Thread: Holly Jochum Casner missing after leaving for Joshua Tree National Park on 12/27/2020

Holly Jochum Casner missing after leaving for Joshua Tree National Park on 12/27/2020

https://kesq.com/news/2020/12/31/wom...orted-missing/

Holly Jochum was reported missing by her mother on Sunday, Dec 27, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department confirmed.
    Holly has brown hair and green eyes. Her hair is a little longer according to family

According to a missing persons flyer, Jochum originally went up to big bear with her dogs to go camping at Big Bear, however, she arrived to discover that the campground was closed.

The Jochum family says they last heard from her at around 4:45 p.m. on Sunday. In their last conversation, she told family that she planned to head to Joshua Tree National Park instead. At the time of the conversation, she was approximately an hour and 15 minutes away from Joshua Tree National Park.

She was driving a 1991 Dodge B350 Campervan with the license plate # BIW1081.

Family say that Jochum was expected to return to Orange County on Wednesday, Dec. 30, but she did not return and did not make contact with anyone. Jochum's phone was turned off or unreachable.

It is believed she could be anywhere from Yucaipa to Joshua.

We reached out to the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department who confirmed deputies assisted Park Rangers in searching Joshua Tree National Park but have not been able to find any sign of Jochum or her vehicle.

The department is also helping get information out to surrounding law enforcement agencies.

We reached out to a spokesperson for Joshua Tree National Park for more information.

If you believe you have seen Holly Jochum or have any information on her whereabouts, call the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department at 760-366-4175 or Officer Klein of National Park Rangers at 760-361-9844.

So many missing hikers this year. I guess it's a side effect of the pandemic and people wanting to get away by themselves.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Definitely a great way to start the new year. Whew!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Al little more info.

https://kesq.com/news/2020/12/31/mis...-in-idyllwild/

Authorities confirmed that Holly Jochum has been found safe and sound in Riverside County.

According to the Morongo Basin Sheriff's Station, Holly was found hiking in Idyllwild. She was rescued by a Riverside Sheriff’s Department air rescue team on Friday. Casner and her dogs were in good condition.

Thank you to everyone who shared her photos.

Great news. I think this is another one of the Idyllwild cases from another thread, right?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Great news. I think this is another one of the Idyllwild cases from another thread, right?
    No, this is just a recent case that was resolved in a few days, but IDYLLWILD! No one go to Idyllwild!

Thread Information