Thread: Man with chainsaw chases McDonald's employees, steals food and drink

Man with chainsaw chases McDonald's employees, steals food and drink

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-chains...ry?id=74755491

A man has been arrested after entering a McDonald?s establishment and stealing food before chasing employees with a chainsaw.

The incident occurred at approximately 3:30 p.m. a McDonald?s franchise in Portland, Maine, when the Westbrook Police Department received a report that a male suspect was chasing people with a chainsaw.

According to an investigation by the Westbrook Police Department, the suspect -- 26-year-old Alice Sweet of Portland, Maine -- entered the McDonald?s with a chainsaw and went behind the counter where employees were actively preparing food. Sweet then reportedly revved the chainsaw intermittently before stealing a drink and some food.

?When the manager confronted the suspect in the parking lot, the suspect began chasing the manager with the chainsaw,? authorities said in a statement on social media. ?The suspect also used the chainsaw to damage two vehicles that were at the restaurant.?

Responding officers were quickly able to locate the suspect near a tire store close to the McDonald?s when they arrived on scene.

The suspect subsequently attempted to run from the police on foot but was caught and arrested without further incident just a short distance away, according to the Westbrook Police Department.

Sweet was charged with robbery, criminal mischief, refusing to submit to arrest, and violation of conditions of release.

No injuries were reported in the incident and authorities did not disclose Sweet?s motives in the theft and attack. The investigation is currently ongoing.
    Duh, his motive was to get delicious, delicious McDonalds food. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-chains...ry?id=74755491

Duh, his motive was to get delicious, delicious McDonalds food. The end.
    Yeah, but with a CHAINSAW?! McDonald's doesn't warrant more than a power drill, tops.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Yeah, but with a CHAINSAW?! McDonald's doesn't warrant more than a power drill, tops.
    Some people just get a little carried away when they think of those french fries!

It's funny imagining this scenario, but I know those employees had to be terrified.
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    It's funny imagining this scenario, but I know those employees had to be terrified.
    For real, I would've peed my pants.

Their shake machine must've been broken.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I hope that drugs were involved. Otherwise, wtf!? McDonald's is nasty. I haven't eaten a burger from there in over 12 years. Every time my husband eats the burgers he's sick for hours. I think that only kids can stomach that stuff. My kid loves McDonald's chicken nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I hope that drugs were involved. Otherwise, wtf!? McDonald's is nasty. I haven't eaten a burger from there in over 12 years. Every time my husband eats the burgers he's sick for hours. I think that only kids can stomach that stuff. My kid loves McDonald's chicken nuggets.
    McDonald's is my guilty pleasure. I don't have it often, but I freaking love it! Back when I still drank iced tea (sad moment of silence for me not getting to have it anymore ) I would go get an unsweet iced tea and a double cheeseburger for lunch, and I was a very happy girl!

I got violently ill on a McDonald's cheeseburger back in the mid-70s and I haven't touched one since. I can never be convinced it's really beef, doesn't even taste like beef. Their fries and filet o' fish are pretty tasty though. And WTF are their shakes made from? Pure chemicals by the taste of it. Have you ever seen what it turns into when it reaches room temperature? Foamy, scary looking stuff.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    For real, I would've peed my pants.

Their shake machine must've been broken.

McDonald's is my guilty pleasure. I don't have it often, but I freaking love it! Back when I still drank iced tea (sad moment of silence for me not getting to have it anymore ) I would go get an unsweet iced tea and a double cheeseburger for lunch, and I was a very happy girl!
    Why don't you drink iced tea anymore?
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post

Why don't you drink iced tea anymore?
    I had a passing out, heart not beating right scare this summer and it turned out I was severely anemic. They haven't been able to find out why, but as of yesterday I am 100% back to normal and off the super high dose of iron pills. I was drinking a ton of unsweetened ice tea before...it was the only thing I drank except water. I read that the tannin in tea can cause you not to absorb iron, so I stopped it and my iron skyrocketed. File it under dumb things you didn't know can cause your body harm.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I had a passing out, heart not beating right scare this summer and it turned out I was severely anemic. They haven't been able to find out why, but as of yesterday I am 100% back to normal and off the super high dose of iron pills. I was drinking a ton of unsweetened ice tea before...it was the only thing I drank except water. I read that the tannin in tea can cause you not to absorb iron, so I stopped it and my iron skyrocketed. File it under dumb things you didn't know can cause your body harm.
    I'm glad that you found out what was wrong. I'm going to schedule an appointment with my doctor for after the holidays. It's almost time for an infusion.

I'm glad that you found out what was wrong. I'm going to schedule an appointment with my doctor for after the holidays. It's almost time for an infusion.
    Thank you. It was scary and I felt stupid. Still not 100% sure it was that, but the results speak for themselves when I gave up tea. I hope your infusion goes ok!

Thread Information