Thread: Dallas Rapper Mo3 (Melvin Noble, 28) Killed In Shooting On I-35E

Dallas Rapper Mo3 (Melvin Noble, 28) Killed In Shooting On I-35E

https://www.facebook.com/melvin.noble.735

https://www.facebook.com/Mo3-Badazz-524467227894881

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/hotboymo3/

https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/mo3-(rapper)

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/11/...shooting-i35e/

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) ' Dallas-based rapper Melvin Noble a.k.a. Mo3 has died after being shot by a suspect who chased him on foot on I-35E Wednesday, sources close to the investigation told CBS 11 News.

Police said the incident began as the victim was traveling on northbound I-35E at Clarendon Drive just before 12 p.m. A suspect got out of a vehicle armed with a gun and began approaching the victim's vehicle, according to police. Police did not say if the vehicles had been stopped.

Police said the victim, who sources identified as 28-year-old Noble, also got out of his vehicle and began running southbound on the freeway. The suspect chased the victim and fired multiple rounds at him, striking the victim at least once, police said.

According to police, an innocent bystander who was inside his vehicle was also struck by the gunfire.

Both victims were taken to a hospital, where sources said Noble was pronounced dead.

Police said the innocent bystander was treated for apparent non-life-threatening injuries.

No arrests have been made as police continue to investigate.

Mo3 is best known for his 2018 hit single 'Errybody,' which has been streamed millions of times.

Crime Stoppers is offering a $5,000 reward for anyone with information leading to an arrest in this case.

Boosie Badazz Shot in the Leg in Dallas in Wake of Mo3 Killing

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/14/boosi...-killing-beef/

Boosie Badazz has a bullet hole in his leg after coming under gunfire during a trip to Dallas ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Boosie was shot at in Dallas Saturday, after rolling through town in what we're told was a sprinter van near a strip mall called Big T's Plaza. Yesterday evening, he stopped by another venue to pay his respects to recently murdered Dallas rapper Mo3 -- who was a friend and collaborator of his.

At some point, somebody opened fire on the vehicle and one of the bullets struck Boosie in the leg. We're told the shooters booked it, and Boosie and co. made their way to a hospital, where he was treated for a gunshot wound below the knee.

Our Boosie sources say he is doing okay ... his injury seems to be non-life-threatening.

Someone posted video of the Big T parking lot where the action supposedly went down, claiming Boosie was NOT shot -- but we've been told otherwise ... Boosie is, in fact, a patient being treated for his wounds. According to this purported witness though, there were multiple vehicles involved -- at least three of them.

Dallas PD tells us ... officers responded to reports of an armed encounter Saturday, where the callers stated someone had been shot but then fled in a private vehicle. We're told when the cops showed up at the scene, there was nobody around and no signs of a crime being committed.

We should note, the shooting comes just days after rapper Mo3 was shot dead in the same city on a freeway. Word is Mo3 had been feuding with a fellow rapper, but it's unclear if there's any connection between that and his slaying.

Cops haven't arrested a suspect yet in Mo's death case quite yet. It's unclear if there is any connection between his fatal shooting and Boosie's incident.

Story developing ...

Sorry, I can't get past the name Boosie Badazz

Im just going to post retarded videos in these rapper threads. Because its getting ridiculous how many there are. Theres at least one a day.

P.s. This is how I imagine up2troubles raps would be

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Damn Crazy to think Dallas and Houston are now the Compton and South Central LA of this decade. I swear these stories sound like the era of Straight Outta Compton back when LA was dealing with Rodney King Fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    P.s. This is how I imagine up2troubles raps would be

Rapper Mo3 Was Chased, Ran for His Life Before Fatal Shooting

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/15/rappe...s-yella-beezy/

Rapper Mo3 was desperate to get away from his killers before he was gunned down on a Dallas freeway ... a chase that allegedly started the minute he'd left a friend's house.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ ... the Dallas-based rapper left a female companion's house Wednesday morning and noticed he was being watched. It's unclear who the person tailing him was, but we're told they followed him in their vehicle from the home to a gas station.

Our sources say that's when Mo3 knew something was up, and jumped on I-35 in an attempt to lose the other vehicle. We're told he tried to get around traffic but ended up crashing on the side of the road.

That's when Mo3 got out of his car and ran for his life, before the trigger man gave chase and shot him in the back of the head. No one's been arrested for the deadly shooting, and police haven't identified a suspect yet.

TMZ broke the story ... Mo3 was shot and killed in his hometown where an innocent bystander was also shot and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. Mo3 died at a hospital.

It's interesting ... fans are making an eerie connection between Mo3's death story and his 2017 "True Story" music video. It starts with him laying on a morgue's table and the coroner saying she was treating a "rapper who got shot in his own city."

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020..._in_Dallas,_TX
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Female companion? Wonder if it was a jealous boyfriend/ex/husband who killed him.

The part about him running for his life made me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Female companion? Wonder if it was a jealous boyfriend/ex/husband who killed him.

The part about him running for his life made me sad.
    It is sad because he had kids and was trying to do right by his family. I can't find the video he made but he was showing him buying a timeshare property in Mexico. He said he wanted his kids to see more and do more. That it was more important than cars and chains. Also said, he bought a couple of rental properties in Mexico. Got his mom a house.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...8-0fca1d0bbb66

Dallas police have released photos of the person they believe shot and killed rapper Mo3 earlier this month.

Officials sent out the photos Thursday night and are asking for the public's help identifying the suspect.

Police said around noon on Nov. 11, 28-year-old Melvin A. Noble, better known as rapper Mo3, was driving northbound on Interstate 35E near Illinois Avenue and Clarendon Drive when the incident occurred.

Detectives believe the suspect, who was possibly driving a 2014 or 2015 black Chevy Camaro, got out of his vehicle and shot Noble several times.

Noble was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Police said the shooting suspect left the scene in his vehicle northbound on I-35E.

Anyone who has information is asked to contact Det. Chris Anderson at 214-671-3616 or via email c.anderson@dallascityhall.com Please refer to case No. 201916-2020.

Mo3's Alleged Killer Arrested

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/10/mo3-a...llas-shooting/

Dallas PD says they got the guy who gunned down rapper Mo3 in cold blood, slapped him with a murder charge and turned him over to the feds ... 'cause he's in even more trouble.

Homicide detectives say they tracked down Kewon Dontrell White on Wednesday after getting a tip from a witness about his alleged involvement in Mo3's November 11 killing in Dallas. Cops tell TMZ ... they believe White is the armed man seen on surveillance video running near the murder scene.

It appears White either knew Mo3 or was tailing him -- detectives say they have evidence placing him near the rapper a full day before the shooting, and also on the day of the murder.

As we first reported, sources told us Mo3 knew he was being tailed as he left a female companion's home the morning of November 11. A car chase ensued that ended on the I-35 freeway, and Mo3 was gunned down as he tried to flee on foot.

Cops tell us 22-year-old White is now in federal custody for a charge of prohibited person in possession of a firearm ... in addition to the murder charge in Dallas.

TMZ broke the story ... Mo3 was pronounced dead at a hospital after the shooting in his hometown. An innocent bystander on the freeway was also shot and treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

Thread Information