N/A
    Cause D
    N/A
    Other Significant Conditions
    N/A
    https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2021-00197
    https://www.facebook.com/darrylle.oen
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...d_with_obesity
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 02-21-2021 at 09:08 AM.

Manner
    NATURAL

Cause A
    COVID-19

OBESITY

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Manner
    NATURAL

Cause A
    COVID-19

OBESITY
    I'm by no means an expert, but I wonder if it's really that easy or if this is just the short form. I know heavy people are more at risk, just like with everything (heart attack, fatty liver, stroke, etc.), but in this case I wonder if he was at the hospital prior to his death (not exactly when he died, because he died at his residence) due to COVID-19-related symptoms or if they just said "Ok, his heart stopped beating, we know he had a COVID-19-infection, he was obese, so let's say he died from the virus". Things like these make me very, very suspicous.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    I'm by no means an expert, but I wonder if it's really that easy or if this is just the short form. I know heavy people are more at risk, just like with everything (heart attack, fatty liver, stroke, etc.), but in this case I wonder if he was at the hospital prior to his death (not exactly when he died, because he died at his residence) due to COVID-19-related symptoms or if they just said "Ok, his heart stopped beating, we know he had a COVID-19-infection, he was obese, so let's say he died from the virus". Things like these make me very, very suspicous.
    Why would it make you suspicious? He's 47, not 74...hearts don't usually just stop beating at that age for no reason. Please explain why you think this is so suspicious. I'm not trying to knock you, but too many of us here have lost friends and family members to COVID to be open to conspiracy theory COVID denial. I know people are struggling with feeling like they are losing some freedoms, but some people are losing everything, not just the ability to get together and go out. Just a few more months and things will hopefully be better.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Why would it make you suspicious? He's 47, not 74...hearts don't usually just stop beating at that age for no reason. Please explain why you think this is so suspicious. I'm not trying to knock you, but too many of us here have lost friends and family members to COVID to be open to conspiracy theory COVID denial. I know people are struggling with feeling like they are losing some freedoms, but some people are losing everything, not just the ability to get together and go out. Just a few more months and things will hopefully be better.
    I am NOT a conspiracy theorist and I don't deny that virus, will you please stop claiming that. COVID-19 exists and people die because what it does to the body, not because it's simply there. What EXACTLY was it that killed him? To me that sounds just like he had an infection, but who really knows what killed him. Either way I'm sorry for his loved ones, at the end it won't bring him back if the virus' effects took his life or not. But a "natural" manner combined with COVID-19 makes me suspicious, yes.

That, btw, is exactly the kind of atmosphere that's being created on the whole world. Those who lost somebody or are very afraid of the virus tell other people who dare to say they want their life back to stfu. I shut up the whole last year and I doubt you know what's going on in the country where I live in, which is Germany. I don't want ANYBODY to die, not from the virus' effects, not from suicide! But it is like it always is, people tend to forget about the importance of mental health! "Shut up, this won't be forever! You must be a conspiracy theorist because you speak and think so critically! 1 year is nothing, haha! You have to think about everyone else but you! Don't be so selfish!"

Once and for all: I can NOT do more than following the rules. I DO follow ALL the rules. But I am NOT a slave to our politicans who doesn't think about those rules and who doesn't question what's happening. Because I am a human being and we're talking about my life. If you guys are so comfortable with living restricted lifes for the next 10 years, fine. I'm not.

And this is the very last post I do regarding the virus. It's ruining my mood. Whatever you think about me, I can not change it.

Best wishes.

Actually you are right to be suspicious. The number of surplus deaths would lead one to believe that many, many Covid-19 deaths are being attributed to other causes. I.E. this person with a history of x illness dropped dead. Must have be x that killed them. But if you look at the article I've attached (this data is us only, but it seems to be the case just about everywhere) all ages and all races have "excess deaths." That is deaths over and above what we'd expect. Deaths that have not be called "covid-19" deaths, but cannot be explained as anything else. Dates for this are Jan 26 2020 - Oct 3 2020 and things have only gotten worse. Look at the whole thing, but especially the charts at the end.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist and I don't deny that virus, will you please stop claiming that. COVID-19 exists and people die because what it does to the body, not because it's simply there. What EXACTLY was it that killed him? To me that sounds just like he had an infection, but who really knows what killed him. Either way I'm sorry for his loved ones, at the end it won't bring him back if the virus' effects took his life or not. But a "natural" manner combined with COVID-19 makes me suspicious, yes.

That, btw, is exactly the kind of atmosphere that's being created on the whole world. Those who lost somebody or are very afraid of the virus tell other people who dare to say they want their life back to stfu. I shut up the whole last year and I doubt you know what's going on in the country where I live in, which is Germany. I don't want ANYBODY to die, not from the virus' effects, not from suicide! But it is like it always is, people tend to forget about the importance of mental health! "Shut up, this won't be forever! You must be a conspiracy theorist because you speak and think so critically! 1 year is nothing, haha! You have to think about everyone else but you! Don't be so selfish!"

Once and for all: I can NOT do more than following the rules. I DO follow ALL the rules. But I am NOT a slave to our politicans who doesn't think about those rules and who doesn't question what's happening. Because I am a human being and we're talking about my life. If you guys are so comfortable with living restricted lifes for the next 10 years, fine. I'm not.

And this is the very last post I do regarding the virus. It's ruining my mood. Whatever you think about me, I can not change it.

Best wishes.
    Starry, I never said you were, but two of your recent own recent posts basically said that...not me...so stop acting indignant towards me.

If anything, from recent events in NY, a lot of deaths have been attributed to other causes when it was really COVID.

I know you're angry because you feel like your being shut out of life or whatever, but if you lose someone you care about you will realize that even with all that we can do, which so many people aren't even trying to follow, it's not enough.

The reason I push back is because even if you aren't a COVID denier, posts that insinuate there's something fishy going on lend credence to the crazy conspiracy theorists. We just had a group of people, storm our Capitol. A large part of these people believe that Democrats eat babies and run a baby sex ring. These crazy ass lies have taken off by a few well placed posts here and there, so it's easy to see that anything that even lends a bit of credence to conspiracy theorists gives them fuel for their craziness. You may not be a denier, but the not so subtle questioning plays into the hands of people who are deniers.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 02-21-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Thread Information