Thread: Brennen Christensen (21)

Brennen Christensen (21)

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-e...en-christensen

Can anyone figure out what happened to this young man?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    OT a little, but I love gofundme. It is more than a little humbling to know that people care enough to give of the one thing so many have so little of...money. Having just had my sister start one for yours truly, I want you all to know that it is a godsend when the chips are down and the unexpected occurs.

To Brennan's family and friends, I hope that one day you may find peace with his passing. I hope that one day you may smile again when you hear his name, or when you remember the times you shared together. I hope that you are able to share stories of him with others, and that his memory remain with you as long as you live. We only get one shot at this "life" thing, and to be taken away so early on is one of the worst things to befall any of us.

Rest in Paradise, Brennen.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    OT a little, but I love gofundme. It is more than a little humbling to know that people care enough to give of the one thing so many have so little of...money. Having just had my sister start one for yours truly, I want you all to know that it is a godsend when the chips are down and the unexpected occurs.

To Brennan's family and friends, I hope that one day you may find peace with his passing. I hope that one day you may smile again when you hear his name, or when you remember the times you shared together. I hope that you are able to share stories of him with others, and that his memory remain with you as long as you live. We only get one shot at this "life" thing, and to be taken away so early on is one of the worst things to befall any of us.

Rest in Paradise, Brennen.
    So true. This year especially many of us have become numb to the pain of loss, but I hope Brennen's family (and all the families who are facing loss) find some comfort in knowing that some of us do believe that anyone's death diminishes all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    So true. This year especially many of us have become numb to the pain of loss, but I hope Brennen's family (and all the families who are facing loss) find some comfort in knowing that some of us do believe that anyone's death diminishes all of us.
    Exactly. 2020 can go fuck itself in the ass, for all I care. Yes, good things happened in 2020, to be sure. But for so many, the bad far outweighed the good. Global pandemics have a way of fucking shit up for everyone, pretty much everywhere. Lives were lost because people couldn't afford their medications. People don't care enough to mask the fuck up to protect themselves or others.

If this year has shown us anything at all, it's how petty and pathetically selfish people can be.

One can only hope that 2021 will be better, but then that would mean that people might have learned a lesson or two. And how likely is that, I wonder?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information