Thread: Christina Lynn Francis (41) shot her husband Timothy Eugene Francis (50) before killing herself

Christina Lynn Francis (41) shot her husband Timothy Eugene Francis (50) before killing herself

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...icide-74441134

A Maryland woman fatally shot her police officer husband and then killed herself, authorities said.

The Charles County Sheriff's Office said that police found two people dead inside their home in Waldorf on Friday. Police said they found evidence that the woman had shot her husband and then herself.

Authorities identified the couple as Christina Lynn Francis, 41, and Timothy Eugene Francis, 50.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...illing_herself
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 02:22 PM.

Can't find her facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Can't find her facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/christina.francis.733450
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-30-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Read her FB page, you got it! When she was typing she was either under the influence or extremely distraught. Keep reading and it is another woman. In the comments, she was named.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Read her FB page, you got it! When she was typing she was either under the influence or extremely distraught. Keep reading and it is another woman. In the comments, she was named.
    So the girl he cheated with was only 22? WOW.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to raisedbywolves again.

Thank you!!!!!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Just checked and am trying to read it, but it hardly makes sense. Is she illiterate? wtf?

Just checked and am trying to read it, but it hardly makes sense. Is she illiterate? wtf?
    I went down the rabbit hole last night. They even show the FB of the girl that he supposedly had the affair with in the comments on one of the first few posts. I thought about linking it, but decided against it. I think she was extremely drunk or on drugs while posting those last few things, or just so mad she couldn't think straight. They are different from her other posts.

I went down the rabbit hole last night. They even show the FB of the girl that he supposedly had the affair with in the comments on one of the first few posts. I thought about linking it, but decided against it. I think she was extremely drunk or on drugs while posting those last few things, or just so mad she couldn't think straight. They are different from her other posts.
    Yeah, something was definitely off.

Someone also posted that she actually had an affair with Tim while he was married to someone else, supposedly harassed his wife so badly she divorced him. Then she married Tim herself. If that's true, she has always been batshit crazy.

Someone also posted that she actually had an affair with Tim while he was married to someone else, supposedly harassed his wife so badly she divorced him. Then she married Tim herself. If that's true, she has always been batshit crazy.
    Hmmmm, I missed that. I never understand women who cheat with a man and then think he won't cheat on them later. I knew a lady back in 90's that got with her husband while he was married. He later had at least 10 affairs on her. I always wanted to ask her if she really thought he would be different just because he married her.

Can people post some of her belligerent posts here? For those of us that dont do fb.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Can people post some of her belligerent posts here? For those of us that dont do fb.
    For some reason my computer won't let me copy and paste things from fb anymore

Okay for some reason even on my computer, when I click a profile it automatically takes it to the mobile url, which won't let me copy/paste. I fixed it so here we go:

Christina Francis
    5d ?
    My children aren my pride and joy. I pray they follow never dream trey theh have and I knken theh Jace the strength for it. They are perfect crestionsneho deserve all life has to offer him. I love you both with my heart.
    Christina Francis
    5d ?
    This day meant everything to me. This marriage wasn put together for a great reson. couldn't more confident and stayed forever not giving up. I love you and what we had together. U you all I even want NEEDED. YOU AND I BELONGED TOGETHEN AND ALWAYS. We had 6 years of experience and nmemories that should have taken presence over everything in everything we did but be got lost in petty shit you believed was a mistake. AMD tests immature.
    Tim and Christima Francis together.

She had kids? Damn I was hoping that wasnt the case.

That first post makes very little sense.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

man, what a shit show on her facebook wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

so I don't know how true this is -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crim...70072593821118

went to look for her instagram, and it's been deleted.
    Last edited by beli; 12-02-2020 at 08:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

Yep, read about that also. I found what I think is he FB, but no pics or posts of him (that are public, at least).

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

I cant say I feel sorry for her, but she is young as hell. Im sure shes being harrassed.

What gets me is the police department he worked at in a statement included, "he was a stand up guy." Really?!

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    The other woman posted a 6 word sentence with a few emojis about his death. He got killed over a woman who couldn't even write a paragraph about him. I'm being fractious, but damn, she could've at least wrote a paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    The other woman posted a 6 word sentence with a few emojis about his death. He got killed over a woman who couldn't even write a paragraph about him. I'm being fractious, but damn, she could've at least wrote a paragraph.
    I dunno.... she's kind of in a no-win situation here, isn't she? She's going to be targeted whether she's short and sweet or long and eloquent. Not saying she doesn't deserve it, but if I found myself in that situation I probably wouldn't post anything at all.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information