Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Quinn Warner (63) committed suicide by detonating a bomb in an RV in downtown Nashville

Anthony Quinn Warner (63) committed suicide by detonating a bomb in an RV in downtown Nashville

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...as/4044635001/

Massive downtown Nashville explosion an 'intentional act', police say

Nashville authorities believe an explosion that occurred in downtown Nashville early Christmas morning was an "intentional act" and sparked by a vehicle.

Police responded to reports of a suspicious vehicle parked outside the AT&T building just before 6 a.m. Upon arrival, police said an officer "had reason" to alert the department's hazardous devices unit, which was en route, when a "significant explosion" happened.

Three people were hospitalized with injuries, police said

Police and firefighters responded to an area near Second Avenue and Commerce Street about 6:45 a.m. Friday.

The fire department confirmed a bomb squad was on the scene with an active investigation by Metro police and federal agencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

The rest of that article from above. I accidently hit submit.

Mayor John Cooper said he toured the damage, describing broken glass and water mains with insulation "blown up" into the trees.

"It looks like a bomb went off," he said. He said it was too soon for any conclusions but said updates will be given Saturday morning.

The downtown area will be "sealed off" for further investigation and to make sure everything is "completely safe," according to Cooper.

"One more event in Nashville's 2020," he said.

Images and videos taken in the area showed flames and smoke — which could also be seen from miles away. Alarms inside several buildings were heard going off with water pouring into some buildings with structural damage and broken windows.

Trees lining Second Avenue were blackened from the incident.

The owner of the nearby Nashville Downtown Hostel told The Tennessean guests were evacuated to Nissan Stadium for shelter. He said he got a call early Friday from his staff reporting hearing a "loud boom" and the fire alarm going off.

He said the hostel is damaged but did not go into details.
    Why?

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://www.wsmv.com/news/governor-b...bc3432e4a.html

https://www.wsmv.com/news/governor-b...bc3432e4a.html

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - Governor Bill Lee tweeted his support for Nashville first responders following a vehicle explosion that occurred downtown early Friday morning.

"Early this morning, an explosion occurred in downtown Nashville around Second Avenue and Commerce Street," Gov. Lee wrote. "Please join Maria Lee and me in praying for those who were injured and we thank all of our first responders who acted so quickly this morning."

Metro Police believe the explosion was "an intentional act."

Three people were transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Emergency crews have closed a 10-block radius downtown as they investigate and work to clear the scene.

Metro Police and federal authorities are investigating the explosion.

Follow News4 for updates.

All I can hope here is that its not a repeat of the Oklahoma City bombing here but its going in that direction.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/ex...-investigating

Apparently there were reports of Gunshots in the area of the explosion

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A large explosion was reported in downtown Nashville early Friday morning.

The blast was felt across much of Davidson County around 6:30 a.m. Metro police said the explosion has been linked to a vehicle outside 166 Second Avenue N.

During a press conference, Metro police said they believe the explosion was an "intentional act," however the FBI has taken over as the lead in the investigation. Federal agents say the bureau has not yet determined the motive or if the explosion was in fact intentional. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is also assisting with K-9s.

Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said police received a report of a suspicious vehicle and upon investigating the report, officers called the hazardous devices unit. When the unit responded to the area, the vehicle exploded.

Witnesses told investigators they heard gunshots early in the morning and a message coming from an RV parked in the street warning anyone in the area to evacuate. Officers said they are looking into these reports.

Video posted to YouTube appears to capture the reported warning message seconds before the blast.

Three people have been taken to the hospital, but officials say none of the injuries have been reported as critical. Metro police said an officer suffered hearing loss from the explosion, but the department is hoping the hearing loss is only temporary.

Traffic to the downtown area has been restricted on Friday morning. An Emergency Operations Center has been activated in response to the explosion.

Nashville firefighters have asked everyone in the area to move at least two blocks away due to concerns about any possible other explosions.
    WeGo Public Transit said it will suspend all bus service at 11 a.m. and will close WeGo Central as a precaution.

Heavy smoke and damage were seen in the Second Avenue area. Police said debris from the blast was found near the old Metro Courthouse and near the downtown pedestrian bridge.

Photos: Explosion in downtown Nashville causes heavy smoke, damage

The deputy assistant to President Donald Trump said the president has been briefed on the explosion.

Gov. Bill Lee and Nashville Mayor John Cooper have released statements in response to the explosion.

This story is breaking. Check back for updates.

So weird. That area is usually busy, but being early and on Christmas, there would have been hardly anyone down there. My and husband and I think either suicide or insurance fraud.

I wonder also if they were trying to lure police there with the gunshots?

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I wonder who will take responsibility?

https://www.wsmv.com/news/authoritie...707cc0b31.html

Authorities find human remains near RV, sources tell News4

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - Sources tell News4 that authorities found evidence near the RV that could possibly be human remains, after an explosion in downtown Nashville Friday morning.

Investigators are working to confirm the remains.

It is unclear if the remains are from an innocent person or someone connected to the explosion.

Metro Police and federal authorities are investigating the explosion.

MNPD Public Information Officer Don Aaron said police responded to a shots fired call on Second Avenue North around 5:30 a.m. Friday.

When officers arrived on the scene, there was no evidence to indicate a shooting, but they found a "suspicious RV parked on the street."

Police called the Hazardous Devices unit to the scene to investigate when the blast went off in the RV at 6:30 a.m..

Metro Police Chief John Drake said a message warning people to evacuate the area came from the RV before it exploded. The message said a potential bomb would detonate within 15 minutes.

Police say one officer was knocked to the ground by the blast but was uninjured. One officer sustained temporary hearing loss as well.

It is unclear if anyone was inside the RV at the time of the explosion.

Police said they do not believe there is any imminent danger to Nashville at this time.

Nashville Fire confirmed three people were transported to the hospital without significant injuries.

Speaking to the press Friday morning Mayor John Cooper said at least 20 buildings had been damaged.

"It looks like a bomb went off, or an explosion I should say," Mayor Cooper said.

Emergency crews have closed a 10-block radius around the site of the explosion. A Metro Police bomb disposal unit was called the scene.

K-9 units are searching the area for a possible second explosive device, though police say there is no indication at this time of a second device.

Fire crews said windows were broken out from the explosion area to Broadway and are encouraging people to avoid the area if possible.

Smoke was visible on the Nashville skyline early Friday morning as people in the surrounding areas as far as College Grove and Mt. Juliet reported feeling a large shaking.

AT&T is reporting a widespread outage to their services due to damage to their building from the explosion.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    After hearing about the audible alarm, I am thinking suicide also.
    Maybe a disgruntled AT&T employee? It was in front of one of their buildings. This is bizarre..
    Why?

https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-trac...osion-suspect/

A $300k has been issued in relation to the explosion.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Over $300,000 has been raised as a reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a suspect involved in an explosion in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning.

NCVC offers $25,000 toward reward related to downtown Nashville explosion
    Originally, Nashville Convention and Visitors Corp. offered a $10,000 reward for information that they eventually raised to $25,000.

FOX Sports host Clay Travis also pledged $10,000 toward the reward for information.

Late Friday afternoon, Camping World CEO and CNBC personality Marcus Lemonis pledged $250,000 as a reward for information.

The owners of Lewis Country Store also pledged $20,000 towards the reward.

At around 6:30 a.m. Friday morning, an RV exploded near the intersection of 2nd Avenue and Commerce Street.

Police say officers were initially in the area investigating a shots fired call when the explosion happened. Three people have been taken to the hospital with non-critical injuries. The explosion is believed to have been an intentional act.

Access to downtown is restricted as authorities continue to investigate.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is the lead in the investigation. Anyone with information should call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...ing-explosion/

The city of Nashville has been issued a curfew in relation to the attack.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Mayor John Cooper signed Executive Order 12 on Friday to issue a state of civil emergency for part of downtown Nashville affected by an early Christmas morning explosion.

The area including James Robertson Parkway, 4th Avenue North, Broadway, and the Cumberland River will be under curfew starting at 4:30 p.m. Friday and extending until 4:30 p.m. Sunday, December 27.

According to Mayor Cooper, Executive Order 12 also provides additional resources for response and relief efforts.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/go...hville-bombing

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Following the Nashville bombing Friday and resulting destruction left in its wake in downtown Nashville, Governor Bill Lee has formally requested an emergency declaration from President Trump.

Governor Lee made the request in a formal letter sent to the President. Lee announced the request on Twitter Saturday morning.

"The severity and magnitude of the current situation is such that effective response is beyond the capabilities of the State and affected local governments," Lee's letter reads. "As a result, federal assistance under the Stafford Act is necessary to supplement the efforts and available resources of the State, local governments, disaster relief organizations, and compensation by insurance for disaster-related losses."

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I'm also wondering if it's not a suicide. Maybe a former 911 operator or a ATT employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I'm also wondering if it's not a suicide. Maybe a former 911 operator or a ATT employee.
    I was thinking terrorism given the how much the witnesses thought a mass shooting was in the area prior to the bombing and it took place in the Downtown district screams terrorism on the surface.

There was a shut down in downtown Cincinnati last night because there was a suspicious RV. They were worried about a copycat.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Anyone else think my husband is a wee bit dumb?
    He said that the bomber wasn't trying to hurt anyone, because he gave them time to evacuate.
    But... if he wasn't trying to hurt anyone, why even set a bomb off? I know my husband meant physically, but still. The bomber did hurt people's livelihoods and homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Anyone else think my husband is a wee bit dumb?
    He said that the bomber wasn't trying to hurt anyone, because he gave them time to evacuate.
    But... if he wasn't trying to hurt anyone, why even set a bomb off? I know my husband meant physically, but still. The bomber did hurt people's livelihoods and homes.
    They definitely hurt people. I don't really think that a mass casualty situation was the main goal. They were trying to send some kind of message.

Apparently there is a POI.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/cb...hville-bombing

No names though.
    Why?

Well, several POIs.
    Why?

I'm seeing where the FBI are swarming his house now, I'm always a little suspicious when the news starts name dropping people.

I kinda figured that had to have someone in mind considering there wasn't any kind of man hunt.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-24-2022 at 05:23 AM.
    Why?

Oh, god, Twitter is a nightmare with these people. I thought they all moved to Parler? On what planet is that name Mexican?
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-24-2022 at 05:23 AM.
    Why?

https://fox17.com/news/local/source-...fbi-atf-police

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--Sources speaking with FOX 17 News Nashville state the leading theory for investigators involved in the Christmas Day bombing is the suspect died in yesterday's explosion.

According to the local source, there is a "likely possibility" the suspect blew up in the explosion yesterday. The source cites two pieces of evidence for the theory, first being the discovery of human tissue remains found at the scene of the blast site.

The second piece of information supporting the theory is there was no video evidence gathered so far by investigators showing a suspicious person walking away from the RV or down the streets minutes before the explosion.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is leading the charge in the investigation. During a press conference Saturday afternoon, Special Agent in Charge (SAC) Doug Korneski acknowledged there was activity at a home located on the 100 block of Bakertown Road in Antioch, Tennessee.

There, agents with the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) were seen entering the home. While the identity of the owner of the home has not been confirmed by the FBI, records show 63-year-old Anthony (Tony) Warner was the owner until roughly one month ago. Multiple reports -including from the Associated Press- state a person of interest believed to be Walker has been identified by Federal agents.

Satellite photos of the property posted online also show an RV parked in the backyard of the home, though it is unclear at this time if the RV is the same as the one used in the Christmas Day bombing.

Among the tips being investigated by authorities is the possibility the RV used in the bombing was seen at the site of the blast in the weeks prior to the blast. Sources tell FOX 17 News it was seen multiple times over the last three weeks on 2nd Avenue and investigators are working to verify the sightings are of the same vehicle.

https://www.wsmv.com/news/fbi-agents...lock_id=998329

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - News4 Investigates has confirmed FBI agents spent Saturday speaking with a top Nashville real estate agent, who contacted them after fearing the subcontractor who worked for him may be the same man whose home they were searching.

Other federal agents spent much of the day searching the Antioch home of Anthony Warner.

Realtor Steve Fridrich contacted the FBI after reading Warner’s name, as for several years, a man by the name of Tony Warner had worked for him for several years doing information technology work.

Fridrich confirms that agents asked him whether or not Warner had paranoia about 5G technology.

Fridrich told the agents that Warner had never spoken to him about that.

But a source close to the federal investigation said that among several different tips and angles, agents are investigating whether or not Warner had paranoia that 5G technology was being used to spy on Americans.

A spokeswoman for the FBI said they could not comment because of the pending investigation.

Fridrich described the Tony Warner who worked for him as a kind person who they contacted only to work on internet issues.

“Nice guy. You know, he was a techie guy - don't mean anything negative about that. He would do this thing and leave. He didn't bother anybody. He did his thing and leave,” Fridrich said.

As for the RV that exploded when the bomb went off on December 25th, Fridrich said Warner only ever spoke of his fondness for camping in December.
    Apparently the 5G conspiracies are being investigated as an alleged motive to bomb Downtown Nashville.

Thread Information