Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pro Trump rioter and Air Force vet Ashli Babbit (35) of San Diego, CA killed at the US Capitol while storming the building

Yeah, when I pointed out there was no voter fraud proven, I was basically told people believe there was and I have to let them. Okay, I will let people believe the sky is yellow even though it obviously fucking isn't. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah, when I pointed out there was no voter fraud proven, I was basically told people believe there was and I have to let them. Okay, I will let people believe the sky is yellow even though it obviously fucking isn't. Idiots.
    People are gullible. They believe all sorts of crazy things for no reason what so ever. Add to that certain malicious forces are out there lying and you've got a mess. It's so hard to prove a negative. I can "prove" that x happened, "man arrested for trying to vote with his Mom's ID" but trying to prove he did not is tougher... so to "prove" all sorts of outlandish negatives, you've got to discredit the media, and really have to convince people not to accept the evidence of their own eyes but rather to believe their pastor, their favorite web site, or the nearest reality TV star. "Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Never mind the fact that his birth was announced in the papers in Hawaii. Sandy Hook was fake, people never landed on the moon..." It helps if you keep them at home and indoctrinate. Don't send them to school. Or send them to school that don't teach them to think, but rather to take tests.

I don't know how we come back from that. But we need to start figuring it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Why I'm so angry, Volume I.

Everything now is such a goddamn conspiracy, or at least that's what the bottom feeders (read: 48.2% of Americans) would want you to believe.

Oh, they're trying to silence Trump! Oh, the virus is a hoax! Oh, they want to take away our gunzzzz!

These people need to be throat punched with a hefty dose of reality and an even bigger slice of shut the fuck up
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

I wished I could use these people's stupidity to my advantage.
    Maybe I should start a cult?!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I wished I could use these people's stupidity to my advantage.
    Maybe I should start a cult?!
    Too late, Trump already beat you to it.

Too late, Trump already beat you to it.
    I don't think he has a monopoly on cults.
    There's idiots that believe aliens are real, covid-19 doesn't exist, vaccinations are bad, etc.

I'm selling tickets to a mysterious island that's been uninhabited since the 1700's. There's said to be gold on this island that settlers left behind when a mysterious illness started making the townspeople sick. It also has animals that were left behind. The animals' dung cures cancer and aids.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    There's idiots that believe aliens are real, covid-19 doesn't exist, vaccinations are bad, etc.

I'm selling tickets to a mysterious island that's been uninhabited since the 1700's. There's said to be gold on this island that settlers left behind when a mysterious illness started making the townspeople sick. It also has animals that were left behind. The animals' dung cures cancer and aids.
    You may be on to something here. It would be a great way of getting rid of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Make essential oils out of the dung and then you will have them.

Ashli Babbitt, Air Force vet killed at Capitol, was in a ‘throuple’: reports

https://nypost.com/2021/01/14/ashli-...in-a-throuple/

The Air Force veteran fatally shot by police during last week’s US Capitol riot had been in a “throuple” with her husband and their live-in girlfriend, according to reports.

Ashli Babbitt, 35, and her husband, Aaron Babbitt, 39, lived with their 29-year-old gal pal Kayla Joyce in San Diego, New York Magazine’s Intelligencer reported.

“I thought she was just going to a rally,” Joyce, who has known the married couple for about a year, said of Ashli.

“It was extremely unlike her to put herself in that position.”

During last Wednesday’s mayhem, Ashli was killed as she tried to climb through a smashed window in a panel beside a barricaded door in the Capitol building.

Joyce said she and Aaron found out about Ashli’s death “through the news. Through live television.”

“I actually saw it first on video when I was on the phone with multiple hospitals trying to find her,” she told the website.

Despite shacking up with Ashli and her husband, Joyce said she didn’t follow her girlfriend on Twitter and didn’t know about her fierce belief in QAnon conspiracy theories, the report said.

Aaron Babbitt, center is flanked by his girlfriend Kayla Joyce, left, and his wife Ashli.
    Facebook

However, she said the image of Ashli that has emerged online isn’t representative of the person she was.

“She wasn’t a terrorist. She wouldn’t have put herself in harm’s way for any bad reason,” Joyce told Intelligencer.

“It shouldn’t be construed that because she had an opinion that she deserved it. It’s just gross what they are saying.”

Ashli’s brother, 21-year-old Andrew Witthoeft, told the Daily Mail that his sister was raised to welcome all people “regardless of your race, your ethnicity or your beliefs.”

“If you’re Team America, you’re American regardless. That’s how she always put it,” he said.

Witthoeft said he had only met Joyce twice, but was sure that she was a good partner to his sister and her grieving husband.

“From my knowledge, Kayla is with Aaron supporting him right now,” he said.

“They were all one team. There was never anything bad,” Witthoeft added. “I never saw them against each other or anything like that. They were one team.”

Joyce told the Intelligencer that after spending the last few days speaking to the FBI and making her and Aaron’s social media accounts private, the pair were awaiting the return of Ashli’s ashes and planning a small memorial.

“I don’t want this attention. We don’t want this. She wouldn’t have wanted this,” Joyce said. “We were very local, private people. We barely even leave our community.”

She and Aaron are also trying to salvage the family pool company, which has lost customers in the wake of the riot.

“We’re upset with her,” Joyce said of Ashli. “We truly just never thought this would happen.”

Still, Joyce said she reminds their friends not to pass judgment on Ashli and to instead “remember that when you get angry with her, focus on who she was.”

“She was extremely happy that day. And that’s all I think about.”

I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

Interesting, but how does that info matter? Why are news outlets reporting that kind of info? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

this is them

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I feel like one of these baboons that stormed the Capitol could get their own reality show if they were smart enough.
    Americans are dumb enough to want to watch a doctor pop pimples on tv. I never watched that show, but I assume that's what happens.

Interesting, but how does that info matter? Why are news outlets reporting that kind of info? I don't get it.
    It doesn't really matter but they need to milk everything they can out of a story until the next big thing comes along. When I first saw it, I thought "at least he won't be alone now" as I rolled my eyes. As a bonus, I now know why the blonde's photos were all over the FB page.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/officer...nd-11612222798

Officer Who Shot Capitol Rioter Ashli Babbitt Shouldn’t Be Charged, Investigators Advise

Investigators have made a preliminary determination that the police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the U.S. Capitol riot shouldn’t be charged with any crimes in connection with her death, according to people familiar with the review.

Ms. Babbitt, who served for more than a dozen years in the Air Force and Air National Guard and became a passionate supporter of former President Donald Trump, died from being shot by a Capitol Police officer after rioters smashed through a door to the Speaker’s Lobby on Jan. 6. She had entered the building as part of a crowd aiming to disrupt the certification of President Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election.

The officer who shot her had been placed on leave soon after the riot while Ms. Babbitt’s death was being investigated, including on the question of whether it was a violation of her civil rights.

The Justice Department said in announcing the investigation that it was following routine procedure for whenever a police officer uses deadly force by having the Washington Metropolitan Police Department examine the shooting. The police investigators have made an initial determination that charges against the officer aren’t warranted, the people said, adding that Justice Department officials haven’t yet made a final determination on the matter. The U.S. attorney’s office in Washington is leading the broader investigation into the riot and prosecuting the more than 150 cases that have resulted to date.

A Justice Department spokeswoman had no immediate comment. Any final charging decision would likely have to be approved by senior Justice Department leadership, who haven’t yet been briefed on the matter.

He looks like the dictionary definition of douchecanoe.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Mike Lindell is trying to be the next cult leader of MAGA in 2022 or 2024 given the recent insanities that are out there on him. The my Pillow guy want a cut in MAGA too.

I got called a 'sheep' by a trumpanzee. You're literally in a cult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Thread Information