Thread: Alexis Sharkey (26) found dead two days after going missing after leaving after an argument with her husband; her husband, Tom Sharkey (49), killed himself when US Marshalls went to arrest him

Alexis Sharkey (26) found dead two days after going missing after leaving after an argument with her husband; her husband, Tom Sharkey (49), killed himself when US Marshalls went to arrest him

https://abc13.com/alexis-sharkey-hou...-case/8364343/

A mother is desperately searching for her 26-year-old daughter who has been missing since Friday, according to her family.

Stacey Robinault told Eyewitness News on Sunday she has not spoken with her daughter, Alexis Sharkey, since just before Thanksgiving.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 04:42 PM.

https://abc13.com/alexis-sharkey-hou...-case/8364343/

The body of a missing 26-year-old woman has been found, her family said on Sunday.

Alexis Sharkey went missing on Friday, according to her mother, Stacey Robinault.
    https://heavy.com/news/alexis-sharke...houston-texas/

https://www.instagram.com/alexisshar...ource=ig_embed

https://www.facebook.com/lexi.robinault?hc_location=ufi

I did have to laugh at the comment on her Covid denial FB post about "no more stupid comments from her I guess". Not to speak ill of the dead, but I would have hated her if I knew her IRL. I hate all this 'full of theirselves' influencer BS, and don't get me started on her political and COVID postings.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...th_her_husband
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 04:42 PM.

ugh she was an influencer?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    ugh she was an influencer?
    Yeah, did you look at her IG?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, did you look at her IG?
    No, I hate looking at a bunch of selfies from narcissits. I will next time though.

I thought that influences had like 100,000 or more followers. or is that youtubers? I dont know I cant keep that shit straight.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-30-2020 at 10:39 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Alexis Sharkey was reportedly ‘mentor’ at a possible pyramid scheme

https://nypost.com/2020/12/07/alexis...scheme-report/

Instagram star Alexis Sharkey, who was found dead near her Houston home, worked for a company that sold shoddy hair products and was labeled by some as a “pyramid scheme,” reports said Monday.

The 26-year-old was a “mentor” for the beleaguered Florida-based hair and skin care product company Monat, which has faced a series of lawsuits for deceptive marketing and selling products that led to hair loss, balding and itching, Fox News reported.

In 2019, the Guardian reported that Monat was a multi-level marketing scheme “akin to pyramid schemes” where a handful of people at the top reap thousands from workers at the bottom, who recruit others to work under them and take a cut of the profits.

Brittney Pember, a work friend of Sharkey’s at Monat, told KHOU 11 the influencer “worked her butt off” to reach the status of executive director at the company.

Monat has been labeled a “scam” and has faced a slew of complaints from the Better Business Bureau and the USDA dating back to 2015, a year after the company was founded, Fox News reported.

In September, Monat was forced to promise it wouldn’t conduct deceptive sales and marketing practices in an agreement signed with Florida’s attorney general, which also required more than $80,000 in customer refunds because of the harmful products, the outlet said.

The agreement came after three class-action lawsuits accused the company of fraud and deception, KTNV reported.

“An inherent design and/or manufacturing defect in Monat hair care products causes significant hair loss and scalp irritation to many consumers,” one of the suits alleged.

Investigators are still working to figure out what happened to Sharkey after her nude body was found on the side of a busy road on the morning of Nov. 28 — not even 24 hours after she went missing following an apparent fight with her husband.

Friends previously said Sharkey was scared for her life and planning to divorce husband Tom Sharkey, but the 49-year-old pushed back on those allegations last week, saying Alexis may have been unhappy and stressed, but it wasn’t related to their marriage.

Sharkey’s autopsy and cause of death were still pending as of Monday morning and investigators have yet to rule out foul play.

I bet it was the husband.

I've heard of Monat, but have never wanted to try it, because of the whole hair falling out thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    She was a republican. Didn't believe that the Coronavirus was as severe and she believed that DeSantis is doing a good job.

Annnnyyywwaayy I'm having leftover pizza for dinner. What are you guys having?

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    She was a republican. Didn't believe that the Coronavirus was as severe and she believed that DeSantis is doing a good job.

Annnnyyywwaayy I'm having leftover pizza for dinner. What are you guys having?
    One less Trump supporter is good news to me. Her Facebook was a bit annoying.
    I'm not sure what's for dinner. I'm taking my son to the zoo to look at Christmas lights.

I don't get the whole "influencer" thing either. Just who are they "influencing" anyway? Like, nothing about her IG or FB made me want to run out and buy any of the products she was flaunting.

Beautiful woman though, and she certainly didn't deserve to end up naked and dead alongside a road. I hope they find who did this, may she rest in peace....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Dying sure got her a lot more followers.

Over on this YT channel, they suspect her husband (comments):

You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Autopsy Shows Houston Influencer Alexis Sharkey was Strangled to Death

https://toofab.com/2020/11/30/body-o...rgument-found/

UPDATE 1/19/2021 11:28 AM

Alexis was strangled to death, medical examiners have determined.

The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences concluded on Tuesday the case was a homicide, and the manner of death strangulation.

Per Click2Houston, an autopsy report will be made available after law enforcement concludes its investigation.

UPDATE 12/1/2020 2:28 PM

Alexis' mother has insisted her daughter's death was no accident — nor was it self-inflicted.

"The way in which she was found -- my child would never do that to herself," Robinault told Click2Houston. "That doesn't even make sense. That is absolutely foul play."

"There is nothing to me that suggests that this was an accident," she added. "And there's nothing to me that suggests anything else, other than that this was done to her. And I believe that in my mother's gut."

"When you know it was done on purpose, it just takes it a whole degree deeper, in your pain and even in resolution."

The medical examiner has yet to determine the cause of death.

ORIGINAL STORY 30/11/2020 11:59 AM

Her naked body was found by a freeway — with no visible injuries.

The body of missing Houston influencer Alexis Sharkey has been found.

The 26-year-old had been missing since Thanksgiving Day after walking out following an argument, but never came back, her family say.

On Sunday, her heartbroken mother Stacey Clark Robinault announced on Facebook that her daughter had been found dead.

"It's with deeply broken hearts that Mike and I want to let you all know that Lexi's body has been found," she wrote.

"We cannot begin to thank you all for your love and the kind words you’ve extended to our family! Please give us this time to grieve this incredible loss to our family and this world!!! We will miss you, Love!!!!"

Robinault told Click2Houston that her daughter, who boasted more than 22k followers on Instagram, had last been in contact with her friends around 6PM on Thursday.

She said there had been an argument — but didn't say with whom — and that she had left without taking her car.

According to ABC13, a City of Houston public works employee found the naked body of a woman by the Katy Freeway at 8AM Saturday morning, having spotted her feet beneath some bushes while driving past.

On Monday police confirmed the remains were Sharkey's. They believe the body had lain there overnight.

Investigators have yet to reveal the cause of death; however they said her body displayed no obvious sign of injury. They have not indicated whether they believe the death was an accident or foul play.

Making a tearful appeal for information on Saturday, her mother told the local news site the last time she had spoken to her daughter was on Wednesday, when they discussed plans for her to fly home for Christmas.

"(Thanksgiving) was a busy day on her end and our end and so it was just one of those passing, type of 'Love you' things," she recalled. "Then Friday... honestly, Friday got away. (It was a) busy day. We never talked, and then she went missing Friday night... and I have not seen her or heard from her since."

She said her daughter's husband Tom Sharkey had called on Saturday to say she was missing. "That's when, of course, any parent goes into full panic mode, and we have been ever since."

She said that while she didn't speak to Alexis every single day, she always had her phone with her, and always answered whenever she called... but this time she was being sent to voicemail.

"She has a close-knit group of friends and they've never known her to disappear, and I've never known her to not communicate when we reach out to her, ever."

Alexis moved to Houston with her husband in January. Because of Covid restrictions, her mom hadn't seen her since last Christmas.

Since the tragic news broke, Alexis' husband has been posting throwback pictures of the two together, including one of her in her wedding dress.

He also posted an Instagram story, lashing out at people who have been "talking crap", and insisting he has been assisting police in the investigation.

"I just want to say this! While some of you were posting on social media helping us locate my world! And we appreciate all your help, Love and support!" he wrote. "Others were waisting time talking about other things. Basically crap talk! And if my wife would of seen this she would be disappointed in your actions! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!" [sic]

"I have been assisting the deputies and making phone calls to fine out what happened to my wife. Next time…. stop and think! And realize! You don’t know it all!" [sic].

Tom did it. Now, the cops need to prove it.

They seem totally mismatched, don't they?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ound-head.html

Violent bodybuilder, 49, wanted for murder of influencer wife, 27, shoots himself dead after being traced by US Marshals: She was found naked and strangled by side of Houston road over Thanksgiving

U.S. Marshals confirmed Tom Sharkey's death Wednesday morning
    He was found dead of the gunshot wound moments after being tracked down to a property in Florida
    Social media influencer Alexis Sharkey's autopsy has revealed she was strangled to death after her naked body was found dumped by the side of the road in Texas
    Sharkey vanished on November 27 after allegedly having a fight with her 49-year-old husband
    Her naked body was found on a roadside in Houston the following day by a sanitation department worker who spotted her feet in some bushes

A fugitive bodybuilder wanted for the murder of his influencer wife shot himself dead moments after US Marshals caught up with him.

Tom Sharkey, whose influencer wife Alexis Sharkey was found naked and strangled by the side of a road in Houston in November 2020, was himself found dead from a gunshot wound to the head.

He died at his daughter's house in Fort Myers, Florida, just before midnight Tuesday, shortly after Marshals made contact, with a relative saying he'd run up the stairs and pulled the trigger on himself.

Marshals issued a warrant for his arrest on September 29, and had tracked Sharkey down to his daughter's home the day before they went to arrest him.

Sharkey was found dead inside moments after cops knocked on the door, with his son and daughter opening it and walking out, before investigators went inside and found the grim scene.

US Marshals confirmed the 49-year-old Sharkey's death to KHOU 11 Wednesday morning. They've yet to confirm it was a suicide, but say no suspects are being sought over the shooting.

Houston police revealed that their investigation determined that Tom Sharkey was the only person with the 'means, motive and opportunity' to have committed the murder.

They established a history of domestic violence between the couple. They also said Tom Sharkey had lied to believe and they had developed probable cause and an arrest warrant.

Police described Sharkey as 'evasive' throughout the investigation, saying he left Texas not long after his wife's death. Detectives made efforts in late July and early August to meet with him while he was living in Georgia, but he suddenly no-showed and dropped out of contact, coming up with what officials called a 'bizarre' explanation for his disappearance.

The plan was to charge him with murder. A task force determined he was in the Fort Myers, Florida area where he was staying with a relative.

They were able to make contact with him at around 10 p.m. Tuesday night. Sharkey was not aware he was wanted for murder until police showed up at the residence.

Social media influencer Alexis Sharkey's autopsy has revealed she was strangled to death after her naked body was found dumped by the side of the road in Texas over Thanksgiving 2020.

Sharkey vanished on November 27 after allegedly having a fight with her husband Tom.

Her naked body was found on a roadside in Houston the following day by a sanitation department worker who spotted her feet in some bushes.

Police said at the time that her body showed no signs of visible wounds, which led to initial speculation she may have overdosed.

Her body was found about three miles from the apartment she shared with her husband.

Alexis Sharkey had moved to West Texas from Florida, where she met and married Tom Sharkey, whom she was first photographed with in October of 2018, and became a full-time social media influencer. They were married in December of 2019 and moved to Houston in January of 2020.

Friends revealed after her death that she was trying to file for divorce from her husband and that he had allegedly abused her. Detectives confirmed that while divorce papers had not been filed, there was evidence that it was going to happen soon.

They say Sharkey, who had more than 21,000 followers on Instagram and regularly shared updates about her life, had confided in them on a recent trip to Mexico that she feared for her life but it was not clear why.

Her husband has publicly denied those allegations, saying that Sharkey was unhappy and stressed at the time.

'She wasn't happy. She was stressed. I would cuddle her to try to make her strong. She was an amazing woman,' Tom told KTRK-TV at the time.

'My wife was an amazing woman. She really was. There's always other sides to everything. I was the one holding her, cuddling her, and building her back up.

'I don't need to set the record straight. I'll let it play out the way it is. I know what my life was with my wife.'

Sharkey's mother Stacey Robinault had always been convinced that her daughter was murdered.

Robinault told ABC13 at the time that her son-in-law had called to say Sharkey was missing a day after he had last seen her.

Sharkey's mother said that her daughter 'had an argument' with her husband before leaving the house without her car.

Tom denied that he got into a fight with his wife the night she went missing.

He said that just before she disappeared, he urged his wife not to leave their home as she was 'under the influence' but he did not elaborate further.

'We didn't fight when she left,' he said. 'I just told her she couldn't drive under the influence. She left anyhow. This is where we're at.'

Robinault revealed last month that she had to fight her son-in-law to get custody of Sharkey's body in order to bury her in her home state of Pennsylvania.

'As her husband, he would have primary custody of what determined what happened with her, and he had said all along that he was willing to let her come home,' Robinault told FOX26.

She said Tom eventually stopped cooperating with the family.

'It just was a very strange - I'd almost call it - fight to get her,' Robinault said.

'I didn't think I was gonna get her, and I had actually given up hope, when all of the sudden the forensics lab called me.'

The medical examiner eventually made Robinault the next of kin after two weeks of inaction from Tom.

The couple had been married about a year and had moved to Houston a year prior to her death.

Sharkey's friends said she 'had no demons' and told friends a month ago that she feared for her life.

A photo, reported by KHOU to be one of the last known images of Alexis before her death shows her smiling with two friends at Thanksgiving.

Her husband of a year Tom, 49, told KTRK-TV that she was not the outgoing, bubbly person that she appeared to be on social media, calling her 'stressed and unhappy'.

But her friends Lauren Breaux, Ally Cale, and Courtney Ehninger on Wednesday told ABC17: 'She had no demons. She didn't have demons and I know that is what people are speculating and that's not what it was.

'She was literally one of the people that I think had the most life in her.'

Police are now said to be looking into her marriage and her home life in the weeks before her death.

Breaux said: 'We don't know what happened. We obviously have had ideas. We believe she was murdered, absolutely.

'I'm going to be honest, she confided in me about how worried she was for her safety when we went to Marfa, Texas almost a month ago.

'We were sitting down at dinner and she lost it. We walked back to our hotel room and she confided in me that night in things. I looked at her [and thought], 'She's petrified. This girl is scared for her life.''

The friends declined to say who it was that Alexis was scared of in the weeks before her death.

One friend, Tanya Ricardo, who had spent Thanksgiving with Alexis, told Khou 'divorce was being filed'.

Two other friends also told The Daily Beast that Alexis complained that her husband hit her and was ‘controlling and manipulative.’

Alexis’ friends said that her behavior changed recently as she was posting less on social media. They also said she wanted to be around her friends more often so as to ‘avoid going home.’

‘I know they were going through some things,’ one of Alexis’ friends, Kendra Martin, told The Daily Beast.

‘She had mentioned being separated even though they were still living in the same apartment.

‘I actually pulled her aside two weeks ago to let her know I’m here for her, and that I know something is going on because her demeanor had changed over the last month.’

I can't believe it took them almost a year to finally charge him. Guess they were trying to get as much evidence as they could?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I don't understand what women see in 'roid raging losers, but that's just me. Especially the ones that are twice your age. Fucking ewww. Shrivel dick syndrome is real.

I hope he lived for a bit after he shot himself, just so that he could suffer. Fuck that white trash asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information