Thread: Off duty Capitol Police officer Howard Liebengood (51) died from a reported suicide 3 days after the Capitol siege

Off duty Capitol Police officer Howard Liebengood (51) died from a reported suicide 3 days after the Capitol siege

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/an...out&li=BBnb7Kz

A second Capitol Police officer has died just days after the US Capitol building was breached on Jan. 6, according to the Capitol Police.

The federal law enforcement agency confirmed the death of Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, who worked with the US Senate.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021..._Capitol_siege
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 03:43 PM.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    That's exactly what I suspected. And now I wonder what role he played in the Capitol siege?

from Captainjullian's article above:

Liebengood joined the Department in 2005.

Former Capitol Police Chief Terrance Gainer calls Liebengood's death a "line of duty casualty" ... clearly meaning even if it was a suicide there's a direct connection to the riot.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-10-2021 at 10:13 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    That's exactly what I suspected. And now I wonder what role he played in the Capitol siege?

from Captainjullian's article above:
    Exactly my thoughts. I'm convinced that this shit runs much deeper than people realize. The head of the Capitol Police resigned as well. There's no way that they weren't somehow partially involved in what was happening given the behavior that day. I think Metro PD know about it too because cops talk and the Mayor's speech the day after the siege was SCATHING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

"Former Capitol Police Chief Terrance Gainer calls Liebengood's death a "line of duty casualty" ... clearly meaning even if it was a suicide there's a direct connection to the riot." that's from TMZ.

It will be interesting to see if more information comes out but I don't get a big Trump fan/guilty vibe from him so maybe the cop that was murdered was his friend or he was traumatized by the events?

That looks like him. Not what I would expect on it. Maybe I am totally off base. Wonder if there was something else going on? Wonder if he was close to the cop that was murdered?
    I see the opposite of what you're thinking. A rabid Trump supporter would look at what happened as justified and the loss of a fellow cop as collateral damage. I'm thinking that this guy felt guilty because he wasn't a supporter, but couldn't say anything and perhaps if he had stood up against the others that his fellow cop would still be alive.

I just had a random thought, but they haven't identified the Capitol officer that shot Ashli Babbitt yet, have they?
    Could it have been Howard? Even though it was justified could he have felt guilt for killing a person?
    Just a wild speculation on my part.

I just had a random thought, but they haven't identified the Capitol officer that shot Ashli Babbitt yet, have they?
    Could it have been Howard? Even though it was justified could he have felt guilt for killing a person?
    Actually, that might make perfect sense.

I don't think so because I had heard that the officer that shot her hadn't been on the force that long and that it was the first time he'd had to use his weapon. Although I can't confirm Th had this is true.

If anyone is afraid to kill someone in the line of duty, they shouldn't be a cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/an...out&li=BBnb7Kz

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Is this making anyone else's spidey sense tingling? I would love to see his social media if anyone can find it.
    Well not his social media... but I think you may be on to something. https://twitter.com/kelly2277/status...94949713289219
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    If anyone is afraid to kill someone in the line of duty, they shouldn't be a cop.
    I think there is a difference between being afraid to kill someone and feeling guilty after you've killed someone. I know even if I was forced to kill someone I would probably still feel some guilt. I haven't heard much about the cop that killed her though and it's totally speculation, in the videos I've seen you can only see his arm really, and his face is blurred out or it moves too fast to see any features.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I think there is a difference between being afraid to kill someone and feeling guilty after you've killed someone. I know even if I was forced to kill someone I would probably still feel some guilt. I haven't heard much about the cop that killed her though and it's totally speculation, in the videos I've seen you can only see his arm really, and his face is blurred out or it moves too fast to see any features.
    This is very true. There?s no amount of training you can do to actually simulate killing someone, so you really don?t know how it will effect someone till it happens. And it can definitely mess someone up no matter how justified. But about the officer, I thought the one who shot Babbitt wasn?t a Capitol officer but a part of the VP?s Secret Service detail? I might of heard that early on though when there were a lot of conflicting details.

Thread Information