Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SOAD aka Paul Tanner passed away in September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    I gave that all a wide berth, being here a long time but avoided all the drama. AIDA? wasn't that like Allied Internet Detective Agency and hunny bunny was in on that as well. They were banging on about cleaning people's clocks if they offended them.
    Can't remember who else was in it, but didn't they have visions of turning Bud/crown Royal against people & doing their dirty work. Mike would remember better than me. Like I say, been around from the start, but always kept it low key and avoided drama.

But SOAD - he was a good guy.
    So that's what AIDA stood for, I always wondered!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I wasn't around when it went down, but I seem to remember her being involved. Maybe that's just my shit memory mixing things up, but I remember she and DBD being close. Could be wrong through.

I'm revealing the eons of lurk time before I finally made an account now.
    She may have been, I don't know. Like I say, I was a noob when it all went down, but she wasn't part of the pack that I could see when I was nonpremie, and by the time I was Premiefied she certainly wasn't my only real reason to believe that is the fact that she was still here long after the dust settled. I knew her a a cranky but funny old thing. People took her snark way more seriously than it needed to be, imho. Yeah, she gave kevansvault shit, but I think she thought he was a little over the top with his "you need to die miserably" responses in a lot of cases, so she snarked. She was never anything but nice to me and she was funny as hell. I miss her. I also miss otds, ron, peavey, and so many other people who, inexplicable got lives and don't come around here anymore. Moosie! and and and.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I don't believe Deeply Shaded was a part of that. I liked her. She was a cunt, but we got along fine. I think Hotsauce ran her off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I don't believe Deeply Shaded was a part of that. I liked her. She was a cunt, but we got along fine. I think Hotsauce ran her off lol
    This
    Some of us were friends or friendly with dbd, but had no clue about the DBD /Aida thing. Lots of strong personalities back in the day. If everyone who had a grudge kept a grudge mds would have been long gone.
    SOAD was such a wiseass but really so sweet..I thought he was Aussie though - mixed that up in my own head I guess.
    I thought Soad just fucked off after too much nonsense? I dont remember my ass is old
    Ive been here since the beginning , but I dont remember shit lol

I just checked that link- SOAD was around way after that , he was unbanned at some point.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    This
    Some of us were friends or friendly with dbd, but had no clue about the DBD /Aida thing. Lots of strong personalities back in the day. If everyone who had a grudge kept a grudge mds would have been long gone.
    SOAD was such a wiseass but really so sweet..I thought he was Aussie though - mixed that up in my own head I guess.
    I thought Soad just fucked off after too much nonsense? I dont remember my ass is old
    Ive been here since the beginning , but I dont remember shit lol

I just checked that link- SOAD was around way after that , he was unbanned at some point.
    Hey Lady! Great to see you! I've been thinking about DS. Didn't she leave after baby shower drama? She didn't get the word about a group gift? Maybe Peavey? Or was it when Where's the beef was sick? Anyway there was a collection for a gift and whomever was spearheading it didn't ask DS to contribute and she left in a huff.

So many fun times.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Hey Lady! Great to see you! I've been thinking about DS. Didn't she leave after baby shower drama? She didn't get the word about a group gift? Maybe Peavey? Or was it when Where's the beef was sick? Anyway there was a collection for a gift and whomever was spearheading it didn't ask DS to contribute and she left in a huff.

So many fun times.
    Oooh maybe?
    I remember her peacing out mad, but Im not entirely sure why...
    She had a house fire, wasnt that related? Man I know more about the OG here than most of my biological extended family /#lifefail

Remember Trammy? I think she was actually the lunch cancer creator
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

Oooh maybe?
    I remember her peacing out mad, but Im not entirely sure why...
    She had a house fire, wasnt that related? Man I know more about the OG here than most of my biological extended family /#lifefail

Remember Trammy? I think she was actually the lunch cancer creator
    I'm pretty sure about the baby/get well gift but it was the final straw I think. I always figured she'd come back when she calmed down, but no, unless she's really here pretending to be someone else... :) Now, the whole Lunch Cancer episode was just before my time. People were still talking about it, but it was done except for the dust settling when I joined. Miss you! You'd like some of these noobs, maybe come around more often?

I know the feeling. I know some of these folks better than I do irl people for sure.

Oh man, so sad. I echo everyone else's sentiments, he was hilarious.

For starters, I always liked SOAD, sad to hear he took his own life. Was this a chemical suicide? He used to belong to a CS forum and we had a thread about it here at one time. Rest in peace....

OK this is fuzzy, because a.) My memory is like a sieve these days b.) it was a long time ago and I was a noob myself and not in on all the deets... but

(DBD) was a mod. She had her own vicious little crew of mean girls who liked to stir up trouble. Woe betide the person who posted their own death thread rather than submitting it thru channels. And god help you if you attracted their attention. They formed their own little MAGA group "AIDA." eventually shit got real and mass bannings happened. I found myself premie (thanks friend!!) in the middle of all of this and never did know all the deets.
    Your mind isn't fuzzy at all, this is exactly how it went down. DBD and Hunni Bunni were the gang leaders of AIDA. I always thought Mike liked the drama they caused, he never did anything to stop them until DBD started using her Mod status to look up real identities and threaten people.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I wonder if deeply shaded was one of these mean girls, myself. She was a complete and total cunt to me, always. I never had a problem with DBD, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I'm on my second account thats not as old as my original but I think DS was pals with DBD and part of all that?
    Wasn't death roe in all that too?
    wildddd times. I need to buy permanent preemie cause I'll be here til I die
    (and then y'all better say nice shit about me)
    Deeply Shaded was not part of AIDA and she wasn't a fan of DBD or HB.

She may have been, I don't know. Like I say, I was a noob when it all went down, but she wasn't part of the pack that I could see when I was nonpremie, and by the time I was Premiefied she certainly wasn't my only real reason to believe that is the fact that she was still here long after the dust settled. I knew her a a cranky but funny old thing. People took her snark way more seriously than it needed to be, imho. Yeah, she gave kevansvault shit, but I think she thought he was a little over the top with his "you need to die miserably" responses in a lot of cases, so she snarked. She was never anything but nice to me and she was funny as hell. I miss her. I also miss otds, ron, peavey, and so many other people who, inexplicable got lives and don't come around here anymore. Moosie! and and and.
    This. She had a brilliantly sharp sense of humour and very little tolerance for BS. She was truly one of my favorite members and I miss her.

Yes, this is exactly what happened. Left and never came back. It all went down in Speak Here (V, maybe?). I always hope she's still here, but she was a prolific poster and I think if she came back with another name, she would STILL be a prolific poster and we'd recognize her. She LOVED the Home Decor thread. I think she's the one who started it. Come back Deeply Shaded - all the jackholes are gone!
    Last edited by KimTisha; 01-22-2021 at 06:46 AM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

This is so very sad. He was at times hilarious. A smart wiseass. RIP SOAD.

It makes me remember all the crazy times in 07-08. Wild, but hilarious. I too miss all those people like DS. I know we lost a lot of people after the crash of the site in 2012? It seems like a lot didn't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    For starters, I always liked SOAD, sad to hear he took his own life. Was this a chemical suicide? He used to belong to a CS forum and we had a thread about it here at one time. Rest in peace....

Your mind isn't fuzzy at all, this is exactly how it went down. DBD and Hunni Bunni were the gang leaders of AIDA. I always thought Mike liked the drama they caused, he never did anything to stop them until DBD started using her Mod status to look up real identities and threaten people.

Deeply Shaded was not part of AIDA and she wasn't a fan of DBD or HB.

This. She had a brilliantly sharp sense of humour and very little tolerance for BS. She was truly one of my favorite members and I miss her.

Yes, this is exactly what happened. Left and never came back. It all went down in Speak Here (V, maybe?). I always hope she's still here, but she was a prolific poster and I think if she came back with another name, she would STILL be a prolific poster and we'd recognize her. She LOVED the Home Decor thread. I think she's the one who started it. Come back Deeply Shaded - all the jackholes are gone!
    There was DBD and Hunni Bunni and??? There was a third member of their coven wasn't there? Seems like she pretended to be nicer to the noobs to set you up for dbd and hb? Yeah I always figured she'd come back, but no. Hope she's well and happy!

There was DBD and Hunni Bunni and??? There was a third member of their coven wasn't there? Seems like she pretended to be nicer to the noobs to set you up for dbd and hb? Yeah I always figured she'd come back, but no. Hope she's well and happy!
    There was a third person involved but I don't remember who. I want to say the person they threatened (or dug up dirt on) was RedAngel(?) perhaps? I seem to remember she was involved but as a victim, not as a perpetrator. Or maybe she's the one who spoke out and revealed the whole thing?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

There was a third person involved but I don't remember who. I want to say the person they threatened (or dug up dirt on) was RedAngel(?) perhaps? I seem to remember she was involved but as a victim, not as a perpetrator. Or maybe she's the one who spoke out and revealed the whole thing?
    Yes I think RedAngel was one of the victims... there were a number of them.

I have been reading threads out of pure boredom...could it be a person named Perry? They have some AIDA stuff in their sig.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

There's so many people who posted all the time who aren't around anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have been reading threads out of pure boredom...could it be a person named Perry? They have some AIDA stuff in their sig.
    No. Not Perry. She was nice and then turned out to be a real nutcase. But I don't remember any connection with AIDA.

No. Not Perry. She was nice and then turned out to be a real nutcase. But I don't remember any connection with AIDA.
    I wouldn't know bc I wasn't here. It was just a guess.

Do you mind sharing the Perry story?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wouldn't know bc I wasn't here. It was just a guess.

Do you mind sharing the Perry story?
    I could be totally mixing up two or more different stories... But it seems like Alex loaned Perry a camera and then started blackmailing her (something something noods) and Perry disappeared and her husband, who was actually Perry came here looking for her?? But I could be mixing up two or more different flusterclucks. Does anyone still here remember the deets?

I could be totally mixing up two or more different stories... But it seems like Alex loaned Perry a camera and then started blackmailing her (something something noods) and Perry disappeared and her husband, who was actually Perry came here looking for her?? But I could be mixing up two or more different flusterclucks. Does anyone still here remember the deets?
    I think Alex and the "camera borrower" were someone else...the girl was nice but not very good judgement ( could be describing myself!)
    Perry had some thing where she claimed her brother died, and made up some lies, nd got outed for it. Then her "husband" came around looking for his wife??

We had so many phony balonies on here back in the day....
    I liked Perry. Im a dick though, I can be very gullible....

It is on the tip of my tongue.....Im gonna have to dig.
    Which one had the despised husband pass? And everyone was speculating she offed him? Was that Hunnibunni ?

Blunt force trauma!!
    Man I dont want to detract from sweet SOAD - maybe we should make a reminiscing thread?

RBW is the BOSS!!!!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-Fridays/page3
    Last edited by Monter; 01-24-2021 at 03:14 PM.

I think Alex and the "camera borrower" were someone else...the girl was nice but not very good judgement ( could be describing myself!)
    Perry had some thing where she claimed her brother died, and made up some lies, nd got outed for it. Then her "husband" came around looking for his wife??

We had so many phony balonies on here back in the day....
    I liked Perry. Im a dick though, I can be very gullible....
    That's right. The dead/dying brother and the fake husband. I really liked Perry. Was sad when she went up in flames. But Alex and the whole camera thing? That was some one else? Hm you're probably right. We've had some doozies here. Where are they all now, do you suppose? Who was the guy from New Mexico that Ron had the falling out with??

That's right. The dead/dying brother and the fake husband. I really liked Perry. Was sad when she went up in flames. But Alex and the whole camera thing? That was some one else? Hm you're probably right. We've had some doozies here. Where are they all now, do you suppose? Who was the guy from New Mexico that Ron had the falling out with??
    No I just looked back and I was wrong - there was some part of it that was about Alex and pictures with Perry. In the flashback thread you and I discussed how we mash up our MDS history. I keep this up I will be able to spend my retirement re reading all the stuff I dont remember as if it was new

Ron and the guy from New MExico.......Im not sure about that one? Do you mean Budweiserdrinker/Royal somethingorother?
    Probably someone else...
    I wish more of the OG posted...there are some awesome noobs here, as youve stated.

It is on the tip of my tongue.....Im gonna have to dig.
    Which one had the despised husband pass? And everyone was speculating she offed him? Was that Hunnibunni ?

Blunt force trauma!!
    Man I dont want to detract from sweet SOAD - maybe we should make a reminiscing thread?

RBW is the BOSS!!!!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-Fridays/page3
    Haha, I can't take credit for the thread. I just decided to revive it after about 5 years. We do need some drama, even if it's just reliving past drama.

Here's the thread for Hunnibunni's husband: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...terious-causes

No I just looked back and I was wrong - there was some part of it that was about Alex and pictures with Perry. In the flashback thread you and I discussed how we mash up our MDS history. I keep this up I will be able to spend my retirement re reading all the stuff I dont remember as if it was new

Ron and the guy from New MExico.......Im not sure about that one? Do you mean Budweiserdrinker/Royal somethingorother?
    Probably someone else...
    I wish more of the OG posted...there are some awesome noobs here, as youve stated.
    BudWeiserdrinker! Yes. He was OK and then he wasn't. Turned into a jeeeerrrk. There are whole year of my life (like this last year) that I barely remember. But some of this stuff is so clear!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Haha, I can't take credit for the thread. I just decided to revive it after about 5 years. We do need some drama, even if it's just reliving past drama.

Here's the thread for Hunnibunni's husband: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...terious-causes
    You are the BEST!!!

BudWeiserdrinker! Yes. He was OK and then he wasn't. Turned into a jeeeerrrk. There are whole year of my life (like this last year) that I barely remember. But some of this stuff is so clear!
    Oh my friend I feel you! Crazy

Thread Information