Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Orrin (4) & Orson West (3) missing from California City, CA since 12/21/2020

I am so intrigued. I don't think I can wait until the trial to find out! (Okay, I realize I don't have a choice, but aren't you guys ever scared you might kick the bucket before then??? And...no. lol) So anyway, this article seems to point to the other kid/s as being the one/s who spoke up. I'm just dying to know how this all went down.

"The indictment lists several aggravating factors that may shed light on the circumstances of the crimes. It alleges the defendants "induced a minor to commit or assist in the commission of the crime," threatened witnesses and carried out the crime in a manner that "indicates planning, sophistication or professionalism."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...der/ar-AAUCVct

Quote Originally Posted by Daisychain View Post
    I am so intrigued. I don't think I can wait until the trial to find out! (Okay, I realize I don't have a choice, but aren't you guys ever scared you might kick the bucket before then??? And...no. lol) So anyway, this article seems to point to the other kid/s as being the one/s who spoke up. I'm just dying to know how this all went down.

"The indictment lists several aggravating factors that may shed light on the circumstances of the crimes. It alleges the defendants "induced a minor to commit or assist in the commission of the crime," threatened witnesses and carried out the crime in a manner that "indicates planning, sophistication or professionalism."
    I have no doubt it was the children. Do I get a toaster?

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Aren't there like, four other kids? Older ones? If the parents are responsible, I'm sure police will get the truth out of them. Those kids are going to say they haven't seen their little brothers in a while. I agree with BB73 that the family moved to California City to flee the past. But that means the little guys have been missing since September - four months. The siblings aren't going to be able to explain such a long absence.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://www.turnto23.com/news/west-b...rrin-and-orson

Trezell and Jacqueline West guilty in five of seven counts

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Good! Those poor boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.kget.com/missing-cal-cit...of-orrin-west/

Adoptive parents get life terms in prison for murder of Orrin West

Thread Information