Thread: Tyrone Coleman (23) & Jessica Moye (26) found murdered in a short term rental mansion in South Florida

Tyrone Coleman (23) & Jessica Moye (26) found murdered in a short term rental mansion in South Florida

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...nsion/2327108/

Police have identified the two people who were found dead inside a short-term rental mansion in Kendall earlier this week.

The victims are Tyrone Coleman, 23, and Jessica Moye, 26, Miami-Dade police said Thursday.

https://cbs12.com/news/local/2-murde...ion-say-police
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-23-2022 at 08:00 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Were they renting the home? This sounds like a drug deal gone bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Yeah, it was like an AirBNB type thing, but on a different platform. I had the same thought about the drugs. I have a friend who cleans several AirBNB houses, and 4/10 times she cleans at all the houses there has been a huge party and she finds all kinds of drugs on top of a huge mess. I would never rent my house out short term like that.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Me either. I'm selfish and a germaphobe. I would be losing my mind at people snooping and stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    This was actually a friend of a friend of mine. I will attach proof below. It's very unfortunate because they killed him and his girlfriend at his 23rd birthday party. I went to high school with Tyrone and he was a very good dude and played basketball. The article isn't giving enough information and the pictures they posted absolutely do no justice. Tyrone was known as "Cool Breeze" or "Road Runner Cool". He stays around Port Saint Lucie but he travels back and forth from the Broward area. He was a very cool dude, not violent at all, and got along with well-spoken white guys like me and ghetto ass black people just like him. He was very popular and very well known in Broward and Port Saint Lucie and has affiliations with famous rappers Kodak Black, YNW Melly, and Fredo Bang. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZXOHBVzWdQ. Here you can see Tyrone in this music video from the .10 second mark all the way to the .20 second mark as he was part of Kodak Black's entourage for the shooting of this video. This video is titled "Free Melly" to tribute to the incarcerated Florida rapper YNW Melly. I wouldn't know this information if I wasn't close to his circle. Local law enforcement and the news don't even have this information LOL. Anyways Cool Breeze these past 6 months when the pandemic hit and all the local drug dealers were falling off Cool started making massive amounts of money and took over the drug game in his area. Out of nowhere he replaced his gold permanent teeth with $20,000 diamond-encrusted teeth, replaced his gold chain with a $50,000 diamond chain, and even bought a fully iced out $40,000 Cartier Watch and a $60,000 fully iced out Audemar Piguet. Again 6 months ago this guy was just some regular weed dealer with gold chains to going to the club every night throwing $1000s and popping bottles, riding around in Rolls Royces, and renting out mansions. On his birthday he had a GIANT party at the mansion and he was showered with expensive designer gifts $1000s of dollars worth and I'm guessing after the party some haters came back to the spot and killed him and his girlfriend. It's very very sad, that is why you should not flaunt your wealth especially when you surround yourself with ghetto-ass broke people and you're not doing anything for them. I'm glad he got to live it up the night before his passing but it's so sad that it had to end this way for him. It's insane because I went to school with Cool...poor fucking guy and then the mugshot they posted makes him look like a 40-year-old dude smh like Cool you was ugly but not that ugly xD...R.I.P my guy Cool Breeze~! He never robbed anybody or did any bad business, like I said preppy white kids got along with him and so did the ghetto gold-toothed jack boys.

This picture will do him justice. He posted these on his Instagram on his birthday before he mysteriously disappeared for days until he came up dead ): It was most likely a robbery and everybody thinks it was probably one of those ghetto ass haters he kept around him.

Sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thanks for the info Anon772. I'm sorry you lost your friend.

he was showered with expensive designer gifts $1000s of dollars worth and I'm guessing after the party some haters came back to the spot and killed him and his girlfriend. <snip> This picture will do him justice. He posted these on his Instagram on his birthday before he mysteriously disappeared for days until he came up dead ): It was most likely a robbery and everybody thinks it was probably one of those ghetto ass haters he kept around him.
    Agree, it sounds like a robbery, but if he suddenly came into that kind of money, he could have just got mixed up with the wrong people. It doesn't take much in that world.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information