Thread: The Voice's Jerry Demara (42) Posts Final Facebook Live Video Hours Before Dying in Agony Following Reaction to Butt Vitamin Injections

The Voice's Jerry Demara (42) Posts Final Facebook Live Video Hours Before Dying in Agony Following Reaction to Butt Vitamin Injections

https://www.facebook.com/JerryDemaraOficial

https://www.instagram.com/jerrydemaraofficial/

https://toofab.com/2020/12/02/the-vo...ok-live-video/

The 42-year-old died 48 hours after posting the video.

This is the final video posted by "The Voice Mexico" star Jerry Demara before he died in agony at a California hospital.

The 42-year-old shared a video to Facebook Live telling fans he had suffered an adverse reaction after self-administering vitamin injections into his buttocks.

The Latin Grammy-nominee was admitted to El Centro Regional Medical Center on Sunday suffering severe vomiting, delirium, and blisters. But after complaining about poor treatment at the hospital, he transferred to Pioneers Memorial Hospital in Brawley but died just 48 hours after making the video.

Visibly grimacing in pain and breathing heavily, the father-of-two explained in Spanish how something had gone wrong after giving himself the shots.

"I am in the hospital because I have a problem, in the buttocks," he winced. "By mistake, on three different days spaced apart, I injected vitamins in the same area."

"The day before yesterday was my last one... for six hours I've had a pain level of 12."

Vitamin injections, believed to give an energy boost, are popular among many celebs; Demara didn't explain why his had gone so wrong.

He went on to blast the hospital for the treatment he'd received, claiming he'd been ignored for more than an hour after arriving despite his visible pain, and that he couldn't even get a glass of water and was left parched.

"It's horrible, horrible... they are bad people here," he groaned. "They're useless."

"They told me I was inside the hospital but I'm actually outside in a tent. For six hours, you can see my face, I'm in pain."

"Right here they treat you the worst... the worst," he continued. I don't know what I can do... I already talked to the person in charge, she gave me her number and I talked to her twice, but now she won't answer her phone."

"They gave me two pills, and they did absolutely nothing... the pain is at 11..."

48 hours later, Demara was dead. Sources told TooFab he left El Centro because they couldn't help him, but in the end, neither could Pioneers.

His devastated wife posted a tribute on Facebook on Tuesday, writing: "Family and friends the love of my life is already enjoying the glory of God, thank you all for your prayers."

According to Billboard, his death was due to Covid. However, the cause of death has yet to be confirmed. TooFab has reached out to both hospitals for comment.

Demara ' real name Gerardo ' rose to fame as a contestant on "The Voice Mexico" in 2012; he was nominated for Best Banda Album at the 2018 Latin Grammys for "Brindemos".

Butt vitamin injections? Don't tell me its another snake oil hype in relation to COVID-19 if that turns out to be the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    WTF? So many questions about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Butt vitamin injections? Don't tell me its another snake oil hype in relation to COVID-19 if that turns out to be the case here.
    It's not snake oil. I've had them years ago, at a doctor's office, as part of a diet. The ones I had were vitamin B injections and they helped increase my energy. Lots of people get those injections. I was told they inject in the butt because the fat there slowly releases the vitamins. IMHO, he either got an infection from trying to do it himself or he didn't get his vials from a doctor, which they could have been tainted. He could have had COVID too.

On a side note, I thought I had been bit by a spider on my stomach or had broken part of an insulin inject system in my belly. Had to go to the doctor to check for infection. Turns out the problem was where I had used the injector, so I can't use that spot again. The moral is the story is that you have to be very carefully wwhen using needles on yourself.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 12-03-2020 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    It's not snake oil. I've had them years ago, at a doctor's office, as part of a diet. The ones I had were vitamin B injections and they helped increase my energy. Lots of people get those injections. I was told they inject in the butt because the fat there slowly releases the vitamins. IMHO, he either got an infection from trying to do it himself or he didn't get his vials from a doctor, which they could have been tainted. He could have had COVID too.

On a side note, I thought I had been bit by a spider on my stomach or had broken part of an insulin inject system in my belly. Had to go to the doctor to check for infection. Turns out the problem was where I had used the injector, so I can't use that spot again. The moral is the story is that you have to be very carefully wwhen using needles on yourself.
    Im Sorry I had no idea vitamin injections are real. Its just the way politicians keep hyping up stuff like its a cure thats the problem here without FDA Clinical Trial data.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Vitamin injections are real. I give them to my clients.

But we don't inject into the fat. We inject into muscle. Fat has no blood supply and will not move the vitamins.

When you inject into the muscle, the vitamins are picked up by the cells in the bloodstream and transported throughout the body to help with body processes.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Vitamin injections are real. I give them to my clients.

But we don't inject into the fat. We inject into muscle. Fat has no blood supply and will not move the vitamins.

When you inject into the muscle, the vitamins are picked up by the cells in the bloodstream and transported throughout the body to help with body processes.
    Ah, I learned something new. Back in those days, my butt wasn't all fat!

Thread Information