Thread: Montreal Hooper (25) died from complications of a right humeral fracture

Montreal Hooper (25) died from complications of a right humeral fracture

2023550 Tarrant Hooper, Montreal 2/17/1995 25 12/28/2020 F Black M
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 2010092
    Deceased Address: 513 Myrtie , Lufkin, Texas 75901 Time Of Death 8:47 AM
    Occurred Location: 6628 Meadow Way Lane , Fort Worth, Texas 76179
    Place Of Death: Bedroom Prosector: Sam Andrews
    Place Of Death Address: 6628 Meadow Way Lane , Fort Worth, Texas,76179 Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #:
    Certificate of Death Amendment:
    Ready for Transport: Ready Report Completed: No
    Type of Exam: External Exam
    https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/?...r+Case+Records
    https://www.facebook.com/Montreal6a6yFaceHooper
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...meral_fracture
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 02-21-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: COMPLICATIONS OF RIGHT HUMERAL FRACTURE

So he died from complications of a broken arm? I never considered something like that could lead to death, yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post

So he died from complications of a broken arm? I never considered something like that could lead to death, yikes.
    What? I've never heard of that either.

I wonder if the bone splintered and caused some kind of infection?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Well, if they do surgery to set the arm there is always the risk of death from the surgery. But even without surgery complications include "problems and the non-local events pneumonia and deep venous thrombosis"
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well, if they do surgery to set the arm there is always the risk of death from the surgery. But even without surgery complications include "problems and the non-local events pneumonia and deep venous thrombosis"
    I didn't need surgery - fun fact: I broke my femur when I was 6. I was in the hospital on traction for 3 weeks, then they sent me home in a body cast for another 3 weeks. Like, a cast from my ankles to my chest.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Pulmonary embolism. Bet.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Pulmonary embolism. Bet.
    Was trying to give you karma, cause I think you've hit the nail on the head. But return key got ahead of me...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Was trying to give you karma, cause I think you've hit the nail on the head. But return key got ahead of me...
    I got it, no worries.

A few years ago, I was at work when we all heard "Med Alert...gift shop...", only to be followed a few minutes later by "Code Blue, gift shop." And we were all like WTFFFFFF??

Many times in the hospital you hear these calls and they aren't truly calls for assistance, they're calls because someone hit the wrong button in a patient room. Not in this case. In this case, the code team was called because one of the patient's mothers was shopping for her daughter when she collapsed in the gift shop. A med alert was called, then a Code Blue. Turns out the mom had been in an accident and had to have surgery for her injuries, and she threw a clot.

Died in the ER while her daughter was a patient upstairs.

Rest easy, Montreal.

I got it, no worries.

A few years ago, I was at work when we all heard "Med Alert...gift shop...", only to be followed a few minutes later by "Code Blue, gift shop." And we were all like WTFFFFFF??

Many times in the hospital you hear these calls and they aren't truly calls for assistance, they're calls because someone hit the wrong button in a patient room. Not in this case. In this case, the code team was called because one of the patient's mothers was shopping for her daughter when she collapsed in the gift shop. A med alert was called, then a Code Blue. Turns out the mom had been in an accident and had to have surgery for her injuries, and she threw a clot.

Died in the ER while her daughter was a patient upstairs.

Rest easy, Montreal.
    OMG that is so sad!

OMG that is so sad!

It was. I retell that story because I work with nurses who haven't quite hit puberty yet and they need to understand just how important their jobs are. (I jest, they've all hit puberty, and they're awesome young men and women...they just have a ton of education and zero experience with the fact that "anything can happen at any moment.")

It was. I retell that story because I work with nurses who haven't quite hit puberty yet and they need to understand just how important their jobs are. (I jest, they've all hit puberty, and they're awesome young men and women...they just have a ton of education and zero experience with the fact that "anything can happen at any moment.")
    It's tough being a Gen-Xer and dealing with this kind of stuff from our younger co-horts. I totally hear you!

( and for all you millenials and younger, get off my lawn!)

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's tough being a Gen-Xer and dealing with this kind of stuff from our younger co-horts. I totally hear you!

( and for all you millenials and younger, get off my lawn!)
    I hate that I am considered a millenial

I hate that I am considered a millenial
    Who cares what you are if you're hot?

Embrace your youth. Shit will go downhill soon enough.

I tryyyyy to keep myself in shape. That means getting out, riding my bike, exercising, eating quasi healthy, all that. Even though I haven't been cycling in over a year...but that's another matter.

I see pics of my classmates on fb, and I'm thinking to myself "dog, you gotta get tf off the couch, you look like shit."

I'll be interested to see if my hunch proves correct. Either way, it's a shitty way to go. Fine one minute, dead the next.

Who cares what you are if you're hot?

Embrace your youth. Shit will go downhill soon enough.

I tryyyyy to keep myself in shape. That means getting out, riding my bike, exercising, eating quasi healthy, all that. Even though I haven't been cycling in over a year...but that's another matter.

I see pics of my classmates on fb, and I'm thinking to myself "dog, you gotta get tf off the couch, you look like shit."

I'll be interested to see if my hunch proves correct. Either way, it's a shitty way to go. Fine one minute, dead the next.
    People tend to think I am younger than I am. I used to hate it when I was younger, but now it's not so bad!

People tend to think I am younger than I am. I used to hate it when I was younger, but now it's not so bad!
    Me, too, Nic. They look at me like I've got a dick on my head when I tell them that my oldest will be 25 later this month.

Then they're like "Daaaaaaammmmmnnnn! How old were you when he was born, like 12?" So I just keep on doing what I'm doing.

Now, though, my wrinkles are creeping up. Maybe I'll buy some of that $75/oz beauty cream for men and try to fool the world.

Me, too, Nic. They look at me like I've got a dick on my head when I tell them that my oldest will be 25 later this month.

Then they're like "Daaaaaaammmmmnnnn! How old were you when he was born, like 12?" So I just keep on doing what I'm doing.

Now, though, my wrinkles are creeping up. Maybe I'll buy some of that $75/oz beauty cream for men and try to fool the world.
    LOL for me it's the gray hair, I just texted my hairstylist to get a touch up done.

Fat embolism from bone marrow. I gave taken care of patients in ICU with this condition.

Thread Information