Thread: Jordan Allen Gorman (9) missing from Cheatham County, TN since 11/15/2020

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Jordan Allen Gorman (9) missing from Cheatham County, TN since 11/15/2020

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ld/6308449002/

A statewide AMBER Alert was issued late Monday morning for nine-year-old Jordan Allen Gorman, who went missing in Cheatham County over the weekend, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The TBI and Cheatham County Sheriff Mike Breedlove spoke Monday afternoon from a command post near New Life Community Church in Joelton, urging community members to be on the lookout for any signs of the boy, who is believed to be barefoot, wearing a short-sleeved gray t-shirt with red stripes on the arms and blue jeans.

?This is a race in time," Breedlove said. He and other officials noted that overnight temperatures fell below freezing Sunday and were expected to do the same on Monday.

Residents in the area of Valley View Road in Joelton were being asked by authorities to walk their property and search crawlspaces, sheds and outbuildings - anywhere a child could take cover.

"He's a little boy," Breedlove said, adding that Jordan is four-feet tall and weighs 75 pounds. The TBI also said the boy has brown hair and brown eyes. "He?s just a very small child ... We?re all praying that we find him.?

Jordan was last seen in a heavily wooded area near his Joelton-area home on Sunday, the TBI reported.

The agency's spokesman Josh DeVine said Monday afternoon that investigators were trying to put together a timeline of what happened, leading up to the child's disappearance.

Investigators currently don't know what prompted the boy to leave, which direction he headed in when he left or when exactly the first 911 call was placed, DeVine said from the scene.
    https://wreg.com/news/amber-alert-is...eatham-county/

UPDATE: The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has now issued an AMBER Alert for Jordan Gorman due to, ?New information and growing concern about the well-being? of the missing 9-year-old boy from Cheatham County.

TBI reported five law enforcement search teams are currently scouring the heavily-wooded area near the home where Jordan was last seen on Sunday morning. At this time, there are no volunteer search efforts underway.

In a tweet, TBI has asked for residents in the area of Valley View Road in Joelton to walk their property and search anywhere ? a crawlspace, shed, outbuilding, etc. ? where a child could take cover, while there?s still daylight.

If you spot something suspicious you are asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

#TNAMBERAlert: New information and growing concern about the well-being of Jordan Gorman has us now issuing a statewide AMBER Alert.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...on/6321030002/

The disappearance of Jordan Allen Gorman, who went missing over the weekend from his home in Joelton, has left the community shaken.

Five law enforcement-led teams began their search Monday after a statewide AMBER Alert was issued by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for the 9-year-old boy.

They moved their search to air only Monday night and began their second day of searching on foot early Tuesday morning after sunrise. Tracker canines are involved in the search and were involved until about 4 a.m. Monday morning.

Investigators currently don't know what prompted the boy to leave or which direction he headed when he left.

https://people.com/crime/jordan-gorm...tennessee-boy/

Jordan Gorman's parents reported him missing on Sunday, telling investigators that he ran off after having an argument. His older sister, Jocelyn, saw him standing at the end of the driveway, according to the Tennessean.

Authorities from five different agencies are searching for Jordan. A statewide AMBER Alert has been issued, according to WKRN-TV.

Authorities have not disclosed the nature of the argument, or who Jordan argued with. Jordan was adopted alongside his two sisters by Mark and Coletta Gorman. In addition to Jordan and his two biological sisters, two other children live in the home.

Jordan lives in a rural area about 17 miles outside of Nashville. Temperatures in the area have dipped into the 30s and 40s since Jordan's disappearance. Residents in the area have been encouraged to walk their property during daylight hours to search for the boys. They are urged to look anywhere that a child could take cover, including crawlspaces, sheds and barns.

Cheatham County Sheriff Mike Breedlove told the Tennessean there are currently no citizen searches in progress, but that they may be looking for volunteer searchers soon.

I hope they find him. I hope the adoptive parents didnt do anything to him or he doesnt die of hypothermia.

Whats weird is the discrepencies about he was last seen. Im pretty sure I read he was last seen in a heavily wooded area near the house, then it was at the house, in the driveway.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Please find this kid. I don't think I can take any bad news right now. He's 9, for cryin' out loud. Fourth graders don't need to be wanderin' off on their own, that's fer damn sure.

Please make it home, Jordan.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Great news!

https://fox17.com/news/local/missing...d-city-joelton

Missing Cheatham County boy Jordan Gorman has been found safe, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The 9-year-old boy disappeared on Sunday and was found safe Tuesday afternoon, TBI announced on Twitter.

A Tennessee statewide AMBER Alert has been canceled.

phew Im happy to hear hes okay.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Thank God.

I wonder where he was found?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I wonder where he was found?
    https://kmph.com/news/nation-world/9...ods-11-18-2020

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is calling it a "miracle" that 9-year-old Jordan Allen Gorman of Cheatham County was found safe Tuesday after he was reported missing Sunday.

Jordan was found near a creek bed about three-quarters of a mile from his home. He was sitting under a tree in a shelter he fashioned from sticks and an old tarp.

"You can't tell with these masks on, but we're all smiles under here," one TBI agent said during a press conference Tuesday afternoon.

Officials said aside from being cold and hungry, Jordan was "in good spirits." They said he was particularly excited about the 4-wheeler ride he took from where officials found him on Valley View back to the TBI staging area.

"Like a typical 9-year-old, he's in the command post right now talking about 'I saw these deer and these bucks!'"

When agents asked if Jordan knew they'd been looking for him, he said he didn't know, and hadn't seen any helicopters overhead.

"It's quite remarkable that he had the fortitude to find this tarp and create for himself a makeshift shelter."

After spending two days in the cold with nighttime temperatures near freezing marks, agents say Jordan will undergo a thorough medical evaluation. He had no shoes or socks when agents found him.

Officials say an investigation remains ongoing to find out how Jordan went missing in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Dang, glad they found him before more time passed!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information