Thread: Kalli Gardner (32) - 4 November 2020 - waiting for ME results (Tarrant County)

Kalli Gardner (32) - 4 November 2020 - waiting for ME results (Tarrant County)

2019659 Tarrant Gardner, Kalli, Marie 2/15/1988 32 11/4/2020 F White F
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 200085869
    Deceased Address: Time Of Death 2:30 PM
    Occurred Location: 2900 Renaissance Square , Fort Worth, Texas 76105
    Place Of Death: Parking lot. Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 2900 Renaissance Square , Fort Worth, Texas,76105 Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 44444867596
    Certificate of Death Amendment:
    Ready for Transport: Ready Report Completed: No
    Type of Exam: Autopsy
    https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/?...r+Case+Records

Kalli Marie Gardner was born on February 15, 1988 and passed away on November 4, 2020. Kalli is preceded in death by her father Kenneth Gardner. She leaves behind a heartbroken family, including her mom, Dolores Gardner; sisters, Kristin Gardner and Kenzie Gardner Harvey; brothers-in-law, Loren Rice and Remington Harvey; and her beloved niece, Quinn.
    Kalli fought the disease of addiction for many years and made huge strides towards beating it. Most recently, she was living with her mother and loving life with her family. Kalli was a refreshing light to all who knew her. She was easy to love and had countless friends. Kalli was undoubtedly the coolest person in the family. She had goals to complete a masters degree and work to help others who went through similar struggles. In her memory, we hope to educate others on addiction by speaking of it openly and fighting to improve the justice system.
    In lieu of flowers, we offer these donation options.
    Scottish Rite for Children: A hospital that changed her early life. http://community.tsrhc.org/donate
    Faith in Texas: An organization fighting for justice and to change the lives of communities that mattered to her. https://faithintx.org/donate/

To send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Kalli Marie Gardner please visit our Sympathy Store.
    https://www.blessingfuneralhome.net/...-2/#!/Obituary
    -> From what I read on the tribute wall, it seems she struggled with addiction. That sucks! She was way too young. :(

https://www.facebook.com/kalli.gardner.1

Well that took a while...

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: HEROIN AND COCAINE INTOXICATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    She and I have a mutual friend. Dude.

I hate these. Like, beyond words hate these. She was wayyyyy too young to die but wayyy too old to not have known better. Yes, addiction is a disease, but you

have to know that there are more important things in life than that chemical high you're seeking, even if it isn't evident to you at the moment.

Fuck.

Rest in Peace, Kallie Gardner.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    She and I have a mutual friend. Dude.

I hate these. Like, beyond words hate these. She was wayyyyy too young to die but wayyy too old to not have known better. Yes, addiction is a disease, but you

have to know that there are more important things in life than that chemical high you're seeking, even if it isn't evident to you at the moment.

Fuck.

Rest in Peace, Kallie Gardner.
    If only it were that easy. A LOT of times there is an underlying mental issue (depression, etc.) that people self medicate. And some rehabs only focus on getting the person off the drugs...but that will cause the person to go right back to using. When I first got off drugs, I was taking an anti-depressant because they were adamant I needed to fix my mental health as well, and it worked for me. (I only took it for the first few months) Going on almost 5 years now!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    If only it were that easy. A LOT of times there is an underlying mental issue (depression, etc.) that people self medicate. And some rehabs only focus on getting the person off the drugs...but that will cause the person to go right back to using. When I first got off drugs, I was taking an anti-depressant because they were adamant I needed to fix my mental health as well, and it worked for me. (I only took it for the first few months) Going on almost 5 years now!
    I know. Every time I read one of these I think about you, and I, for one, am so happy you're clean for so long. Congratulations, because you're a bona fide badass.

And yes, mental health is at least half the struggle! Something is definitely wrong if you are turning to illicit substances again and again to get through a day, or even a moment.

And yeah, yer boy here, he's on antidepressants, too. Some of us have legit anger issues...as if that weren't evident in any of my posts.

Not "beat your wife" anger issues, or even "throw shit" anger issues, no. I just had unresolved anger from several events in my childhood (like undiagnosed ADHD from about age 8 or 9), and other stressors that I found difficult to deal with. My antidepressants keep my filter on...for the most part, unless you do something so stupid dangerous or vile, and then the anger god inside me makes an appearance to speak his piece, and then he sleeps.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information