Thread: Peter Curreri (33) missing from Summerdale, AL since 12/27/2020; he left his house to walk his dog and his dog was found dead on landfill property

Peter Curreri (33) missing from Summerdale, AL since 12/27/2020; he left his house to walk his dog and his dog was found dead on landfill property

https://www.wkrg.com/baldwin-county/...in-summerdale/

The Baldwin County Sheriff?s Office is looking for a man last seen walking his dog from his house in Summerdale on Sunday.

The Baldwin County Sheriff?s Office received a report that 33-year-old Peter Curreri left his Summerdale home on Dec. 27 to walk his dog, Abel, and had not returned. On Tuesday, Dec. 29, employees at the Baldwin County landfill in Summerdale found Abel dead on the landfill property, not far from Curreri?s house. The cause of the dog?s death is under investigation, and a search of the nearby yielded no signs of Curreri.

When searching the area of Curreri?s home, deputies learned that Curreri had been contacted by a neighbor. Curreri had apparently been sleeping in a barn on their property and left walking after he was awakened.

Curreri was last seen walking on Long Road near County Road 28 at about 2 p.m. on Dec. 29. This is a short distance from Curreri?s home, however, he has yet to return home.

Peter Curreri is described as a white, male who is 6?2? tall and weighs approximately 200 lbs. He has long, blonde, hair and blue eyes. He normally wears glasses and goes by Pete. According to witnesses, Curreri might not be thinking clearly and is possibly suffering from an undetermined mental illness, deputies said. They do not believe that Curreri is armed or dangerous

Anyone who comes into contact with Curreri or has information on him should call the Baldwin County Sheriff?s Office at 251-937-0202.

Ok, this is odd.

https://mynbc15.com/news/local/missi...summerdale-man

On December 27, 2020, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office received a report that 33-year-old Peter Curreri left his Summerdale, Alabama residence to walk his dog and had not returned. Mr. Curreri had not returned home by the following morning, and he was reported as a missing person.

On December 29th, employees at the Baldwin County landfill in Summerdale, Alabama, found Mr. Curreri’s dog on the landfill property. The landfill is not far from Mr. Curreri’s residence. The dog was discovered deceased, and the cause of the dog’s death is under investigation. A search of the surrounding area was conducted however Mr. Curreri was not located.

While actively searching the area of Mr. Curreri’s residence, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office learned that Mr. Curreri had been contacted by a neighbor. Mr. Curreri had apparently been sleeping in a barn on their property and left walking after he was awakened.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yeah, that's more than a little fucked up. RIP doggo.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

So he had a house but was sleeping in his neighbor's barn?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So he had a house but was sleeping in his neighbor's barn?
    That's what I got out of it. I wonder if he killed his dog?

I'm getting a depression vibe from his Facebook. Maybe he is self medicating? Or mental break. Feel bad for the pup. Rest easy furry friend.

So wait, he has been confirmed found?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So wait, he has been confirmed found?
    Yeah, there are multiple stories all saying the same thing...but not really saying that much.

A friend posted this on his FB page 6 days ago:
    Hope you are ok. Now you are found.
    This is really sad, I hope he gets the help he needs.

There's a picture of a siberian husky on his FB page, wonder if that's Abel?:
    https://www.facebook.com/peter.curreri
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information