Thread: Glenn Johnson (34) brother of North Carolina Rapper DaBaby committed suicide

Glenn Johnson (34) brother of North Carolina Rapper DaBaby committed suicide

https://www.eonline.com/news/1204974...son-dead-at-34

DaBaby is mourning the loss of his older brother, Glenn Johnson.

The rapper's 34-year-old older sibling died on Tuesday, Nov. 3, in Charlotte, North Carolina, E! News has confirmed. According to a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department spokesperson, officers arrived at a commercial building complex after receiving a report about an assault with a deadly weapon. It was there that they found Johnson, who had suffered a gunshot wound. He was transported to a hospital and was pronounced dead, the spokesperson told E! News. The Mecklenburg County Medical Examiner's Office later confirmed they had received Johnson's body.

Police have classified the case as a death investigation. The cause of DaBaby's brother's death remains unknown.

The 28-year-old paid tribute to Johnson on Instagram, updating his bio to read, "LONG LIVE MY BROTHER" alongside a black heart emoji and a dove emoji. He also posted on Twitter, "Damn bruh [broken heart emoji]."

On Wednesday, Nov. 4, DaBaby took to his Instagram Story to share lyrics from his song 2017 "Intro": "My brother be thinkin' that we don't love him and let him struggle like we ain't family /Like I won't give up all I got to see you, n----a." He also included three prayer emojis.

Good lord. The rapper plague is spreading to family members now. Next thing you know people who listen to rap are going to start getting bumped. Well at least I don't have to worry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Good lord. The rapper plague is spreading to family members now. Next thing you know people who listen to rap are going to start getting bumped. Well at least I don't have to worry about that.
    I'm scared now

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I'm scared now

I'm safe too.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...cording-studio

And now there are reports in this thread of 2 men killed at the Atlanta recording studio. It gotta be a rapper killed on that thread.

I thought I posted this one a while ago but I can't find it. He committed suicide. There's video.

https://ab-tc.com/watch-video-of-dab...nstagram-live/

A video of Glen Johnson, brother of DaBaby before he shot himself in the head has surfaced online.
    This has sparked reactions on social media because he was in live video with his followers and fans before shooting himself in the head.

In the video, he was spotted communicating with his fans in tears about his inability to control the pain in his heart and considered killing himself as the only option.

He left behind four kids, three beautiful daughters, and a son.

Last edited by up2trouble; 12-02-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Oh shit, when I saw "killed" I thought homicide. So sad.

Edited to add: saw the video, wonder what is up with the blood on his hand?
    Last edited by Nic B; 12-02-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

JL, you do realize that tags are supposed to be general, very broad things to help people find stories, right? If someone knows the name, then they don't need to use tags. There is no point in putting people's names in the tags. Also, if there is a tag that says "rapper", you don't have to add another one that says "rapper killed" It gets redundant and doesn't help to find stories. As an example, there are now approximately 10 variations of COVID-19 in the tags and it's no longer useful for anyone anymore. If I want to find a COVID related story I don't know which one of the numerous tags to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh shit, when I saw "killed" I thought homicide. So sad.

Edited to add: saw the video, wonder what is up with the blood on his hand?
    I don't actually know but considering his state of mind and the fact that his ring finger looked skint, I would say that he probably punched a wall, like brick, before he went to his car.

Thread Information