Thread: Woman arrested on child neglect charge in death of (Kyrie Gordon) 7-year-old

Woman arrested on child neglect charge in death of (Kyrie Gordon) 7-year-old

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/...eath-of-child/

CLEARWATER ' Police arrested a 33-year-old woman Sunday on charges of child neglect in the death of her boyfriend's 7-year-old son.

Shantay Belcher called 911 at about 8:45 a.m. to report that her boyfriend's son, Kyrie Gordon, was unresponsive, according to the Clearwater Police Department.

Rescuers arrived at 1450 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave to try to revive the boy. He was taken to Morton Plant Hospital and pronounced dead at shortly after 10 a.m.

Detectives said Belcher had put the boy in a cold-water bath and left him there for 12 hours. She checked on him a few times overnight and found him non-responsive, but did not call the police, the agency said.

At about 8 a.m., when she realized Gordon was not breathing, she called the boy's father at work. She called 911 shortly after he came home.

Belcher told detectives she should have called for help sooner and didn't know why she hadn't, the agency said.

She is being held in Pinellas County Jail in lieu of a $20,000 bail. The Department of Children and Families is also investigating.

This is a developing story. Stay with tampabay.com for updates.

I'm so confused...was he special needs? Why didn't he just get out of the bath tub? Did he drown?

I think 7 is very old to drown in the bathtub. But fuck her for not getting help when she found him unconscious.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So many questions.
    I hope this bitch fries!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Things like this hurt my soul. I can't imagine harming a child or killing a child. How do you deal with yourself mentally?

I'm thinking he wasn't alive when she put him in the bath.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I'm thinking he wasn't alive when she put him in the bath.
    Thats a good theory. Maybe he had a head injury (caused by her) and she put him in the water to "wake him up".

I wonder if shes going to say she put him there because he had a high fever.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think 7 is very old to drown in the bathtub. But fuck her for not getting help when she found him unconscious.[/QUOTE]

Fuck her for putting him in cold water.

I agree with the theory that the child was already dying or dead when he was put in a tub with cold water . Whatever the cause of death was ,she probably found him dead or gravely ill and put him in cold water thinking it would revive him .

Waterboard her ass!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I'd pay her fucking bail just to get her out and make her fucking ass disappear. Trash ass cunt. Torturing that twat slowly until she begged for death would be my life's fucking mission.

Kyrie was seven goddamn years old. Seven. That's, like, second, third grade,tops.

Not today, bitch. I hope they get wind of what you did and treat you the way you need to be treated in jail. You need to have an "accident."
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Well said, Kev!!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Horror... what was she thinking ??? How can you kill your child? I have never understood such actions of parents. Many organizations will be happy to find your child a new normal family where the child will be loved. Why not contact the organization https://fosterplus.org? Most likely from the parents. Who are capable of killing their children - some head problems, and they are insane. Therefore, it is impossible to leave them a child because the consequences can be terrible. It's time for the government to think about the death penalty...

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaLamepxm View Post
    Horror... what was she thinking ??? How can you kill your child? I have never understood such actions of parents. Many organizations will be happy to find your child a new normal family where the child will be loved. Why not contact the organization https://fosterplus.org? Most likely from the parents. Who are capable of killing their children - some head problems, and they are insane. Therefore, it is impossible to leave them a child because the consequences can be terrible. It's time for the government to think about the death penalty...
    Welcome, Paula.

I think Kevan said it best:

I'd pay her fucking bail just to get her out and make her fucking ass disappear. Trash ass cunt. Torturing that twat slowly until she begged for death would be my life's fucking mission.

Kyrie was seven goddamn years old. Seven. That's, like, second, third grade,tops.

Not today, bitch. I hope they get wind of what you did and treat you the way you need to be treated in jail. You need to have an "accident."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Thanks, B!! Some people need to suffer before they die, and those who kill children are at the top of my goddamn list.

I. Just. Can't. with those people.

See, I get to work with the wonders that are children, every day, for most of the last 30 years. I love working with kids. I love teaching them. I love helping them learn, become better versions of themselves, recover, get stronger, and get back to the life they need to enjoy.

When you take out your anger on a child, you show that child that you are incapable of doing anything requiring the emotional maturity of an "adult". I have zero tolerance for adults who do such horrific things to children who trust them to do what adults are supposed to fucking do...PROTECT THEM.

I don't have to know a child to want the best for them.

I don't have to recognize a child to keep them from being hurt by anyone.

And I won't have problem one beating the holy fuck out of anyone who intentionally causes harm to a child.

Maybe that's unique, but I sure the fuck hope not.

Maybe, if you saw your own child in the face of some of these children, you'd feel the same way.

Maybe, if you've seen and heard the things I have, you'd know how precious these kids are...all of them.

And maybe then you'd do your best to have those responsible for hurting them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and then some.

The children of today are the adults of tomorrow, and this Gen Xer wants them to feel safe and to be able to grow to become the best versions of themselves possible.

They can't do that with people like Shantay still alive. Sorry, not a goddamn bit sorry. People who abuse children, no matter the reason, need to be purged from the Life Roll. They have earned their mandatory no stop trip to the afterlife.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Thanks, B!! Some people need to suffer before they die, and those who kill children are at the top of my goddamn list.

See, I get to work with the wonders that are children, every day, for most of the last 30 years. I love working with kids. I love teaching them. I love helping them learn, become better versions of themselves, recover, get stronger, and get back to the life they need to enjoy.

When you take out your anger on a child, you show that child that you are incapable of doing anything requiring the emotional maturity of an "adult". I have zero tolerance for adults who do such horrific things to children who trust them to do what adults are supposed to fucking do...PROTECT THEM.

And I won't have problem one beating the holy fuck out of anyone who intentionally causes harm to a child.

Maybe, if you saw your own child in the face of some of these children, you'd feel the same way.

Maybe, if you've seen and heard the things I have, you'd know how precious these kids are...all of them.

And maybe then you'd do your best to have those responsible for hurting them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and then some.

The children of today are the adults of tomorrow, and this Gen Xer wants them to feel safe and to be able to grow to become the best versions of themselves possible.

They can't do that with people like Shantay still alive. Sorry, not a goddamn bit sorry. People who abuse children, no matter the reason, need to be purged from the Life Roll. They have earned their mandatory no stop trip to the afterlife.
    I feel the same way. Anyone who has the capacity within them to harm a child, deserves nothing but suffering for their actions.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Welcome Back, Kev! Stick around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Kev! Did you used to be mortis88???

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information