Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pro Trump rioter and Air Force vet Ashli Babbit (35) of San Diego, CA killed at the US Capitol while storming the building

Not sure when she tweeted this but I’m glad someone shot this rabid woman before she was able to enter the window.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapma...30019572166661

Also found video of about the 20-30 seconds before she tried to enter. She’s literally jumping around and yelling like a maniac. I will add it when if I come across it again.

https://youtu.be/BrYz-O2TCKQ
    Last edited by Lilbirdie; 01-08-2021 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Added link

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    It's true. If that crowd had darker skin, they'd have been firing mortar shells from a tank division. Anyone who disagrees isn't even intelligent enough to comment.
    Nope-deleted
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-16-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    I agree but the only solution I have right now is crazy and RBW is deleting it before it causes trouble for MDS. Don't post this crap again.
    No. Two wrongs don't make a right. Stop spouting that you want to kill people or you're going to get a ban. What they are doing is WRONG, but no one person should be judge, jury and executioner of another human being (unless they are defending their life or another person's life at that very moment), this is what theses extremists do.

This is what people did after 9/11...and murdered innocent Muslims and Sikhs and other people with brown skin...all in the name of 'fighting terrorism'.

We do not need any revenge mobs or vigilantes.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-16-2021 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    No. Two wrongs don't make a right. Stop spouting that you want to kill people or you're going to get a ban. What they are doing is WRONG, but no one person should be judge, jury and executioner of another human being (unless they are defending their life or another person's life at that very moment), this is what theses extremists do.

This is what people did after 9/11...and murdered innocent Muslims and Sikhs and other people with brown skin...all in the name of 'fighting terrorism'.

We do not need any revenge mobs or vigilantes.
    My Point is we need a long term solution I know for a fact that killing far right wing groups will not work in the long term. Its just we need to wait for Biden/Harris and congressional supporters to show us that long term solution that will fit in the US constitution once inauguration starts. I seen how death squads work in other countries and it made the presidents of other countries more paranoid in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    Not sure when she tweeted this but I’m glad someone shot this rabid woman before she was able to enter the window.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapma...30019572166661

Also found video of about the 20-30 seconds before she tried to enter. She’s literally jumping around and yelling like a maniac. I will add it when if I come across it again.

https://youtu.be/BrYz-O2TCKQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/Funnyguym...30249847828481

Here is one comment that made me have support for the shooter against a Trump supporter and I can see this sentiment going forward among anti-Trump people like myself going forward but one has to watch out we are hitting the abyss way faster before Trump does.

This article has a video that’s about 2 mins of the chaos before Ashli was shot. It also has the moment the officers step aside from guarding the doors. Pretty interesting. One of the mob “warns” them they should leave.

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/202...n-the-capitol/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...g-trump-qanon/
    The politician she revered above all others had lost an election. She?d struggled with crippling amounts of debt. Her home state of California was locking down again because of a virus she believed was fiction.

As she walked east along the Mall on Wednesday, wearing a backpack emblazoned with the American flag, Ashli Babbitt was elated.

?It was amazing to get to see the president talk,? Babbitt said, beaming in a video she streamed on Facebook early Wednesday afternoon that was later published by TMZ. ?We are now walking down the inaugural path to the Capitol building. Three million-plus people.?

There was no crowd of three million: just a mob, lawless and maskless, that numbered in the thousands. Babbitt?s mission, which she had repeatedly avowed on social media, was to restore American democracy. But she was about to take part in a riot that would go down in history as one of that democracy?s most grievous attacks.

After a long but undistinguished military career and years of personal travails, Babbitt ? a 35-year-old Air Force veteran from Southern California who once supported Barack Obama ? believed she had found a cause that gave her life purpose. Within hours, that cause would bring her life to a violent end.

Hers was the first death reported Jan. 6, when rioters incited by President Trump overran the seat of the U.S. government. In the coming days there would be others. Brian D. Sicknick, a 42-year-old Capitol police officer who died after being injured while trying to push back the mob. Rosanne Boyland, Kevin D. Greeson and Benjamin Phillips, who died of medical emergencies during the chaos.

But it was Babbitt, fatally shot by police as she attempted to leap through the broken window of a door inside the Capitol, whose name would almost instantly become synonymous with the feverish movement that had propelled thousands of Americans to desecrate a pillar of their government.

To her comrades in the movement, she was a martyr. Back in California, Babbitt?s brother, Roger Witthoeft, didn?t even know she had attended the protest before their dad, distraught, called him with news of the shooting. He found a video online.

?There was no doubt that it was my beautiful sister,? Witthoeft recalled.

Babbitt?s journey ? illuminated through her extensive social media activity, court and military records, and interviews with some who knew her ? was one of paranoid devotion and enthusiasm that only increased as Trump?s fortunes waned.

She avidly followed the QAnon conspiracy theory, convinced that Trump was destined to vanquish a cabal of child abusers and Satan-worshiping Democrats. She believed Wednesday would be ?the storm,? when QAnon mythology holds that Trump would capture and execute his opponents.

Long before she embraced those ideas, Babbitt was on a rocky path. She was loyal but rebellious, devoted to her country but often unable to get along with those who shared it. A believer in American pluck and free enterprise, she struggled in her attempts to run a small pool-service company outside San Diego.

She served more than a decade in the armed forces but chafed under the military hierarchy. Six of those years were spent in an Air National Guard unit whose mandate is to defend the Washington region and respond to civil unrest. Its nickname: the Capital Guardians.

Like so many others, she believed Jan. 6 would be not a day of infamy, but an end to her troubles.

?Nothing will stop us,? she tweeted Jan. 5. ?They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!?

It was the last thing she would write.
    ?Absolutely unafraid?

She was fed up with her executive officer. It was 2014, and Babbitt ? along with much of her Air National Guard unit, then stationed at the Al Dhafra Air Base in the United Arab Emirates ? detested him, according to a former staff sergeant in the unit who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he fears backlash online.

But despite her reputation for being outspoken, she kept herself in check. Then one day, the executive officer slipped new papers into a briefing binder shortly before quizzing service members on its contents.

Babbitt asked for permission to speak freely, the former staff sergeant said, and the executive officer granted it ? ?which was a huge mistake for that captain.?

For the next several minutes, she ?let him have it,? the former staff sergeant said. He and other members of the unit watched, riveted, as Babbitt shouted and gesticulated, warning that the officer ? who far outranked her ? was sapping morale. Another former airman who served with Babbitt said he also witnessed the interaction.

?She was like a dog with a bone,? the former staff sergeant said. ?She could never let go of whatever her attention was on, and she was absolutely unafraid of anything.?

Babbitt, who grew up in a small town in the foothills of Southern California?s Cuyamaca Mountains, left similarly strong impressions on others who crossed her path. She was a fast talker, whipping through sentences ?like a chinchilla that had just done a line of cocaine,? the staff sergeant said. She escaped punishment for confronting the officer in 2014, according to the airmen who served with her, but it was not the only time that her personality put her at odds with the culture and rules of the military.

She deployed at least seven times, an Air Force journalist wrote in 2014, and relished the opportunity to mentor newer airmen. But discipline issues and insubordination stunted her career, said two former airmen who served with her. She was demoted at least once, they said.

Babbitt left the military in 2016 as a senior airman ? a relatively low rank for someone who spent more than a decade in uniform.

The same year, Babbitt spotted her husband Aaron Babbitt?s ex, Celeste Norris, pulling out of a shopping center parking lot in southern Maryland, according to a court petition for a protective order Norris later filed. Babbitt spun her white SUV in a U-turn and began chasing Norris, according to the petition, eventually rear-ending the other woman?s car three times and forcing her to stop.

Babbitt then exited her own car ?screaming at me and verbally threatening me,? wrote Norris, who declined to comment for this report. Norris filed a second protective order petition in early 2017, saying Babbitt had followed her home from work and called her ?all hours of day and night.?

Some who served with Babbitt kept in touch with her, remembering how fiercely she defended people she cared for. At one point in her life, that meant other service members.

But within a few years of leaving the military, ?she had a new cause,? one of her fellow airmen said. ?And her cause was QAnon.?

?Today we save America?

Babbitt would eventually share more than 8,600 tweets, offering a vivid account of her descent into a world of conspiracy theories and delusion, but her first message was addressed to Trump, the man she believed was destined to rescue her country.

?#love,? she wrote Oct. 31, 2016, beside his name and above a photo of three signs nailed to a tree: ?Make America Great Again,? ?H FOR PRISON? and ?CHRISTIAN DEPLORABLES LIVE HERE.?

A week later, on Election Day, she wrote to Trump again: ?today we save America from the tyranny, collusion and corruption.? When he won, Babbitt cried.

She was an avid viewer of Fox News, praising Tucker Carlson and other far-right media personalities on the network as she derided their liberal targets. A registered Libertarian, she hadn?t always despised Democrats, declaring at least three times in recent years that she voted for Obama.

?I think Obama did great things...I think he jacked some s--- up,? she wrote in November 2018, ?but I think he did do a lot of good...at a time where we needed him.?

But the man we needed now and for years to come, she had decided, was Trump, and her devotion only grew as she became more obsessed with baseless online propaganda ? all while her professional life collapsed.

On July 1, 2019, a judge issued a $71,000 judgment against her pool business because she had apparently failed to repay a loan. The day before, Babbitt had suggested starting a GoFundMe to pay for Trump?s addition to Mount Rushmore, and the day after, she lodged an angry tirade at U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.).

?You are losing it,? Babbitt wrote, ?seriously.?

She promoted far-right lies that Hillary Clinton has kidnapped children and described the left as modern-day enslavers. She appeared to use a QAnon hashtag for the first time early last year, parroting the cryptic jargon promoted by its most ardent followers.

?The best is yet to come,? she wrote Feb. 24.

?What is dark will come to light!? she added a month later.

?We have to #SaveTheChildren,? she demanded in one post, using a humanitarian hashtag that conspiracy theorists hijacked to promote their claim that a secretive group of elites runs a pedophilia ring.

Witthoeft, her brother, knew little about that side of his sister, he said. He understood, as millions of people do now, that she was an intense woman deeply devoted to Trump, but she didn?t push politics on Witthoeft, who preferred to talk to her about surfing, hockey or comedy.

?She was passionate yes but also very compassionate,? he told a Washington Post reporter through text, recalling a dark time in his own life about a decade ago. He was in California, where they had grown up, but she was living on the East Coast. He confided in her during a phone call and the next day, when he got home from work, she was waiting for him.

She was, to him, an optimist who was seldom overwhelmed, even by her business troubles.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Ashli Babbitt's journey cont.

?I?m healthy, have people that love me and live in the best country in the world,? he recalled her saying. "Every other problem is small.?

But online, she argued that the country?s problems were bigger than they had ever been.

Her anger appeared to intensify amid the pandemic, which she insisted was overblown, calling it the ?controla virus? and ?a F---ING JOKE.?

?We are being hoodwinked,? she wrote in July. ?The sheep need to wake up.?

On Dec. 29, eight days before her death, she discovered a tweet from Vice President-elect Kamala D. Harris promising to distribute more vaccines, promote mask-wearing and get students back to school.

?No the f--- you will not!? Babbitt retorted.

In the week leading up to her trip to Washington for the Trump demonstration, however, her online fury receded, replaced with glee and a new sense of mission. She retweeted dozens of figures promoting Trump?s demands that his supporters gather to overturn the election, including Trump supporter Jack Posobiec, QAnon activists, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Donald Trump Jr.

?I will be there tomorrow!? she wrote Jan. 4 in response to another supporter heading to the nation?s capital. ?Gods speed!?

She boarded a plane in San Diego the next morning and sat beside Will Carless, a journalist from USA Today who would later film the moment just before the pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol. He called her ?gregarious and chatty? and said they talked about a California beach town each of them loved.

The next day, it was overcast and cold in the District. Babbitt dressed in a hooded jacket and put an American flag backpack on her shoulders. She listened to the president tell her and many others that the country could only be taken back with strength, not weakness. Then she marched to the Capitol, surrounded, she said in her final Facebook video, by fellow ?patriots.?

?She loved her country, and she was doing what she thought was right to support her country, joining up with like-minded people that also love their president and their country,? her husband told Fox-5 San Diego.

Not long after 2 p.m., he said, he sent her a message to ask how she was doing. She never wrote back.

A truth affirmed

While her husband was waiting, Babbitt was with the mob that swarmed the lightly staffed barricades surrounding their national legislature. In a scene unlike any in American history, they bashed in the windows of the U.S. Capitol. They fought with the police, screaming and waving Trump campaign flags and Confederate battle flags. They wandered through the halls and chambers of the Capitol as panicked lawmakers sheltered in place or were evacuated. Tear gas canisters were discharged in the Rotunda.

And a gun was fired.

It is unclear exactly how and when Babbitt entered the Capitol. She undoubtedly understood law enforcement could use deadly force in response to the breach. Airmen in the role Babbitt once occupied in the D.C. Air National Guard?s 113th Air Wing receive riot-control training, and her former unit was mobilized to protect the Capitol on Wednesday.

But it has since become clear what happened inside: The raging crowd that bashed in the windows of a barricaded door to the Speaker?s Lobby, with a short tanned woman in an American backpack at the front of its ranks. Her attempt to climb through one of those windows, leading the way, despite a Capitol Police officer pointing a handgun in her direction. The abrupt way she toppled backward after a single shot resounded.

And it was clear how she left.

At about 3 p.m., a team of paramedics rushed a gurney to an ambulance parked at the southeast corner of the building. On it was Babbitt, staring listlessly in the direction of the building she had just tried to occupy, the place where her dreams of a revitalizing ?storm? were supposed to come true.

Blood ran from her nose and covered half of her face. Her eyes were on the verge of closing. Riot police guarded the ambulance as its doors closed and it pulled away. And that night ? the night Babbitt died far from her home and family ? Congress affirmed as true what she had died denying: Donald Trump would not remain president.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...g-trump-qanon/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    In before Trump awards her the presidential medal of freedom.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Again, fuck her.

And every single brainless, fucktwit Trump supporting nitwit shitbag.

There are Trump supporters who have their heads on str8, I know. I'm not related to those kind, though. My relatives are college educated and still
    dumb as a fucking brick. Seriously.

Freedoms have limits. Ashli found this out the hard way. It's not a shame, she is far too goddamn old to be pulling that kind of bullshit. That is

nothing more than a show of how ignorant someone can be of how democracy works.

America needs to wake the fuck up.

And I'm sad that they didn't fire mortar shells at that fucking crowd. They earned that shit. Lucky ass honkey assholes.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/ca...ths/index.html

Air Force veteran fatally shot by police
    A woman was fatally shot by a US Capitol Police employee as the mob tried to force its way toward the House Chamber where members of Congress were sheltering, US Capitol Police said in a statement.
    The woman was given medical assistance immediately and taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
    Authorities identified her as Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old from Huntington, Maryland.
    Babbit's mother, Michelle Witthoeft told CNN on Thursday she was devastated to learn of her daughter's death.
    "I loved and admired her greatly," Witthoeft said of Babbitt. "She served this country boldly and proudly."
    Babbitt was an ardent Trump supporter who held strong political views, her mother said, and was "passionate enough to die for what she believed in."
    Babbitt, who was previously married but separated from her husband in 2019, frequently attended pro-Trump rallies. She flew to Washington, DC, from San Diego, California, with the intent to participate in the protest this week, her mother said.
    "Her political views were strong and adamant, and she voiced them whenever she could," Witthoeft said.

A CNN review of Babbitt's social media accounts determined Babbitt frequently voiced support for President Trump and other conservative figures on Facebook. She also shared content promoting political conspiracy theories often pushed by far-right figures.
    Babbitt served as a senior airman in the US Air Force from 2004 to 2008 under the name Ashli Elizabeth McEntee, according to military records. She was a member of the Air Force Reserve from 2008 to 2010 and was in the Air National Guard from 2010 until November 2016, records show.
    "She served in the United States Air Force and was deployed four times and came back safely, only to have her own country shoot her down," Witthoeft said tearfully by phone.
    The US Capitol Police employee who shot Babbitt has been placed on administrative leave and their police powers have been suspended pending a joint Metro Police and USCP investigation, USCP said.

"This is a tragic incident, and I send my condolences to the victim's family and friends," Metro Police Chief Contee said.
    Two people who saw the shooting, left-wing activist John Sullivan and documentary filmmaker Jade Sacker, provided CNN with video of the incident and described the moments beforehand.
    Sullivan said rioters were using flag poles and other items to smash glass windows inside the Capitol. The woman then tried to make her way through the window when several people with guns came out through the doorways.
    "The second that she climbed through the window she got shot right in the neck area, fell backwards," Sullivan said in an interview that broadcast on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360."
    "I just remember the sense of shock and sorrow that somebody just died and did not need to die."
    The woman was trying to enter an area that did not yet appear to have been breached by rioters, Sullivan said.
    "It was an area that was completely blocked off," he said. "They had chairs up against the doorway, tables, so people couldn't get in."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I get that she's her Mother, but she got shot because she was trying to get to Mike Pence to hang him so.......
    Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Don't raise a POS loony toon who tries to assassinate the VP and you wouldn't be in this situation lady.

Let's flip this around...imagine a group of far left people going into the White House while Cheeto was there...breaking in and killing a Secret Service agent. Now imaging what Ms. Witthoeft would have to say about the participants in that siege.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    The article a couple replies above me highlights the way that these people have been completely sucked in by this crazy cult-like fascination with Trump and Q-anon. This woman voted for Obama and said he did some good things, and then went so far off the fucking deep end that she stormed the Capitol and was killed because of her insurrection to a country she previously served.

I've seen it with my own eyes, as the majority of my family are nearly this hardcore now (none were at the Capitol though.) It is wild. I don't know how we walk these people back from this, but I know it would be a long fucking process.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    The article a couple replies above me highlights the way that these people have been completely sucked in by this crazy cult-like fascination with Trump and Q-anon. This woman voted for Obama and said he did some good things, and then went so far off the fucking deep end that she stormed the Capitol and was killed because of her insurrection to a country she previously served.

I've seen it with my own eyes, as the majority of my family are nearly this hardcore now (none were at the Capitol though.) It is wild. I don't know how we walk these people back from this, but I know it would be a long fucking process.
    yep. i have some relatives exactly the same way
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post

I've suggested that Psychiatric professionals commandeer the Q account and leave "Breadcrumbs" for the "Bakers" that slowly guide them back from the crazy. Once they've "deprogrammed" them, then "Q" can bid them farewell and disappear into the ethos. That's the only way I see it being able to happen. They will only listen to "Q".

Someone on FB posted "They can ban trump's social media, but can't ban child porn?" Like, seriously?

Wow. It says something when the one thing worse than trump you can think of is child molesters.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Someone on FB posted "They can ban trump's social media, but can't ban child porn?" Like, seriously?

Wow. It says something when the one thing worse than trump you can think of is child molesters.
    Do they not know how the internet works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

It's because those whackadoodles are convinced that Hillary, Biden and other Democrats are running a child sex ring and kill kids as a sacrifice for their cabal that apparently happens in the basement of a pizza shop. They actually believe that Trump was sent by God to fight them. When he's a Pedophile with cases against him and was good buddies with Epstein. They explain that last part away by claiming that he was only friends with him and traveled with him undercover to put a stop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's because those whackadoodles are convinced that Hillary, Biden and other Democrats are running a child sex ring and kill kids as a sacrifice for their cabal that apparently happens in the basement of a pizza shop. They actually believe that Trump was sent by God to fight them. When he's a Pedophile with cases against him and was good buddies with Epstein. They explain that last part away by claiming that he was only friends with him and traveled with him undercover to put a stop to it.
    Yep this is the narrative a lot of my co workers believe. They still think way fair is shipping kids in lockers.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Yep this is the narrative a lot of my co workers believe. They still think way fair is shipping kids in lockers.
    And this is why we can't have nice things.

Because "ordinary hard working people" are, quite literally, the dumbest motherfucking idiots you'd ever hope to make fun of. I can't even attempt to get inside the mind of someone so goddamn voluntarily ignorant.

To you Trump/QANON supporting pieces of shit: The earth is round. We've been to space/the moon. The election was fair. It is no one else's fault that you believed Trump's lies. You fell for it because you're ignorant of a shit ton of subjects that the rest of us have a pretty good grasp of. You know, history, anatomy, biology, mathematics. Fuck you, and your baseless beliefs. Fuck your influences, too. If you aren't intelligent enough to understand the difference between fact and complete bullshit, then I sincerely hope you fall victim to your own stupidity, just as Ashli Babbit did.

Fuck you. All of you.

Maybe one day you will be mature enough to understand why you were so wrong. But fuck if the rest of us are waiting for that day. We're going to leave you idiots to dwell on your own ignorance, and the rest of us are going to get to work righting every wrong that your dickhead President has created during his tenure.

Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    It's exactly the reason why I'm so fascinated by cults and cult-like behavior. Contrary to what you think Kevan, not all people that fall for this shit are dumb. EXTREMELY intelligent people do too. Heaven's Gate is a perfect example. Computer Programmers, Lawyers.... You name it. They all fell for it and truly believed that a spaceship trailing Hale Bop was waiting to take them away. It's FUCKING bizarre and even with all of my research in to it, I still don't understand it.

I guess just some people have the gift of group hypnosis and there are people no matter their intelligence that have the trait where they follow it. It's a horrible combination.

Yeah, when I pointed out there was no voter fraud proven, I was basically told people believe there was and I have to let them. Okay, I will let people believe the sky is yellow even though it obviously fucking isn't. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah, when I pointed out there was no voter fraud proven, I was basically told people believe there was and I have to let them. Okay, I will let people believe the sky is yellow even though it obviously fucking isn't. Idiots.
    People are gullible. They believe all sorts of crazy things for no reason what so ever. Add to that certain malicious forces are out there lying and you've got a mess. It's so hard to prove a negative. I can "prove" that x happened, "man arrested for trying to vote with his Mom's ID" but trying to prove he did not is tougher... so to "prove" all sorts of outlandish negatives, you've got to discredit the media, and really have to convince people not to accept the evidence of their own eyes but rather to believe their pastor, their favorite web site, or the nearest reality TV star. "Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Never mind the fact that his birth was announced in the papers in Hawaii. Sandy Hook was fake, people never landed on the moon..." It helps if you keep them at home and indoctrinate. Don't send them to school. Or send them to school that don't teach them to think, but rather to take tests.

I don't know how we come back from that. But we need to start figuring it out.

Why I'm so angry, Volume I.

Everything now is such a goddamn conspiracy, or at least that's what the bottom feeders (read: 48.2% of Americans) would want you to believe.

Oh, they're trying to silence Trump! Oh, the virus is a hoax! Oh, they want to take away our gunzzzz!

These people need to be throat punched with a hefty dose of reality and an even bigger slice of shut the fuck up

Thread Information