Thread: Angeles V Revuelta-Buenrostro (15) believed abducted by Daniel B Ovante (36) from Yakima, WA on 1/4/21

Angeles V Revuelta-Buenrostro (15) believed abducted by Daniel B Ovante (36) from Yakima, WA on 1/4/21

https://komonews.com/news/local/ambe...ng-from-yakima

An AMBER Alert has been issued for 15-year-old Angeles V Revuelta-Buenrostro who went missing from her home in Northeast Yakima Monday morning. Washington State Patrol says she may be with a man in his 30's who recently threatened to take Revuelta-Buenrostro and kill her family.

Yakima Police say the girl went to take the garbage out from her house around 11:20 a.m. Monday morning in the 1000 block of North 2nd Street in Yakima and did not return.

Revueleta-Buenrostro is 5?5?, 125 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and torn jeans.

WSP says she was recently recovered in Arizona with a Daniel B Ovante, 36, who had coerced her via social media.

Ovante was last known to be driving a Black 01 Ford F150 with Arizona plate BYR6257.

Officials say he is considered armed and dangerous.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/found-...4b99c6193.html

An Amber Alert in Arizona for a missing Washington teen has been cancelled, after the girl was found safe. Two Arizona men were suspects in the case.
    Amber Alert issued for Angeles Revuelta-Buenrostro

Washington State Patrol confirms 15-year-old Angeles Revuelta-Buenrostro was located Monday night.

Police in Yakima, Washington, say that around 10 p.m., law enforcement in Nevada located and stopped the suspect vehicle. The girl was found to be safe, and one male suspect was detained.

The teen went missing from her home in northeast Yakima Monday morning. Police say she went to take out her garbage around 11:20 a.m. and disappeared.

Ovante may be driving a black 2001 Ford F-150 pickup truck, with an Arizona plate BYR6257.

Authorities believed she was with 36-year-old Daniel B. Ovante. She was "recently" found with Ovante in Arizona, investigators said, and that he had coerced her on social media. They didn't say when that was. Ovante had reportedly made threats to come take her and kill her family.

Ovante was said be driving a black 2001 Ford F-150 pickup truck, with an Arizona plate BYR6257. He has a felony warrant and authorities say he was to be considered armed and dangerous.

Glad she was found. But geez, this isn't the first story I have heard where a girl went to take out the trash and never returned. If I had a daughter, taking out the trash would be off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information