Thread: Orrin (4) & Orson West (3) missing from California City, CA since 12/21/2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I suspect the foster parents. Who let's kids that young play outside alone? Who leaves the gate open while their kids are playing outside in the dusk of day? This is shameful and I'm so tired of people hurting kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I suspect the foster parents. Who let's kids that young play outside alone? Who leaves the gate open while their kids are playing outside in the dusk of day? This is shameful and I'm so tired of people hurting kids.
    I believe they fostered and then adopted the kids in 2018. That's what I don't understand about the bio mom saying she was gong to get them back. They're adopted, it's done. For some reason in this case I don't suspect the adopted parents. I am wondering about some family member of the bio mother, or if they actually did just wonder off.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I believe they fostered and then adopted the kids in 2018. That's what I don't understand about the bio mom saying she was gong to get them back. They're adopted, it's done. For some reason in this case I don't suspect the adopted parents. I am wondering about some family member of the bio mother, or if they actually did just wonder off.
    Oh ok. I was wondering how they all had the same last name. Bio mom was delusional, there's no getting them back after adoption.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't know what I think about this one, TBH. Regarding the parents' interview: I realize they aren't public relations experts, but there is some awkward phraseology that would probably be interesting from a statement analysis standpoint.

Their reaction to BioMom's accusation that they 'did something' and 'know something' is pretty moderate. If someone was publicly accusing me of disappearing my babies, I wouldn't say I understand and would 'think the same thing.' I like to think I'd be a better person, but I'd probably be tempted to air some home truths about her own parenting skills that resulted in their adoption in the first place. I'm not saying that's right, just saying I'd be mighty tempted, because that's a heavy accusation to lay on someone.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information