Thread: Rapper Dashawn Maurice Robertson (25) aka Lil Loaded is facing a murder charge on Khalia Walker (18)

Rapper Dashawn Maurice Robertson (25) aka Lil Loaded is facing a murder charge on Khalia Walker (18)

https://gunmemorial.org/2020/10/25/khalia-walker

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...atal-shooting/

A Dallas rapper is in jail on a murder charge after police say he fatally shot a friend last month.

Dashawn Maurice Robertson, who performs as Lil Loaded, turned himself in to authorities Monday in connection with the death of 18-year-old Khalil Walker.
    Authorities had previously identified the victim as Khalia Walker, but the Dallas County medical examiner?s office confirmed the correct spelling of his name Tuesday.
    Robertson?s attorney, Ashkan Mehryari, said Tuesday afternoon that he didn?t want to comment on specifics of the case until he had spoken to his client further and knew more of the facts. But he said the charge against Robertson was probably excessive.

Police were called the afternoon of Oct. 25 to Walker?s home in the 7200 block of Lost Canyon Drive, near the Cedar Ridge Preserve in southwestern Dallas? The Woods neighborhood.

By the time they arrived, Walker ? who had been shot in the torso with a rifle ? had been taken to Methodist Charlton Medical Center, where he died from his wounds.

According to an arrest-warrant affidavit, Robertson, Walker and a witness were outside the home when Walker?s sister, who was inside, heard two gunshots. She went outside and saw Robertson and the witness standing over Walker, who was lying wounded in the street.

The sister called 911 to report the shooting, then looked at Walker?s phone, which had a video that showed Robertson shooting Walker, the affidavit says.

Robertson and the witness put Walker into a car and dropped him off at the hospital, according to the affidavit. Robertson then drove the witness back to the home before leaving.

The sister spoke to a detective and said Robertson was a family friend, the affidavit says.

A post on Robertson?s Instagram account the same day as the shooting appeared to mourn Walker, saying, ?So much love fa u they thought we had the same mama ? ima see u soon.?

Robertson remained in the Dallas County jail Tuesday. His bail, initially set at $500,000, has been reduced to $75,000. Court records indicate he also has a pending case on a misdemeanor charge of unlawful carrying of a weapon.

The 20-year-old rapper?s song ?6locc 6a6y? went viral in summer 2019 and has been viewed more than 20 million times on YouTube. He has since been signed by Epic Records.

Its kill or be killed in the rap game.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Its kill or be killed in the rap game.
    For real. Are people trying to eliminate their competition?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-loa...ws.121147.html

The 20-year-old rapper stands accused of killing his "family friend," 18-year-old Khalil Walker.
    Another artist is facing serious murder charges, but Lil Loaded is sure that once the facts are presented, he will beat his case. We previously reported that Lil Loaded, real name Dashawn Maurice Robertson, turned himself in to police earlier this week after he was named as a suspect in the shooting death of his friend, 18-year-old Khalil Walker, previously falsely identified as "Khalia Walker" by authorities. It's reported by The Morning Dallas News that on October 25, police were dispatched to a Dallas neighborhood and upon arrival, they located Walker who had received a gunshot wound to his torso. The teen had been shot with a rifle.

Documents reportedly state that Khalil Walker's sister was inside a residence when she heard gunshots outside where Khalil and another person were. She told authorities that she saw Lil Loaded, a "family friend," and the second person standing over her brother's body as Khalil was laying in the street. She immediately called the authorities and later looked through Khalil's phone where she claims she found video footage of Loaded shooting her brother.

Khalil Walker was rushed to a local hospital after Loaded and the second person at the scene dropped him off. Later, Lil Loaded reportedly posted a tribute to Walker on his Instagram page where he expressed love for his fallen friend. On Wednesday (November 11), Loaded shared a photo of his mugshot to his Instagram with a brief message where he thanked his fans for their kind words.

"I appreciate all y’all support," he penned in the caption. "They try to make u look guilty wen u innocent regardless .. we going to get pass this . Rip my brother love u." Loaded's bail was set at $500K but has since been reduced to $75K.

Thread Information