Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SOAD aka Paul Tanner passed away in September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    There was a third person involved but I don't remember who. I want to say the person they threatened (or dug up dirt on) was RedAngel(?) perhaps? I seem to remember she was involved but as a victim, not as a perpetrator. Or maybe she's the one who spoke out and revealed the whole thing?
    The HuniBuni thread I linked talks about the AIDA members on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The HuniBuni thread I linked talks about the AIDA members on the first page.
    Maven!!! She was "my" MorbidT. She'd friend noobs on MySpace or PM them and try to get cozy then she'd "out" whatever secrets you might have to DBD and HB... She was out of luck with me, cause I don't tell a stranger something in a PM that I wouldn't post in the open forum. Oh, I might ask a question or something. Maybe say something that I wouldn't say publicly because it'd hurt someones feelings... but to some stranger that reached out on MDS? No way. Mama warned me about strangers that act friendly when they just want to get you into their creepy white van.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I could be totally mixing up two or more different stories... But it seems like Alex loaned Perry a camera and then started blackmailing her (something something noods) and Perry disappeared and her husband, who was actually Perry came here looking for her?? But I could be mixing up two or more different flusterclucks. Does anyone still here remember the deets?
    that was megan farmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    that was megan farmer
    OK yeah. That name rings a beli. So many funtimes.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

OK yeah. That name rings a beli. So many funtimes.
    remember when someone got a hold of Alex's account and he quoted and replied to megan farmer's pics? yeah, that was fucked up.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

remember when someone got a hold of Alex's account and he quoted and replied to megan farmer's pics? yeah, that was fucked up.
    I wish I knew all this fun stuff. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I am about half way through the hunibuni thread. :ghost: I am guessing this is who Saleen thought Kambing was when he said that he suspected Kambing of being an older member who promised to extract revenge and bring down MDS.

I am about half way through the hunibuni thread. :ghost: I am guessing this is who Saleen thought Kambing was when he said that he suspected Kambing of being an older member who promised to extract revenge and bring down MDS.
    I wouldn't even think to link the 2....totally different posting style, etc. WTF? lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I wouldn't even think to link the 2....totally different posting style, etc. WTF? lol.
    Yeah, I totally see no connection, but I think Saleen just wanted to start something.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    BudWeiserdrinker! Yes. He was OK and then he wasn't. Turned into a jeeeerrrk. There are whole year of my life (like this last year) that I barely remember. But some of this stuff is so clear!
    Didn't he get arrested for violating an order of protection while carrying a firearm or something that was just batshit insane level of crazy?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

No. Not Perry. She was nice and then turned out to be a real nutcase. But I don't remember any connection with AIDA.
    The AIDA members all had the little logo in their signatures. If she had the logo, she was a member.

I could be totally mixing up two or more different stories... But it seems like Alex loaned Perry a camera and then started blackmailing her (something something noods) and Perry disappeared and her husband, who was actually Perry came here looking for her?? But I could be mixing up two or more different flusterclucks. Does anyone still here remember the deets?
    that was megan farmer
    OMG, you two are bringing back a flood of crazy memories that I forgot all about until I read them again! The Alex/Megan Farmer drama was seriously messed up. Yes, she exercised poor judgment, but she was young and I felt really sorry for her. She seemed really naive and trusting; and Alex took full advantage. He was a troubled soul. I think that might be what finally got Alex permaband.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I'm trying to remember myself. I came in during the Kathleen Savio or "Slut Bag who I refuse to say her name". Which ever came first. I remember when I started people could either be really nice or total dicks. Anyone remember threads he was active in?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Didn't he get arrested for violating an order of protection while carrying a firearm or something that was just batshit insane level of crazy?
    Yeah, I think that was the story. Going around making threats to exes or something like that.

The AIDA members all had the little logo in their signatures. If she had the logo, she was a member.

OMG, you two are bringing back a flood of crazy memories that I forgot all about until I read them again! The Alex/Megan Farmer drama was seriously messed up. Yes, she exercised poor judgment, but she was young and I felt really sorry for her. She seemed really naive and trusting; and Alex took full advantage. He was a troubled soul. I think that might be what finally got Alex permaband.
    I believe you are right... I felt really sorry for her too.

Any idea what thread the Alex/Megan Farmer drama was in?

If I remember correctly, he did loan her a camera. She possibly had nudes on it, and he threatened to show people or her boyfriend, idk. then there was a time he was in a chat room with her, and was watching her get assaulted and he either encouraged it or something along those lines. I really cannot remember.

If I remember correctly, he did loan her a camera. She possibly had nudes on it, and he threatened to show people or her boyfriend, idk. then there was a time he was in a chat room with her, and was watching her get assaulted and he either encouraged it or something along those lines. I really cannot remember.
    OMG that is horrible!

I'm pretty sure it was in the first "Speak Here," or one of the very early iterations.

Yes, all of this. It was a really messed up situation. I forget the name of the chat room everyone used to go to, but IIRC it was her husband who got physical with her while she was chatting in there BECAUSE of the Alex stuff. Alex threatened to post the pics in NSFW or something. He was a horribly disturbed man. Him and Aqua.....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Didn't know that. I can remember him getting busted for drink driving. Crap. I missed this drama.

All kinds of stalking/menacing charges with an ex, I believe.

I'm pretty sure it was in the first "Speak Here," or one of the very early iterations.

Yes, all of this. It was a really messed up situation. I forget the name of the chat room everyone used to go to, but IIRC it was her husband who got physical with her while she was chatting in there BECAUSE of the Alex stuff. Alex threatened to post the pics in NSFW or something. He was a horribly disturbed man. Him and Aqua.....
    Absolutely. And the "big secret" about Alex and why he is this emoji
    It was stickam!!! That was fun. I think MF willingly was getting down with someone if I remember correctly?

Man we really lived a life on these boards!
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    All kinds of stalking/menacing charges with an ex, I believe.

Absolutely. And the "big secret" about Alex and why he is this emoji
    It was stickam!!! That was fun. I think MF willingly was getting down with someone if I remember correctly?

Man we really lived a life on these boards!
    Alex. Who my dumbass younger self gave his phone number to so I could yell at him in real time about fucking with one of the ladies from the board.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

I think someone may need to make a spreadsheet so all of us noobs can keep up!

That's not a bad idea.

It would have to be a huge spreadsheet. There was SO much.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It would have to be a huge spreadsheet. There was SO much.
    Probably need a database to allow multiple links, rather than a flat datablase.

Thread Information