Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Keyon Harrold Jr (14) was harassed and tackled after being falsely accused of stealing a phone

https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/accuse...n-raps-report/

Update the accused attacker on the Harrolds also has a hearing in California in relation to her DUI case here

The ?Soho Karen? who allegedly accused the 14-year-old son of jazz trumpeter Keyon Harrold of swiping her iPhone in a hotel had two brushes with the law last year ? one for public intoxication and another for drunken driving, according to a report.

Miya Ponsetto, 22, whom NYPD sources identified to The Post as the woman caught on camera falsely accusing Keyon Harrold Jr., was arrested in Beverly Hills for public intoxication on Feb. 28, the Daily Mail reported, citing police reports and court records.

That case is still pending and she is due in court on Jan. 28, according to the outlet.

And on May 28, she was collared for drunken driving near Calabasas, a city in Los Angeles County where Kim Kardashian owns a sprawling estate, the Daily Mail said.

Ponsetto was booked on four misdemeanor counts ? two for driving under the influence of alcohol, one for driving with a suspended license and one for unlawful use of a driver?s license, according to the report.

In September, she pleaded no contest to the DUI charge. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Jan. 14.

Ponsetto also was named in a civil case involving an eviction for nonpayment in August 2019, the outlet reported, citing court records.

Photos posted online with Ponsetto?s name appear to match the young woman who tackled the boy at the Arlo Hotel in Manhattan?s Soho neighborhood.

?No, I?m not letting him walk away with my phone!? she shrieked at one point, according to a video clip posted online by the elder Harrold.

NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison this week tweeted a montage of surveillance video clips that also included a shot of the woman?s face with the word ?WANTED? under it in red letters.
    He said the NYPD ?is requesting the public?s assistance locating the suspect in this video,? who he said ?falsely accused an innocent 14-year-old teenager of stealing her cellphone,,,then proceeded to physically attack him and fled the location.?

On Tuesday, the woman told CNN that she does ?worry? about the fallout ? but maintains her allegation that she was assaulted during the incident.

She said that when she realized her iPhone was missing, she demanded to see surveillance video from the hotel lobby ? and then asked everyone in the lobby to ?empty their pocket? before settling on Keyon Jr. as her suspect.

?That?s when everything got a little bit more serious,? she told CNN in a phone interview.

She then lunged at the teen and his dad, who was defending his son from the accusations.

During a tussle not fully captured in the clip, the elder Harrold has said, the woman scratched him and tackled the boy.

He said that shortly after the melee, an Uber driver showed up with the woman?s missing phone.

The NYPD has said it plans to hit the woman with raps that could include assault, grand larceny or attempted robbery, while Mayor Bill de Blasio has blasted the run-in as ?plain and simple? racism.
    Basically the NYPD and the SDNY needs to wait on the verdicts in her DUI case in LA County before they get her.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'll never understand how Kim Kardashian ends up in every article. Calabasas has a shit ton of residents yet they just had to stick her name in to an article that has zero to do with her *eyeroll*
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/miya-po...-social-media/

. Miya Ponsetto, the woman who has been identified as the attacker in Keyon Harrold?s video lunging at his Black teen son on false accusations, once admitted she?s quick to anger and thinks she?s the least judgmental person ?probably ever,? according to a social media account the Daily Dot has discovered.

According to Heavy.com, Ponsetto is from Simi Valley, part of the Greater Los Angeles area in California, has two arrest records and was once sued for not paying rent.

Since her identity was revealed on Thursday evening, no account by her name could be found on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. But Ponsetto, once an aspiring actor, still has an inactive Twitter account and an AskFM account, where she has documented much of her life.

Most notable from her AskFM profile, which is public at the time of this article's publication, is her admission that she has anger issues and that she considers herself ?least judgmental person probably ever.?

The AskFM platform is designed in a way that other users on the platform can ask an user questions anonymously, and Ponsetto?s profile shows numerous answers about her life.

According to one post on her AskFM, she identifies as ?Italian, Puerto Rican, Greek and Vietnamese?. However, in her profile on casting and audition website Explore Talent, she identifies only as Caucasian.

In response to a question about whether she?s a part of the white supremaist group ?KKK?, she wrote with humor: ?If you mean the kewl kids klub then yeah.?

Ponsetto also has a photo with a baby in response to a question about a supposed pregnancy, but denies the claim in her later posts.

After her identity was revealed in the news on Thursday evening, fake Instagram accounts propped up with her name, some garnering followers.

One of the accounts already went private Friday morning, and removed their posts from the account, even though they were public on Thursday evening and had posts with Ponsetto?s photos. As of Friday morning, the account had removed at least one follower and was down to zero.

Another account by the name @miyaponsetto_, which was live on Thursday evening, was not available on Friday.

One profile, in the description, has a disclaimer that it?s not the account of Ponsetto, and has a link to a campaign by civil rights attorney Ben Crump calling for justice for Harrold's son Harrold Jr.

The account had its first post six months ago, and appears to be one that posts about ?Karens? in general.

Another Instagram account, by the name @miya_baby212, seems to be in support of Ponsetto. The account had its first post on Thursday, and its description reads: ?Just a Greek girl; Deleted the Haters.?

On Thursday evening, this Instagram account posted a series of stories claiming there are ?two sides? to her story, and dissing the "haters."

?I never asked for this,? reads one part of the Instagram story.

?Deleted all of my followers," reads another story. "Fuck y?all for not having back. No new friends.?

One story claims she?s not from Los Angeles, with ?#Astoria? in the post.

It?s not clear if Taylor is behind this account, or it?s a supporter. The person behind the account did not respond to the Daily Dot when reached out on Friday morning

Now Miya Ponsetto's social media is examined with one including the KKK question.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So that's NOT the person that I've been seeing posted all over social media for the past few days. Way to go fucking social media warriors, you've put someone else in danger and ruined someone else's life and you were wrong. Slow clap. Everybody needs to step away from social media and go get a hobby!!!

DUI, public intoxication...yeah, she was a crazy idiot and hot mess who felt entitled.

https://sports.yahoo.com/police-ve-i...200000991.html
    That's why I didn't post my person's name in case I was wrong. Now, I can't remember what that person's name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'll never understand how Kim Kardashian ends up in every article. Calabasas has a shit ton of residents yet they just had to stick her name in to an article that has zero to do with her *eyeroll*
    Me neither. She's a talentless bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Had I been there I would have told the cops she appeared more Latino than "White." I hope they charge her with assault but turning every assault into a "white vs black / black vs white" thing only fuels the fire to the masses. The woman is an unhinged, self absorbed, cunt, plain and simple but I don't see a racist assault here. I'll retract my statement if someone can effectively engage in discussion.
    The first few seconds of the video, I thought she was somewhat Asian. I bet this incident wouldn't have been as big as a deal if she didn't attack some (famous) person's son that was African American.

This Karen peaked in high school and she can't get rid of that sense of entitlement that comes along with being a (has been) cheerleader.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post

Now Miya Ponsetto's social media is examined with one including the KKK question.
    That was obviously a joke. A terrible one, but I don't think it's supposed to be taken seriously.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That was obviously a joke. A terrible one, but I don't think it's supposed to be taken seriously.
    I don't think JL gets when people are being facetious, but yeah, she was saying no and trying to come up with something clever that had those same initials. Bad taste, but she was saying no.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    That's why I didn't post my person's name in case I was wrong. Now, I can't remember what that person's name is.

The first few seconds of the video, I thought she was somewhat Asian. I bet this incident wouldn't have been as big as a deal if she didn't attack some (famous) person's son that was African American.
    Not everyone was acting with the same reserve. Some innocent woman got her life ruined because a bunch of people that need to step away from the computer and get a life posted her info all over the place. She got threats and had her life turned upside down, just so someone could feel like a big person posting on social media.

And for the record, can we all just agree that we hate Kim Kardashian?!
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-01-2021 at 11:25 AM.

I don't think JL gets when people are being facetious, but yeah, she was saying no and trying to come up with something clever that had those same initials. Bad taste, but she was saying no.

Not everyone was acting with the same reserve. Some innocent woman got her life ruined because a bunch of people that need to step away from the computer and get a life posted her info all over the place. She got threats and had her life turned upside down, just so someone could feel like a big person posting on social media.

I think I remember reading about someone that looked like Casey Anthony getting run off the road, because she liked similar. I feel sorry for the girl. Probably received numerous death threats.

FUCK. YES.
    I have never and will never understand society's fixation on that bitch. Ever.

ETA: The mention of her in that article is no more ridiculous than if someone were writing about the Black Dahlia and saying something like, "Her body was found in Burbank, which is roughly 15 miles away from where Kim Kardashian lives".....

Fucking ridiculous.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-01-2021 at 01:16 PM.

I knew the person in question is facetious but given the situation and political conditions it's easy to escalate everything as in this case.

Does it make me a "racist white" guy if I'm tired of all these "racist not-so-white" people being labelled as "racists white" people? And, since she's not "really white" is she still racist? Because, the media has been telling me that only "WHITE" people can be racist... I'm so confused...

So much hatred in this world; it makes me sad... :(

https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/soho-k...es-court-docs/

A new name has been released. In this allegation the Ponsetto's are also accused of DUI in Los Angeles. Apparently somebody related to the Ponsetto's are facing another DUI and assault allegation this time in SoCal.

. The white woman wanted by the NYPD for falsely accusing a black teen of stealing her cellphone was apparently busted early last year with a relative ? who?s accused of attacking a public-safety worker, California court records show.

Miya Ponsetto ? who was caught on camera allegedly attacking 14-year-old Keyon Harrold Jr. at the Arlo Hotel on the day after Christmas ? was charged with public intoxication on Feb. 28, according to the online docket for the Los Angeles Airport Courthouse.

Nicole Claudine Ponsetto ? who appears to be Miya?s mom ? was busted as a co-defendant and slapped with an identical charge, according to the docket.

In addition, Nicole was charged with battery under a section of the California Penal Code that covers incidents involving a ?peace officer? or another public-safety worker.

Details of exactly what happened weren?t available from either the LAPD or the LA District Attorney?s Office, where spokespersons couldn?t be reached due to the New Year?s Day holiday.

But the Daily Mail, which first reported Miya?s arrest, said the incident took place in Beverly Hills.

Miya was also busted on May 28 and charged with four counts, including driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a suspended or revoked license.

She pleaded no contest to DUI on Sept. 28 and was sentenced to three year?s probation and $390 in fines or three days in jail or 30 hours of community service in lieu of payment.

Miya was also ordered to enroll in a nine-month alcohol and drug ?education and counseling program? and is due in court on Jan. 14 for a ?proof of completion? hearing.

She and Nicole, who appears to be 43, are both due in court for a pretrial hearing in their public-intoxication cases on Jan. 28.

Miya?s repeated brushes with the law appear to be the reason she spoke to CNN on condition of anonymity earlier this week.

During the interview, she claimed to have been assaulted during the incident in which she was allegedly caught on camera melting down and tackling Harrold, son of jazz trumpeter Keyon Harrold.

CNN said it agreed not to name her because she claimed to have ?concerns for her safety unrelated to this incident.?

Miya doesn?t appear to have a phone listed her in name, and Nicole didn?t respond to a message left at a phone number listed in her name.

https://www.instagram.com/arrestmiyaponsetto/

Update a group of Keyon Harrold or Black Lives Matter supporters have put out an instagram profile calling for the NYPD to arrest the target involved in the assault and harassment video against the Harrolds.

https://www.instagram.com/arrestmiyaponsetto/

Update a group of Keyon Harrold or Black Lives Matter supporters have put out an instagram profile calling for the NYPD to arrest the target involved in the assault and harassment video against the Harrolds.
    Bullies bullying bullies to get bullies bullied.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/miya-p...arrold-attack/

Here’s “Soho Karen!”

Miya Ponsetto, the woman the NYPD is seeking for allegedly falsely accusing the teen son of jazz trumpeter Keyon Harrold of stealing her missing iPhone has been found by the Post — and she’s not only defensive, but apparently hungry, too.

“I don’t know what the problem is here,” the 22-year-old tells our lensman during a fast-food run near her mother’s home in Piru, California, on Friday.

Exclusive video shows the 22-year-old walking out of a McDonald’s and into the parking lot, dressed in all black and wearing a face shield while carrying a drink and a bag of food.

Asked if she had any regrets about the incident, she replies on camera, “I’m good, thank you. Have a very good day. Take care of yourself.”

The photographer then asks Ponsetto if she had any concerns about the NYPD’s warrant for her arrest. She brushes off the question, instead declaring her age and ethnicity.
    “I’m actually 22 so I don’t know what the problem is here,” she says. “And I’m also Puerto Rican so thank you. Take care of yourself.”

She has previously described herself as a mix of Italian, Puerto Rican, Greek and Vietnamese.

Ponsetto was identified by NYPD sources as the woman who allegedly lunged at 14-year-old Keyon Harrold Jr., accusing him of swiping her iPhone at the Arlo Hotel in Soho.
    The shocking encounter was caught on video and posted on social media by the teen’s father on Sunday.

“I am furious!!! We see this crap happening all the time, but it hits different when it hits home!!!,” Harrold, who is black, wrote in the caption.

Ponsetto, who had previously been arrested twice for public intoxication and DUI, now faces assault, grand larceny and attempted robbery charges.

“I’m actually 22 so I don’t know what the problem is here,” she says.
    What does your age have to do with anything?! You're not 16. You have no excuse.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/02/soho-k...erk-in-hotels/

Why are we painting this as some type of reality show personality? Wait if this is the case Miya Ponsetto is using disorderly conduct to launch her reality show reputation???? Come on here the victims thought they were going to prison or get killed by police over a false theft allegation while being assaulted.

. Hotels are apparently a favored stomping ground for the so-called ?Soho Karen? who falsely accused a black teen of stealing her iPhone in a violent, caught-on-video confrontation in Manhattan.

It turns out that 10 months before she allegedly went berserk in a Soho lobby on the day after Christmas, Miya Ponsetto, 22, was busted in February after she and her mom allegedly caused a disturbance at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills by refusing to leave, according to TMZ.

The Post detailed that California criminal case against Ponsetto and her mom Nicole, who were slapped with public intoxication charges in the incident.

But TMZ?s account adds new details.

Hotel staff had asked the women to leave, and called the cops when the pair refused ? only to have Nicole Ponsetto allegedly assault an officer, pushing and kicking the cop, TMZ reported.

The mom faces an additional charge of battery on a police officer and both women are due in court later this month.

The incident apparently did little to scare Ponsetto straight ? just a day after she was charged with public intoxication for the Peninsula Hotel incident, on May 27, she was slapped with a drunken driving charge in Los Angeles County, where she pleaded no contest, TMZ said.

Ponsetto faces potential charges in New York, including assault, grand larceny or attempted robbery, the NYPD has said.

She is wanted by the NYPD for allegedly attacking 14-year-old Keyon Harrold Jr. at the Arlo Hotel on Dec. 26.

Ponsetto is currently staying with her mom in California, where The Post snapped her Friday as she picked up a fast-food lunch, telling our lensman, ?I don?t know what the problem is here,? and ?I?m also Puerto Rican, so thank you.?

?She was a popular girl, one of the cheerleaders, a grade older than me? at Simi Valley High School in California, another former student told The Post Saturday.

?She wouldn?t even look your way if she thought you weren?t important or if you didn?t have money,? said the ex-student, Vannessa Stoerchle, now of Phoenix.

?But I was really surprised to see this,? she said.

?Weird to see someone in high school who was a popular girl end up this way. Never thought Miya would end up racially profiling some one like that,? she added.

?She was one of those girls who seemed to have everything handed to her.?

I think you guys pretty much have this entitled brat covered. I’d just like to add- seeing as they interviewed her on her way to pick up fast food back in CA, I’m going to guess this idiot isn’t worried about quarantining while she’s traveling coast to coast. Throwing a fine on top of throwing the book at her would sure give me some satisfaction.

Yep, no publicity is bad publicity. Welcome to the new "bad baby". She'll use this to build her following which will sadly be comprised of "N word haters". Of which there are many. Sadly. ,
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-04-2021 at 10:30 AM. Reason: to change the abbreviated word to a less inflammatory abbreviation

I don't hate Kim Kardashian! I feel like she has done some good these last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://abc7ny.com/keyon-harrold-arl...phone/9314675/

SOHO, Manhattan (WABC) -- There are renewed calls to arrest the woman seen on video wrongly accusing a 14-year-old Black teenager of stealing her phone.

Miya Ponsetto is the woman seen in the December 26 video, police sources tell ABC News. She has not yet been charged with the incident.

Activists in Los Angeles say that is where Ponsetto lives and they want police in California to take her into custody.

Civil rights activists gathered outside LAPD North Hollywood Police Station on Saturday to call for her arrest.

The encounter with 14-year-old Keyon Harrold Jr. and his father at the Arlo Hotel in SoHo went viral. It turns out Ponsetto had left her phone in an Uber.
    She also went after both the teen and his father, Grammy-winning musician Keyon Harrold, who was recording the incident.

The video shows Ponsetto falsely accusing the teen of stealing her phone and then lunging at him and his father while trying to grab his phone. Keyon Harrold Sr. says she scratched him as he tried to protect his son.

"This could have gone very wrongly if I had come down after my son," he said. "The idea of trauma goes above any charge that we may have...I bring my son places where he shouldn't have to deal with injustices and shouldn't have to be profiled."

The NYPD says it is considering charges against Ponsetto, ranging from assault to attempted robbery.

THank You Black Lives Matter Los Angeles edition for standing up.

I don't hate Kim Kardashian! I feel like she has done some good these last few years.
    Sorry Nic-I think you are the only one here that likes her.
    I?m sick of seeing her bikini selfies everywhere. She?s a vapid cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Sorry Nic-I think you are the only one here that likes her.
    I?m sick of seeing her bikini selfies everywhere. She?s a vapid cunt.
    I like the work she has done with prison reform. I like that she is finally actually doing something helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/05/nypd-f...miya-ponsetto/

Well Ventura and Los Angeles County sheriff department's need to comply with the NYPD investigation over the Ponsetto's assault on the Harrolds.

. NYPD detectives will be flying out to California this week to question the woman dubbed “Soho Karen” after she was caught on camera tackling a black teenager and falsely accusing him of stealing her cell phone, a high-ranking police source told The Post on Tuesday.
    Miya Ponsetto, who shot to viral infamy following the Dec. 26 incident Mayor Bill de Blasio called “racism, pure and simple,” will initially be questioned by detectives and could be arrested and extradited back to New York depending “on her answers,” the source said.

Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison said previously Ponsetto, 22, could be tried for assault and “maybe even” grand larceny or attempted robbery raps but sources said she’ll likely be charged with just attempted robbery in the third degree.

The NYPD has already issued an “I-Card” in her name, which could lead to an arrest if she comes back to New York and has any run-ins with cops, sources said.

An I-Card is an online document created by detectives to notify patrol officers that a person is wanted for questioning as a suspect, person of interest or a witness — but falls short of a judge’s warrant.

Ponsetto has been lying low in California and was last seen at a McDonalds in Piru, a small town outside of Santa Clarita, by a Post photographer on New Year’s Day.

She has a long history of alleged belligerent, public altercations but didn’t make headlines until she attacked 14-year-old Keyon Harrold Jr. — the son of a jazz musician by the same name — in the lobby of the Arlo Hotel.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...eya-story.html

. A woman who wrongly accused a Black teen of stealing her iPhone at a Manhattan hotel knows she has “anger management” issues and wants to apologize to the teen’s family, her lawyer told the Daily News.

Miya Ponsetto — dubbed “SoHo Karen” for blaming and tackling the 14-year-old son of Grammy-winning jazz musician Keyon Harrold in the lobby of the Arlo Hotel on Dec. 26 — understands she acted inappropriately, the lawyer said.

Ponsetto, 22, wants to “give peace to the family” and say that the attack wasn’t racially motivated, lawyer Sharen Ghatan said Wednesday.

“It’s horrible, what happened. She certainly should not have done that. She has some things she has to work through with herself, control issues, anger management issues. Of course she knows that,” Ghatan told The News.

The Los Angeles lawyer said she tried to reach out to Harrold family attorney Ben Crump to broker a meeting but hasn’t heard back.

She’s very sorry about it,” Ghatan said of Ponsetto and the viral caught-on-video attack.

“She saw what she thought was her phone in another person’s hands. It could have been any person’s hands. It wasn’t a racial thing. She got anxious, she got triggered, and she lost her sense of rationale,” Ghatan said.

“She lost her phone, and she lost her mind. Obviously it was ill-advised. She wouldn’t do it again. This is certainly not racially motivated. She’s devastated about that interpretation,” the lawyer said.

“She wants to clarify and give peace to the family. She’s mixed race. She specifically said it’s not about race. The way she talks, it’s not even an issue. It was the phone.”

Ghatan said Ponsetto, a California resident, was in New York visiting her dad for the Christmas holiday when she lost control and got physical with the teen.

She said Ponsetto was “traveling alone” and panicked when she lost the phone she relied on to stay connected and feel safe.

Everything is on her phone — all her flight plans, her phone numbers. Without the phone, she was almost lost in New York,” the lawyer said.

“She told me, ‘I freaked out. I was alone, I wasn’t getting help, and I didn’t know what to do.’ She’s very sorry,” the lawyer said.

Ghatan said Ponsetto was missing for much of day Tuesday but finally returned home to her mom late in the night.

Does she want to face the music and apologize and clear the air? Absolutely,” Ghatan said.

The lawyer spoke to The News as two NYPD detectives were set to fly to California to make contact with Ponsetto ahead of possible criminal charges in New York.

They have to talk to me before they talk to her. I’m amenable to speaking with them,” Ghatan told The News.

Attempt to reach Crump were not immediately successful Wednesday.

The lawyer previously told The News he wanted to see criminal charges in the case.

“We’re demanding that they prosecute this case,” Crump said. “If not, they’re part of the racial profiling as well. We know they would have prosecuted a Black adult tackling a white child.”

Ponsetto already has a criminal case pending in Los Angeles County related to another incident at a swanky hotel.

She and her mom Nicole Ponsetto, 49, were arrested Feb. 28 at the luxury Peninsula Hotel and charged with public intoxication. Nicole also was slapped with a count of battery of a police officer, according to the criminal complaint.

“Officers responded to the Peninsula Hotel and determined that both (women) were unable to care for themselves, displayed objective signs of alcohol intoxication and (were) subsequently arrested,” a Beverly Hills Police source told The News.

During the arrest of Nicole Ponsetto, she battered the arresting officer,” the source said.

The mother-daughter duo has pleaded not guilty and is due back in court Jan. 28 for a pre-trial hearing.

Miya was arrested again for drunk driving on May 28, a day after her 22nd birthday.

She pleaded no contest to driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08% or higher and was sentenced Sept. 28 to three years of summary probation, 30 hours of community service and a first-time offender DUI program.

Less than a week later, she was arrested again for suspected DUI Oct. 3 in neighboring Ventura County.

She has since pleaded not guilty to multiple DUI counts as well as misdemeanor resisting arrest and driving with a suspended or revoked license, Ventura County Superior Court records confirm.

She’s due to appear in a Ventura courtroom the afternoon of Jan. 28, just a few hours after her scheduled hearing in Los Angeles.

Thread Information