Thread: Alexander Kronborg (29) took his own life with a gunshot wound to the head

Alexander Kronborg (29) took his own life with a gunshot wound to the head

2100013 Tarrant Kronborg, Alexander, James 9/17/1991 29 1/1/2021 D White M
    Police Department: Burleson Police Department Police Svc #: 21000006
    Deceased Address: 637 Naples St , Corpus Christi, Texas 78404 Time Of Death 7:17 AM
    Occurred Location: FM 917 near milemarker 564 Lat 32.47560 Long -97.22110, Unincorporated Johnson County, Texas 76035
    Place Of Death: Shoulder of an Interstate Highway / public roadway Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 11500 S. Freeway (I-35W) northbound , Fort Worth, Texas,76028 Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD
    EDR #: 44444918940
    Certificate of Death Amendment:
    Ready for Transport: Ready Report Completed: No
    Type of Exam: Autopsy
    https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/?...r+Case+Records
    https://www.facebook.com/alex.james.3557
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...nd_to_the_head
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 02-19-2021 at 07:23 AM.

So, he was shot in the head...or shot himself in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhnbr View Post
    So, he was shot in the head...or shot himself in the head.
    Yes and I guess that?s the point. They are trying to figure out whether it was a suicide or homicide or even an accidental shooting.

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

:(

I wonder if there are just a ton of suicides in TX or that it's a public ME site so we see them (and the size of the state factors in) but there are so many! I've lost so many friends in TX this way that I network with.

I wonder about the fundraiser for Huntington's disease and him saying it's personal to him. Very sad. RIP.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    I wonder if there are just a ton of suicides in TX or that it's a public ME site so we see them (and the size of the state factors in) but there are so many! I've lost so many friends in TX this way that I network with.
    It's a combo of both I think. I live in Tarrant county so while I appreciate the openness of our ME site it can also be a bit depressing. I just looked it over this morning and there are a bunch of suicides from this past week, I'm guessing several are related to the pandemic/ice storm mess we are in right now just pushing people over the edge.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

It's because of public ME site. I've told my husband repeatedly NOT to have my body taken to Tarrant Co.if I require an autopsy. Sorry guys, but I do not want to be included in perpetuity on this website.
    P.S. Thanks for B-day wishes. I am 62 y.o. today.

Quote Originally Posted by maudlin View Post
    I am 62 y.o. today.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maudlin View Post
    It's because of public ME site. I've told my husband repeatedly NOT to have my body taken to Tarrant Co.if I require an autopsy. Sorry guys, but I do not want to be included in perpetuity on this website.
    P.S. Thanks for B-day wishes. I am 62 y.o. today.
    The Tarrant County ME actually covers several counties, so be aware of that!

On the topic of the Tarrant County ME, have any of you followed the current case against one of Tarrant County's ME's? https://www.fox4news.com/news/audit-...n-40-autopsies

I personally think they are over-exaggerating these issues but get that now a bunch of defense lawyers just got handed a bone. This ME testified in the murder trial that I was on the jury for, so I'm familiar with him from that. He's the ME on a case from January I've been watching (another shooting that I'm waiting to see if it was a homicide or suicide) but it's report still isn't done and I'm betting it's to do with them reviewing all of this.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    The Tarrant County ME actually covers several counties, so be aware of that!

On the topic of the Tarrant County ME, have any of you followed the current case against one of Tarrant County's ME's? https://www.fox4news.com/news/audit-...n-40-autopsies

I personally think they are over-exaggerating these issues but get that now a bunch of defense lawyers just got handed a bone. This ME testified in the murder trial that I was on the jury for, so I'm familiar with him from that. He's the ME on a case from January I've been watching (another shooting that I'm waiting to see if it was a homicide or suicide) but it's report still isn't done and I'm betting it's to do with them reviewing all of this.
    I hadn't heard about this, but it's very much like what happened in Lubbock back in the 90's with their ME. So many cases had to be dropped and people let out of jail afterwards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Erdmann

Thread Information