was living with her biological mother and mother?s girlfriend in multiple places in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest since 2015, according to police.

"She was not reported as a missing person at the time of her death," police added.

With the assistance of the Detroit FBI, Oregon State Police located Haley?s mother, 29-year-old Shawna Browning, and 34-year-old Lauren Harrison in Detroit, Michigan, on November 30,2021.

Investigators arrested Browning and Harrison and served a search warrant on their vehicle and hotel room. The two are being held without bail in Wayne County, Michigan, pending extradition to Oregon to face charges in the girl's death.

I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to paste her pic in here. durrr. But she has just the sweetest face and she is so young, it makes you wonder if it was provided by a relative who had taken care of her a long time ago and hadn't seen her in a long time. She probably didn't have anything more recent with the way she had been treated. I've been waiting so long for them to identify her.

Oh noooooo! That picture breaks my heart. What a beautiful little baby.

She looks to be about 3/4 in that pic. So sweet and innocent.

No one even reported her missing, poor girl.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Cases like this are one reason for me to stay away from mds for a bit. I just can't. I think every single child abuser on this planet should suffer the same fucking fate.

Because fuck your belief in forgiveness, people who do this to children deserve to suffer every day for the remainder of their days, and those days should be numbered.

There is no fucking excuse for the killing of a child.

Fuck these twats.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Cases like this are one reason for me to stay away from mds for a bit. I just can't. I think every single child abuser on this planet should suffer the same fucking fate.

Because fuck your belief in forgiveness, people who do this to children deserve to suffer every day for the remainder of their days, and those days should be numbered.

There is no fucking excuse for the killing of a child.

Fuck these twats.
    I don't believe in forgiveness for things like this. In fact, I would happily make a career out of being the official lever-puller at every one of these bastards' executions - and I am not kidding about that. Pay me a decent salary, cover my travel expenses and I'll go around the country putting an end to each and every one of these fucks.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't believe in forgiveness for things like this. In fact, I would happily make a career out of being the official lever-puller at every one of these bastards' executions - and I am not kidding about that. Pay me a decent salary, cover my travel expenses and I'll go around the country putting an end to each and every one of these fucks.
    I'll be your assistant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Oregon authorities use genealogy to ID 9-year-old found stuffed into duffel bag in woods

Investigators went public over the summer with details of the case, as well as the news that they were using the latest in DNA technology ? genetic genealogy ? in an effort to determine the slain child?s identity. They have been working with Virginia-based Parabon Nanolabs and its chief genetic genealogist, CeCe Moore, to solve the puzzle.
    Parabon extracted DNA from the girl?s remains and Moore went to work, using the girl?s genetic profile to reverse-engineer a family tree and find her relatives. The research led them to Haley and Browning.
    The girl, at the time estimated to be between 6 and 10 years old, was wearing a pull-up diaper when her body was found, state troopers said. She was fully dressed, but authorities withheld details about her clothing, along with how they believed she was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'll be your assistant.
    I'm pretty sure that Kevansvault is the administrator for that department and you can apply for the position with him.

Thread Information