Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Orrin (4) & Orson West (3) missing from California City, CA since 12/21/2020

Orrin (4) & Orson West (3) missing from California City, CA since 12/21/2020

https://www.kget.com/news/local-news...nia-city-boys/

The FBI is interviewing the adoptive parents of two California City boys, ages 3 and 4, who have been missing since Monday evening, according to investigators.

A search warrant has been served and evidence collected from the home of Trezol and Jacqueline West, the couple who adopted Orrin and Orson West in April 2019, said California City police Lt. Jesse Hightower. The couple is cooperating and at this point no one has been ruled out regarding the boys? disappearance, he said, adding that some items need to be forensically examined.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-14-2022 at 06:57 AM.

Yeah I dont think a 3 and 4 year old ran away.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I suspect the foster parents. Who let's kids that young play outside alone? Who leaves the gate open while their kids are playing outside in the dusk of day? This is shameful and I'm so tired of people hurting kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I suspect the foster parents. Who let's kids that young play outside alone? Who leaves the gate open while their kids are playing outside in the dusk of day? This is shameful and I'm so tired of people hurting kids.
    I believe they fostered and then adopted the kids in 2018. That's what I don't understand about the bio mom saying she was gong to get them back. They're adopted, it's done. For some reason in this case I don't suspect the adopted parents. I am wondering about some family member of the bio mother, or if they actually did just wonder off.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I believe they fostered and then adopted the kids in 2018. That's what I don't understand about the bio mom saying she was gong to get them back. They're adopted, it's done. For some reason in this case I don't suspect the adopted parents. I am wondering about some family member of the bio mother, or if they actually did just wonder off.
    Oh ok. I was wondering how they all had the same last name. Bio mom was delusional, there's no getting them back after adoption.

I don't know what I think about this one, TBH. Regarding the parents' interview: I realize they aren't public relations experts, but there is some awkward phraseology that would probably be interesting from a statement analysis standpoint.

Their reaction to BioMom's accusation that they 'did something' and 'know something' is pretty moderate. If someone was publicly accusing me of disappearing my babies, I wouldn't say I understand and would 'think the same thing.' I like to think I'd be a better person, but I'd probably be tempted to air some home truths about her own parenting skills that resulted in their adoption in the first place. I'm not saying that's right, just saying I'd be mighty tempted, because that's a heavy accusation to lay on someone.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I've read through the articles and may have mentioned this but was it mentioned if the yard was fenced in or not?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

According to this it sounds like there was:

https://people.com/crime/calif-broth...-he-left-yard/
    Ok so they had a fence but the gate was open.

I was going to say with my personal experience, if I'm playing with my kid outside and need something inside, I can leave him for a minute or two because our yard is fenced in and the gate is too heavy for him to open.

I still don't think they wandered off or they would have been found already.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok so they had a fence but the gate was open.

I was going to say with my personal experience, if I'm playing with my kid outside and need something inside, I can leave him for a minute or two because our yard is fenced in and the gate is too heavy for him to open.

I still don't think they wandered off or they would have been found already.
    Even if they wandered off and tragedy befell them, they would have been found by now. I'm really hoping this is bio-Mom wanting her children back.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Yeah they didn't run away or wander off because they would have already been found.
    I'm not really liking how bio mom came in like a wrecking ball throwing accusations, especially if the kids were fully adopted already.
    I think the statement by the adoptive parents about the bio mom's accusations was them possibly trying to just tactfully address her accusations in a neutral way maybe?

It's either the bio mom/her relatives or the adoptive parents that did something. The odds of a random person coming along and stealing two kids at once is fairly low.
    I'll be interested to see what happens here and I hope the boys are found safe.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm familiar with California City and it's DESOLATE. It's mostly desert. It's not that big of a town. There's no way that they could have small children like that and not have the neighbors see them or know about them at all since September. They were either hiding them from the community or they were never there to begin with. Since they found a gift and clothing, I'm suspecting that they were there, but possibly being abused by the parents so hidden in the house most of the time. They possibly went too far one night. So they got rid of both of them.

It's all desert in this location so finding their remains will be no easy task. They could be anywhere.

ETA: Scratch that. It's possible that those kids never even were there. Who knows how long they've been gone.

UPDATE (Jan. 3, 2021): Members of the search team who found a gift bag with one of the missing boy?s names on it think it may have just been blown into the desert from a memorial outside the home.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-04-2021 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It's REALLY desolate. I did a google drive-by, even the houses on Aspen Ave are set apart. All the same, I agree - don't know how you could have two toddlers and none of your neighbors know it.

Apparently there?s videos on YT from neighbors surveillance showing that the boys were never in the yard when the dad said they were and at the time he reported them missing he?s calm and the mom never came out to look for them.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Apparently there?s videos on YT from neighbors surveillance showing that the boys were never in the yard when the dad said they were and at the time he reported them missing he?s calm and the mom never came out to look for them.
    This is the theory I'm going on and I'm not the only one that thinks they were never there since locals to Bakersfield (where they lived before California City) have been running searches in that area.

Mark my words. Those kids never saw California City and they moved there to get away from the area where they somehow got rid of the boys. They're responsible. 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This is the theory I'm going on and I'm not the only one that thinks they were never there since locals to Bakersfield (where they lived before California City) have been running searches in that area.

Mark my words. Those kids never saw California City and they moved there to get away from the area where they somehow got rid of the boys. They're responsible. 100%.
    Yeah this is what I?ve thought too.

Aren't there like, four other kids? Older ones? If the parents are responsible, I'm sure police will get the truth out of them. Those kids are going to say they haven't seen their little brothers in a while. I agree with BB73 that the family moved to California City to flee the past. But that means the little guys have been missing since September - four months. The siblings aren't going to be able to explain such a long absence.

The statement posted to Medium and shared with 17 News also says members of the extended West family have received death threats since Orson’s and Orrin’s disappearances. The statement says family members had been advised to avoid the public because of the intensity and amount of threats they had received.

The West home in California City has been targeted by rocks, and attempted break-ins according to the family’s statement.
    People are so disgusting. We may have our opinions, but at this point we really don't know whether the parents are victims or perpetrators. IF they are innocent, imagine how much pain they are in - and then to have to deal with jackholes like this on top of it....

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    People are so disgusting. We may have our opinions, but at this point we really don't know whether the parents are victims or perpetrators. IF they are innocent, imagine how much pain they are in - and then to have to deal with jackholes like this on top of it....
    Yeah. It's sad to see. If they're guilty it doesn't do a bit of good to throw stones. And if they're innocent? How cruel to increase their torment.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.kget.com/news/local-news...nd-orson-west/

What we know about the disappearance of Orrin and Orson West
    I haven't been checking up on the news lately, I was really hoping that this case was solved.

https://abc7.com/adoptive-parents-mi...west/11613244/

Adoptive parents of missing California City boys charged with murder

The adoptive parents of two young California City boys who have been missing for more than year have been charged with murder.

According to police, Trezell and Jacqueline West were both arrested Tuesday evening in Bakersfield. They were charged with second degree murder and also facing child cruelty charges, according to Kern County Superior Court.

Wow, wonder what evidence they found?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Deep down we knew this was what happened, but I was hoping it wasn't the case

I was hoping that they were charged, but I would love to know what evidence finally made them charge them. To adopt children and kill them is especially evil and they should never see freedom.

3 months is pretty specific. I wonder if the adoptive parents confessed this, or they are going off when the kids were last seen by other people?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

As I suspected, those boys never made it to California City. Like what Nic said, the specificity of reporting three months leads me to believe that they must have some solid evidence.

I'm thinking that they either had a third party help them get rid of the bodies or asked a third party to help them and they refused. That person likely finally spoke up.

Thread Information