Thread: Thoue Nichole Brownowski (45) kidnapped and recovered; her mother Norma J. Matco was murdered and the kidnapper, James Edward Hawley (47), was shot by FBI

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Thoue Nichole Brownowski (45) kidnapped and recovered; her mother Norma J. Matco was murdered and the kidnapper, James Edward Hawley (47), was shot by FBI

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...-circumstances

The Cuyahoga Falls Police Department is searching for a 45-year-old woman who went missing ?under suspicious circumstances.?

Thoue Nichole Brownowski was last seen on Nov. 25 around 6:30 p.m. in Cuyahoga Falls, police said.

It is unknown what vehicle she may be traveling in, according to police.

Anyone with information regarding Brownowski?s whereabouts is asked to call 330-971-8334.

Didn't see this coming

https://www.wtrf.com/belmont-county/...d-in-shootout/

Officials at Belmont County Sheriff’s Office will hold a press conference Wednesday morning to discuss new details in the murder investigation of a Barnesville woman and the disappearance of an Akron Children’s Hospital nurse, who has now been located.

Multiple sources tell the FOX 8 I-Team the suspect and 45-year-old Thoue Nichole Bronowski were found in Louisiana Tuesday. The suspect reportedly got in a shootout with FBI agents. Sources say the suspect and one FBI agent were shot. The condition of the suspect is not known. The agent was taken to a hospital for treatment.

Sources also say Bronowski was rescued from the scene.

She had been missing for over a week. Her mother was killed Thursday. Law enforcement officials recovered a burned out car in Cleveland believed to belong to the victim.

Bronowski’s duties as a nurse included working at Akron Public Schools. The district said they are hoping she is okay and will be able to be reunited with her family and friends soon.
    https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/lo...6-5c31961b1074

A missing Cuyahoga Falls woman has been found safe after being kidnapped by the man believed to have murdered her mother.

45-year-old Thoue Nichole Bronowski was reported missing under suspicious circumstances after last being seen on November 25.

During a press briefing held Wednesday morning, officials released information that Bronowski's confirmed kidnapping is believed to be linked to her mother, 69-year-old Norma Matko's death in Belmont County.

The alleged suspect in both the murder and kidnapping was identified as 47-year-old James Edward Hawley also known as Ahmad Ben David of Cleveland, Ohio.

Authorities say they were able to track the fleeing suspect to a hotel in Pineville, Louisiana. Once an exact locating was determined, agents were deployed in an attempt to make an arrest and safely recover Bronowski.

According to officials, the suspect posted several photos of himself online with firearms and made statements that he wanted to "kill some cops."

As a result, federal charges were pursued for threating communications, and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

During the execution of the arrest warrant, the suspect was fatally shot by FBI agents. An FBI agent was also wounded during the incident and is receiving treatment.
    https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/...de/3792525001/

Davis on Tuesday confirmed that Bronowski's mother, Norma J. Matko, was found dead in Belmont County on Thanksgiving. Akron Beacon Journal news partner News 5 Cleveland reported that Matko was a victim of a homicide, according to multiple law enforcement sources. Her cause of death has not been released.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-02-2020 at 09:39 AM.

So he killed her mother then kidnapped her? I wonder why the original story didn't mention that her mom was murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So he killed her mother then kidnapped her? I wonder why the original story didn't mention that her mom was murdered.
    I wondered that too. They were very criptic in the beginning. You would think they would have put out all the info they had if she had been kidnapped and was still alive.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...na-sources-say

Nichole Bronowski, a 45-year-old Akron Children’s Hospital nurse who had been missing for nearly a week, was found alive at a Louisiana hotel where FBI agents executed an arrest warrant Tuesday for a suspect wanted in her mother's death.

James Hawley, 47, of Cleveland, was identified as the suspect in the death of Bronowski's mother, 69-year-old Norma Matko, who was shot and killed on Thanksgiving at her home in Barnesville, about 115 miles southeast of Cuyahoga Falls.

After Matko's death, authorities in Belmont County notified the Cuyahoga Falls Police Department of their mother-daughter connection, believing Bronowski could be in danger.

Over the weekend, authorities determined Hawley was traveling with Bronowski, who was believed to have been kidnapped and taken to Louisiana, according to Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Jeffrey Fortunato.

On Tuesday night, Hawley and Bronowski were found at a hotel in Pineville, Louisiana, where the FBI and multiple law enforcement agencies executed an arrest warrant for Hawley.

During the execution of the arrest warrant, Hawley was shot and killed by FBI agents. An FBI agent was wounded in the shooting.

Investigators determined that the suspect posted numerous photos of himself with firearms on social media, with statements saying he wanted "to kill some cops.” Being a felon and in possession of firearms, the FBI pursued federal charges.

While they didn't elaborate on the relationship between Hawley and Bronowski, police did say there was a relationship between the two.

Thread Information