Thread: Gianni Rasmussen (26) allegedly died from a severe asthma attack - 5 November 2020 - waiting for ME results (LA County)

Gianni Rasmussen (26) allegedly died from a severe asthma attack - 5 November 2020 - waiting for ME results (LA County)

GIANNI RASMUSSEN
    December 5, 1993 - November 5, 2020
    (26 years )
    Case Number
    2020-10313
    Case Status
    DEFERRED Pending Additional Investigation
    Body Status
    RELEASED
    Ethnicity
    CAUCASIAN
    Place of Death
    RESIDENCE
    Manner
    N/A
    Investigator
    SHAFER
    Deputy Medical Examiner
    DR. VALLONE
    Cause A
    DEFERRED
    Cause B
    N/A
    Cause C
    N/A
    Cause D
    N/A
    Other Significant Conditions
    N/A
    https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2020-10313

GoFundMe:

On the morning of November 5th we received a dreaded call no family should ever get, a call that devastates and shatters your world in an instant. Our beloved Gianni, our Nani girl, our G, as we call her, suffered years of chronic asthma. It was a severe asthma attack in the middle of the night that took her life away. Although paramedics arrived, they could not save her. Her sudden and untimely death is unimaginably difficult to comprehend. How could it be that she was taken in the prime of her youth at a time when the body is at its strongest and at its most resilient? The nightmare is real, she is gone.
    Soft spoken and so sweet, Gianni was smart, artistic, talented, loved arts and crafts, her music, painting and decorating. In school she achieved scholastically and inclined to be athletically competitive: soccer, basketball, cheerleading, ballet folklorico, to name a few. She exhibited a special interest in professional sports at a very early age and watched every game. She relished conversations with the most avid of sports fanatics about stats and facts. As a three-year-old toddler she could name every starting player that played for the LA Lakers, her favorite team. You'd hear her recite in her sweet little voice: Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Fox, Horry...
    Our G, a bright light with a spirit so gentle, an aura that warmed you, who possessed a gift of laughter and a smile so contagious is now an angel in heaven. She leaves behind her two younger brothers, her little sister, her mom and dad.
    It is with heavy heart that we ask, if you can, please help her mother lay her precious child to rest.
    https://de.gofundme.com/f/gianni-ras...-memorial-fund
    https://www.facebook.com/gianni.rasmussen

Manner
    ACCIDENT

Cause A
    ACUTE ASTHMA EXACERBATION

Other Significant Conditions
    Heroin and Methamphetamine toxicity

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information