Thread: Nyla Bond (20) killed by 15-year-olds, a boy and a girl in the Bronx

Nyla Bond (20) killed by 15-year-olds, a boy and a girl in the Bronx

https://abc7ny.com/two-15-year-olds-...woman/7828221/

MOUNT EDEN, Bronx (WABC) -- Two 15-year-olds, a boy and a girl, have been arrested in connection with the deadly stabbing of a young woman in a Bronx apartment building.

Police say 20-year-old Nyla Bond was found just before 7 p.m. on November 2 inside her father's apartment building on Macombs Road in the Mount Eden section with a knife wound to the chest.

She was rushed to Bronx Lebanon Hospital, where she died.

The suspects' names are not being released due to their ages, but both are charged with murder and manslaughter.

Additionally, the girl is also charged with criminal possession of a weapon and the boy with unlawful transfer of an assault weapon.

Police believe revenge was the motive, saying the female suspect, who had a previous relationship with the victim, had learned explicit photos of her were circulating.

Detectives believe she blamed Bond, and that she conspired with the boy to confront her.

The girl was taken into custody two days after the killing, while the boy was arrested Monday.

'This girl is the devil’: 15-year-old Bronx girl, teen accomplice busted for friend’s fatal stabbing over sexually explicit photos

A 15-year-old Bronx girl arranged the execution of an ex-flame she suspected made sexually explicit photos of the teen public, cops said — luring the 20-year-old victim to a building where a young assailant plunged a knife blade into her chest.

The alleged killer even sent a cold-blooded message of sympathy to the mother of Nyla Bond after the gory attack in a fourth-floor apartment hallway, police said Tuesday.

This is a planned revenge homicide,” said a police source after the girl was arrested for murder along with the alleged stabber, a fellow 15-year-old. A third suspect remains on the loose in the deadly Nov. 2 murder plot that ended inside the Mount Eden residence where Bond’s father lived.

The victim’s mother recounted receiving condolences from the accused girl on the day after Bond’s slaying, adding this wasn’t the first time the girl went after her mentally-ill daughter.

“She set my daughter up and she even messaged me on Facebook afterward,” said devastated mom Shadonna Watson. “She said ‘So sorry for your loss, mama bear.’ This girl is the devil. That girl cut my daughter a few weeks ago. If she did that, she probably came back to finish the job.”

Cops confirm Bond filed a complaint on Oct. 13 that an ex had slashed her in the face and stabbed her in the back and buttocks. Nyla went to Lincoln Hospital and later checked herself out.

Cops did not make an arrest in that case. Bond only knew the girl by her nickname, hindering their investigation.

Watson now believes the girl’s callous condolences after Bond’s death were meant to steer investigators away from her. The accused teen blamed Bond for making the risque photos public and schemed with the boy to murder the helpless victim, cops said.

Surveillance video captured Bond and the girl walking together just before the lethal betrayal, with two young males lying in wait just down the hallway. The two boys then attacked, with one stabbing the victim in the chest and the other swinging what looked like a cane at Bond, according to cops.

Police said the female suspect became enraged after seeing the photos were released, although it was unclear if they were posted on social media or if they were even made public by Bond. Both 15-year-olds were charged with murder, manslaughter and possession of a weapon. The Daily News is withholding their names because they are charged as juvenile offenders

Though Bond struggled with mental health issues, landing in psych wards and out on the street after turning 16, she was warmly remembered in the Bronx neighborhood where her mother lived with the slain woman’s 11-month-old son. Dozens of neighbors released white balloons into the sky at a memorial event remembering Bond.

“My daughter was a gentle, loving daughter,” said Watson. “Sweet, smart, athletic. She played basketball, but when her mental health started to decline it hindered her.”

The mourning mom confirmed the teen killer was a friend of her daughter, and occasionally stopped by her Bronx apartment.

“She played on my daughter’s vulnerability," said Watson. “I just knew them to be cordial. She was just a neighborhood kid, maybe smoke some weed or something.”

The heartbroken mother said the suspects' age was no defense in the heinous slaying.

“I don’t care how old they are,” Shadonna Watson said of the three suspects. “They savagely murdered my daughter. My daughter was a beautiful person. She was loved.”

The girl was arrested two days after the killing and this was her first arrest, while the boy was arrested Monday afternoon and had a rap sheet with arrests last year for assault and robbery, police sources said. Both were arraigned Monday night.

The teenage girl’s mother insisted her daughter was innocent and didn’t know the two other suspects.

“She’s a good girl,” the mom told the Daily News. “She’s not that kind of girl. She’s doesn’t know why she’s getting blamed. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

The mother of the male suspect said the video referenced by cops doesn’t tell the full story.

There is more video," said the suspect’s mother, who said investigators showed her the recording. “They have to show all the video. It doesn’t show my son doing anything to the girl.”

She pinned the blame on an accomplice still being sought by police.

My son said, ' The girl and the other kid set me up,'" the mother said. “He’s a good kid. He was doing super good in school.”

The suspect’s mother said her son is a special needs student who gets counseling for anger management.

“He didn’t do this,” she said. " He doesn’t have this in him."

Bond had her own legal issues, with 14 non-sealed arrests, including one for robbery and several for petty larceny, plus an assault and a pot case. But her mother remembered the slain young woman as a “loving spirit” taken too soon.

“She would probably forgive them, but I’m not,” said Watson. “This pain right here. I break down almost all the time.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...3ka-story.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Smh the first problem was a 15 year old and a 20 year old having a sexual relationship.

I think all of these parents are in denial.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think all of these parents are in denial.
    Exactly. It's just a mess and now someone is dead. I really wish that young people, hell all people, would think before they react.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Not my kid. Not my kid either! It’s the one they haven’t caught yet. He did it. Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Of course it's never their kid. Their kids are all perfect little angels.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Parents made teen stabbing suspect turn himself in for fatal plunge

https://nypost.com/2020/11/13/parent...-fatal-plunge/

Cops investigating the fatal stairwell stabbing of a 20-year-old Bronx woman had help from an unlikely source — the teen suspect’s parents, who made him turn himself in Friday.

Jaden Davis, 17, of The Bronx, is now charged with criminally negligent homicide in the Nov. 2 revenge slay of Nyla Bond, law enforcement sources said.

Davis has admitted involvement in the murder, law enforcement sources said.

Two others, a boy and a girl, both aged 15, are already charged in the murder and are being held without bail.

The girl had previously been in a relationship with Bond, and planned the attack after blaming Bond for explicit photos of herself she learned had been circulating, police have said.

The mortally-stabbed young woman managed to drag herself from the stairwell to her dad’s apartment in the Macombs Road apartment building before collapsing.

Bond has an 11-month-old son, Chance, whose first birthday is this Thanksgiving, according to a GoFundMe page.

Thread Information