Thread: Woman arrested on child neglect charge in death of (Kyrie Gordon) 7-year-old

Woman arrested on child neglect charge in death of (Kyrie Gordon) 7-year-old

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/...eath-of-child/

CLEARWATER ' Police arrested a 33-year-old woman Sunday on charges of child neglect in the death of her boyfriend's 7-year-old son.

Shantay Belcher called 911 at about 8:45 a.m. to report that her boyfriend's son, Kyrie Gordon, was unresponsive, according to the Clearwater Police Department.

Rescuers arrived at 1450 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave to try to revive the boy. He was taken to Morton Plant Hospital and pronounced dead at shortly after 10 a.m.

Detectives said Belcher had put the boy in a cold-water bath and left him there for 12 hours. She checked on him a few times overnight and found him non-responsive, but did not call the police, the agency said.

At about 8 a.m., when she realized Gordon was not breathing, she called the boy's father at work. She called 911 shortly after he came home.

Belcher told detectives she should have called for help sooner and didn't know why she hadn't, the agency said.

She is being held in Pinellas County Jail in lieu of a $20,000 bail. The Department of Children and Families is also investigating.

This is a developing story. Stay with tampabay.com for updates.

I'm so confused...was he special needs? Why didn't he just get out of the bath tub? Did he drown?

I think 7 is very old to drown in the bathtub. But fuck her for not getting help when she found him unconscious.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So many questions.
    I hope this bitch fries!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Things like this hurt my soul. I can't imagine harming a child or killing a child. How do you deal with yourself mentally?

I'm thinking he wasn't alive when she put him in the bath.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I'm thinking he wasn't alive when she put him in the bath.
    Thats a good theory. Maybe he had a head injury (caused by her) and she put him in the water to "wake him up".

I wonder if shes going to say she put him there because he had a high fever.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think 7 is very old to drown in the bathtub. But fuck her for not getting help when she found him unconscious.[/QUOTE]

Fuck her for putting him in cold water.

I agree with the theory that the child was already dying or dead when he was put in a tub with cold water . Whatever the cause of death was ,she probably found him dead or gravely ill and put him in cold water thinking it would revive him .

Waterboard her ass!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I'd pay her fucking bail just to get her out and make her fucking ass disappear. Trash ass cunt. Torturing that twat slowly until she begged for death would be my life's fucking mission.

Kyrie was seven goddamn years old. Seven. That's, like, second, third grade,tops.

Not today, bitch. I hope they get wind of what you did and treat you the way you need to be treated in jail. You need to have an "accident."
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Well said, Kev!!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information