Thread: Bond Girl & 'That 70s Show Star Tanya Roberts Dead at 65

Bond Girl & 'That 70s Show Star Tanya Roberts Dead at 65

https://www.facebook.com/Tanya.Roberts.Official

http://www.tanyaroberts.biz/en.index.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanya_Roberts

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/03/tanya...how-bond-girl/

Tanya Roberts -- a one-time Bond girl and cult classic '80s star -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

Tanya's rep tells TMZ, she was on a walk with her dogs on Christmas Eve and when she returned home she collapsed. She was taken to the hospital and put on a ventilator but never got better. We're told it was NOT COVID-related. Tanya died today.

In the days leading up to her collapse, we're told Tanya appeared perfectly healthy ... even doing video chats for her fans.

Tanya was a go-to model and actress in her heyday -- so much so, she even appeared as one of the Bond girls, Stacey Sutton, in "A View to a Kill," opposite Roger Moore.

She also starred in campy adventure fantasy flicks like "Sheena" and "The Beastmaster," plus a bunch of raunchy comedies, slashers movies and action/erotica B-films like "Sins of Desire," "Legal Tender," "Deep Down," "Inner Sanctum," "Night Eyes," "Almost Pregnant," "Favorite Deadly Sins" and "Tourist Trap," plus several others. All in all, she has 41 acting credits to her name dating back to '70s.

Speaking of that era, she might best remembered as Donna Pinciotti's mom, Midge, on 'That "70s Show" -- who was always getting ogled by the boys in the neighborhood. Tanya was portrayed as a dumb blonde, who eventually left her TV family and the show entirely to deal with her hubby's real-life illness.

Tanya also had a year-long stint on the old "Charlie's Angels" show, in which she played Julie Rogers ... a side character who helped the Angels solve crimes. She also helped launch the TV series "Mike Hammer" after starring as a secretary in the made-for-TV movie, but declined a part in the show that followed.

Of course, Tanya was also a successful model. She'd posed for Playboy, as well as for a ton of TV commercials. She did ads for Excedrin, Ultra Brite, Clairol and Cool Ray sunglasses.

She was married to Barry Roberts for several years before his death in 2006. They didn't have any children. Tanya is survived by her current husband, Lance, and her sister Barbara Chase.

She was 65.

RIP
    Last edited by up2trouble; 01-03-2021 at 05:30 PM.

Did she play Donna's mom?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Did she play Donna's mom?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yes.
    That's sad that she died so suddenly. I wonder if she had a heart attack.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://abc13.com/entertainment/tany...death/9354423/

Apparently Tanya Roberts is still alive

LOS ANGELES -- Actress Tanya Roberts is still alive, her representative said Monday, saying the information that she had died Sunday was not correct.

Roberts, 65, has been hospitalized since Dec. 24 after collapsing while walking her dogs, according to her publicist, Mike Pingel.

On Sunday, he passed word that he received through her distraught boyfriend, who had visited her in the hospital, that she had passed.

However, Pingel now says that information was not correct and that Roberts remains hospitalized. It was not immediately clear how the mistake occurred.

Roberts is a one-time Bond girl who appeared in "That '70s Show" and several cult-classic films.

Over a three-decade career, Roberts made numerous appearances in film and television, first coming to prominence in 1980 on the final season of "Charlie's Angels."

She would later join the select group of Bond girls in 1985 as geologist Stacey Sutton in "A View to a Kill," the final film with Roger Moore as 007.

Other career highlights included the role of Midge Pinciotti in "That '70s Show" and cult-classic films such as "The Beastmaster" and "Sheena: Queen of the Jungle."

Born in New York as Victoria Leigh Blum, she married screenwriter Barry Roberts in the 1970s and they moved to Los Angeles to pursue their Hollywood careers. They remained married until Barry Roberts died in 2006. The couple had no children.

Why would her boyfriend tell people she was dead?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Why would her boyfriend tell people she was dead?
    He's a strange dude. So bizarre to have this happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Tanya Roberts Dead at 65 After Premature Death Announcement

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/05/tanya...-announcement/

Tanya Roberts died Monday night at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Hospital following a bizarre turn of events that included her domestic partner incorrectly telling her rep she had died the day before.

Her partner, Lance O'Brien, tells TMZ ... he got a call from one of Tanya's doctor's Monday night, just after 9 PM, telling him Tanya had passed.

As you've probably heard by now, Lance told her publicist on Sunday Tanya was dead. He tried explaining his mistake Monday, telling us he had visited her in the hospital Sunday, and she suddenly opened her eyes but then shut them and he saw her fade away.

He says he thought she was dead and left, without speaking to medical staff. He got a phone call Monday from Cedars, informing him Tanya was still alive. Tanya's rep, who picked Lance up from the hospital, says he told him, "She died in my arms."

Tanya will be remembered for much more than her bizarre final hours -- she will truly be remembered for her long and successful career as a model and actress.

With all her success, the show that made her an icon is "That '70s Show." Tanya played Donna Pinciotti's mom, Midge, whom all the boys in the neighborhood couldn't stop ogling.

In her heyday, Tanya was a go-to model, appearing as Bond girl Stacey Sutton opposite Roger Moore in "A View to a Kill." She also posed for Playboy and did ads for Clairol, Cool Ray sunglasses, Excedrin and Ultra Brite.

On the big screen, Tanya starred in a slew of slashers, raunchy comedies and action/erotica B-films like "Legal Tender," "Sins of Desire," "Inner Sanctum," "Deep Down," Almost Pregnant," "Night Eyes," "Tourist Trap" and "Favorite Deadly Sins," among others.

Tanya had 41 acting credits to her name, including starring roles in campy adventure fantasy flicks like "The Beastmaster" and "Sheena."

She had a year-long stint on the old "Charlie's Angels" show, helping the Angels solve crimes as a side character named Julie Rogers.

Tanya was married to Barry Roberts for several years, but they didn't have any children before his death in 2006.

She's survived by Lance and her sister, Barbara Chase.

Tanya was 65.

RIP
    Last edited by up2trouble; 01-05-2021 at 05:50 AM.

I'm thinking this time that we need to see a death certificate. Her partner doesn't seem to be wrapped too tight.

I remember her from Charlie's Angels; never watched the 70s show.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I'm thinking this time that we need to see a death certificate. Her partner doesn't seem to be wrapped too tight.

I remember her from Charlie's Angels; never watched the 70s show.
    You've never seen That 70's Show??? That show was so funny. She was pretty good as Midge (sp?)

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/women...epsis-n1253191

The actress Tanya Roberts died from a urinary tract infection that developed into sepsis, an outcome that is more common than realized, especially among older women, doctors say.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 07:54 AM.

I just read her final COD, my moms aunt died the same way.

My question is, if she was so weak and sick how was she walking her dogs?

Thread Information