Thread: Irvin Baxter, (75) dies of COVID-19 after spreading conspiracy theories of the virus

Irvin Baxter, (75) dies of COVID-19 after spreading conspiracy theories of the virus

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...gei-story.html

A Texas pastor who hailed coronavirus as a ?privilege? and a ?wake-up call" for sinners, particularly those who engage in sex outside of marriage, has died from the fast-spreading disease.

Irvin Baxter, the founder of Texas-based Endtime Ministries, succumbed to symptoms linked to COVID-19 on Tuesday, about a week after he was initially hospitalized and put on a ventilator, according to a post shared on the church?s website on Tuesday.
    Baxter, also a dedicated supporter of President Trump, was 75 when he died.

When the global health pandemic initially emerged in the United States earlier this year, Baxter made an appearance on the ?Jim Bakker Show,? where he discussed the alleged ties between ?the sin of fornication? and coronavirus.
    ?There are 7.5 million couples living together in the United States, this is not worldwide, just in America. 7.5 million couples. That means 15 million people that are living together are unmarried. And that?s increased over the last 10 years by 138%," he said.

"Now, in addition to that ? I hope this research is not correct, but I got it straight from the encyclopedia ? it says that 5% of new brides in America now are virgins. That means 95% have already committed fornication!?
    The pastor continued on to say that COVID-19 was likely a plague from God intended to punish those who are intimate outside of the marital bed.

?If we think we can just ignore God and live a sinful lifestyle, well, we cannot do it. You know, I believe in what you?re saying, that God may be using this as a wake-up call,? Baxter added.

?This coronavirus may be a privilege, because I?ll tell you right now, there?s a much bigger judgment coming. It?s in the Bible.?

Baxter?s wife also recently tested positive for the virus. According to the Endtime Ministries website, she was home as of Monday, but still feeling fatigued.

Worldwide, more than 48 million have been infected with COVID-19, including more than 1.2 million who have died.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...s_of_the_virus
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-11-2021 at 04:47 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    So who did he cheat on his wife with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    So who did he cheat on his wife with?
    Exactly!

I hate to see anyone fall victim to covid, but I feel a little less grief for someone like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information