Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Capitol Police officer (Brian D. Sicknick, 42) dies from injuries sustained during the pro-Trump rampage.

If you go into a crowded theater and yell fire and someone gets killed in the stampede you're still liable. I refuse to believe that everything that went on didn't contribute to him having those strokes at that time. Rule it whatever you want, but that's the same as my first example about yelling fire, even if a direct attack didn't cause his death.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    If you go into a crowded theater and yell fire and someone gets killed in the stampede you're still liable. I refuse to believe that everything that went on didn't contribute to him having those strokes at that time. Rule it whatever you want, but that's the same as my first example about yelling fire, even if a direct attack didn't cause his death.
    Yep. He might well have not suffered the stroke if he hadn't been bear sprayed, and if he had become ill at some other time he might have received help sooner, and minutes make all the difference when you're having a stroke.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yep. He might well have not suffered the stroke if he hadn't been bear sprayed, and if he had become ill at some other time he might have received help sooner, and minutes make all the difference when you're having a stroke.
    Agree. They still killed that man. I can't believe they're going to try to give them a free pass because it was a stroke that ended up happening. Absolutely a DIRECT result of what was happening that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    They had a commission on stupid emails from Hillary, but they refuse to hold one for A FUCKING INSURRECTION THAT THE SITTING PRESIDENT INCITED! I'm so over this country. It's maddening.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They had a commission on stupid emails from Hillary, but they refuse to hold one for A FUCKING INSURRECTION THAT THE SITTING PRESIDENT INCITED! I'm so over this country. It's maddening.
    I was having a conversation with my father this weekend, and he's always been a Republican. It was so refreshing ot hear him say that Trump was a danger to this country and unfit for any public office. He also said that Biden seems like he's trying to be a real leader.

He's also deeply ashamed of what this country's turned into, like I am. I understand now why other countries speak so poorly of Americans.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I was having a conversation with my father this weekend, and he's always been a Republican. It was so refreshing ot hear him say that Trump was a danger to this country and unfit for any public office. He also said that Biden seems like he's trying to be a real leader.

He's also deeply ashamed of what this country's turned into, like I am. I understand now why other countries speak so poorly of Americans.
    Can your dad call mine and talk some sense into him?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...an-6-rcna45853

Capitol rioter admits to assaulting Officer Brian Sicknick, who died after Jan. 6
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 09:27 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...an-6-rcna45853

Capitol rioter admits to assaulting Officer Brian Sicknick, who died after Jan. 6
    At least he pled guilty, but I keep seeing his name as "Hater".

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/27/polit...ing/index.html

A man who assaulted United States Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick with pepper spray on January 6, 2021, was sentenced on Friday to 80 months behind bars.

Khater was also ordered to pay a $10,000 fine and $2,000 in restitution.

Thread Information