Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trump and his Twitter and Facebook accounts

Quote Originally Posted by alexoconnellsr View Post
    Do you frequently have conversations with yourself?? Easier to sound smart when nobody's listening, huh...what a dope!
    You joined over 2 years ago, and that's your first post??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Do you frequently have conversations with yourself?? Easier to sound smart when nobody's listening, huh...what a dope!

Do you have a very good brain!

I'll respond to both you homos at the same time - yep, first post. I have better things to do with my time than play keyboard badass. I just happened to get sucked into your dribble and felt compelled to respond. You two nut-lickers need to go get a job (or a life). Feel free to post away...you'll get no response from me. I'm sure that if I saw either one of you in public I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Anything you have to say means nothing to me.
    cool

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'll respond to both you homos at the same time - yep, first post. I have better things to do with my time than play keyboard badass. I just happened to get sucked into your dribble and felt compelled to respond. You two nut-lickers need to go get a job (or a life). Feel free to post away...you'll get no response from me. I'm sure that if I saw either one of you in public I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Anything you have to say means nothing to me.
    how's the decor in your mom's basement?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

But yet, here you are...pissed off because some orange nutbag didn't manage to steal the election like he tried to, and lashing out at random internet people over it.

And are we homos or are we nut-lickers? These two things contradict each other.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    But yet, here you are...pissed off because some orange nutbag didn't manage to steal the election like he tried to, and lashing out at random internet people over it.

And are we homos or are we nut-lickers? These two things contradict each other.
    He's probably assuming we are dudes.

He is just an ass, Trump-loving douchebag.

Congrats to you for licking nuts off the soon to be ex-President. Good luck drinking Trump's Kool-Aid here.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/tr...g-rally-report

Talk about going out with a bang.

A new report from Axios claims that President Trump is considering a dramatic White House departure that includes a final Air Force One flight to Florida where he will host an opposing rally during Joe Biden's inauguration.

"The Trump talk could create a split-screen moment: the outgoing president addressing a roaring crowd in an airport hangar while the incoming leader is sworn in before a socially distanced audience outside the Capitol," Alayna Treene of Axios wrote.

People familiar with the discussions told NBC News that Trump plans to skip the swearing-in ceremony of his successor and that he has floated the idea of a Florida rally to announce a 2024 bid to reclaim the White House.

MORE NEWS: Cold front pushing through, bringing the 30s and 40s back to Florida

Trump said last month that he would leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but also alleged “massive fraud” in the vote count and promised to continue with his legal battle.

Asked if he would consider running again on the Republican ticket in 2024, Trump said at the time, “I don’t want to talk to 2024 yet.”

The Trump campaign did not respond to Fox News' request for comment.

https://www.wgal.com/article/amid-ca...ntent/35143308

In an unprecedented step, Twitter temporarily suspended the account of President Donald Trump Wednesday after he repeatedly posted false accusations about the election after his supporters stormed the Capitol following a Trump rally.

Twitter said it was requiring Trump to remove tweets and locking the president's account "for 12 hours following the removal of these Tweets. If the Tweets are not removed, the account will remain locked." The company said Trump's account also could be suspended permanently if future violations of its rules, "including our Civic Integrity or Violent Threats policies," occur.

Facebook also said it would block Trump from posting content for a 24-hour period, The New York Times reported.

Meanwhile, Facebook removed a short video by Trump in which he urged supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol Wednesday to “go home” while also repeating false accusations about the integrity of the presidential election.

YouTube also said it has removed the Trump video for spreading false claims about widespread election fraud. But a copy of the video was still easy to find as of Wednesday evening.

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Guy Rosen, Facebook’s vice president of integrity, said on Twitter Wednesday that the video was removed because it “contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence.”

The video was issued more than two hours after protesters began storming the Capitol on Wednesday as lawmakers convened for an extraordinary joint session to confirm the Electoral College results and President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

Trump supporters try to break through a police barrier at the Capitol in Washington D.C.Lawmakers react to Capitol protests, urge peace
    Trump opened his video saying, “I know your pain. I know your hurt. But you have to go home now.”

He also went on to call the supporters “very special.” He also said: “We can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special.”

Republican lawmakers and previous administration officials had begged Trump to give a statement to his supporters to quell the violence. The statement came as authorities struggled to take control of a chaotic situation at the Capitol that led to the evacuation of lawmakers.

Why the fuck does he have a Twitch account?
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    LOL, I wondered the same thing. I'm imagining him streaming video games at 3am in the White House basement.

To find backup accounts just in case the White House is banned on Youtube?

I have no idea what Twitch is. When I read it, my first thought was "they spelled Twitter wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I have no idea what Twitch is. When I read it, my first thought was "they spelled Twitter wrong"
    https://www.twitch.tv/

It's basically Youtube for Gamers.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...trump-n1253588

Permanently removed from twitter

And just like that -POOF. It?s all gone
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...trump-n1253588

Permanently removed from twitter

And just like that -POOF. It?s all gone
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
    Omg he's going to die

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Omg he's going to die
    You know he’s seriously blowing a gasket right now

You know he’s seriously blowing a gasket right now
    He's probably going to start tweet using someone else's account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

He's probably going to start tweet using someone else's account.
    I don’t think his ego could take that. I bet he runs to Parler if anything.

I don’t think his ego could take that. I bet he runs to Parler if anything.
    I read just recently that when Twitter suspended his account for 24 hours, he used one of his aides' accounts.

I read just recently that when Twitter suspended his account for 24 hours, he used one of his aides' accounts.
    https://qz.com/1953830/trumps-near-c...itter-account/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...JwEiTwwVTMaJcM

Twitter on Friday permanently suspended President Donald Trump from the site, meting out its toughest punishment two days after a deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol “due to the risk of further incitement of violence.”

Twitter said Trump’s recent tweets — praising his supporters as “great American patriots” and announcing he would not attend the inauguration of Joseph Biden as the next president of the United States — together threatened to ratchet up tensions in a country still reeling from the violent, pro-Trump mob that stormed the House and Senate.

The suspension amounted to a historic rebuke for a president who had used the social-networking site to rise to political prominence. Twitter had been Trump’s primary megaphone, the tool he tapped to push his policies, drive political news cycles, disperse advantageous falsehoods, savage his critics and speak to more than 88 million supporters and critics almost every day.

Twitter had resisted taking action against Trump for years, even as critics called on the company to suspend him, out of a belief that a world leader should be able to speak to his or her citizens unfettered. But Trump’s escalating tweets casting doubt on the 2020 election — and the riot at the U.S. Capitol his comments helped inspire — led the company to reverse course.

In doing so, Twitter joined Facebook in punishing the president in the waning hours of his first term. Facebook said Thursday its suspension is indefinite, lasting at least the next two weeks, citing a similar belief that the risks are “simply too great” at a moment of transition for the country. Both tech giants previously joined Google-owned YouTube in removing or limiting access to Trump’s posts, including a video he shared earlier this week that once against advanced widely disproved falsehoods about the validity of the 2020 vote.

Twitter said it delivered its final banishment out of a concern that Trump’s tweets essentially amounted to a “glorification of violence.” The company said his stated intention to skip the inauguration essentially served as “further confirmation that the election was not legitimate.” Trump’s rallying cry to his supporters, meanwhile, served as “encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts“ — partly because the president made clear he would not be attending Biden’s official swearing-in ceremony.

The decision marked a dramatic departure from Twitter’s prior approach to Trump. And in considering how his supporters might read and interpret his messages, it potentially opened the door for the company to take a more aggressive approach on other content, including tweets from political leaders, in the future, experts said.

“That’s a standard that’s never existed,” said Alex Stamos, a former Facebook chief security officer, now head of Stanford Internet Observatory, a disinformation research group. “The ‘impact’ standard has never existed.”

Stamos added that Twitter’s action — and Facebook’s recent enforcement efforts — meant that "the right-wing social media ecosystem in America has been shattered.”

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The move comes amid a wave of criticism from Democratic lawmakers and Twitter’s own employees, who demanded in a letter written this week that the company’s leaders permanently suspend Trump’s account. In an internal letter addressed to chief executive Jack Dorsey and his top executives viewed by The Washington Post, roughly 350 Twitter employees requested an investigation into the past several years of corporate actions that led to Twitter’s role in the insurrection.

Facebook bans Trump indefinitely, CEO Mark Zuckerberg says

“Despite our efforts to serve the public conversation, as Trump’s megaphone, we helped fuel the deadly events of January 6th,” the employees wrote. “We request an investigation into how our public policy decisions led to the amplification of serious anti-democratic threats. We must learn from our mistakes in order to avoid causing future harm.”

“We play an unprecedented role in civil society and the world’s eyes are upon us. Our decisions this week will cement our place in history, for better or worse,” the employees added.

In a statement, Twitter spokesperson Brandon Borrman wrote, “Twitter encourages an open dialogue between our leadership and employees, and we welcome our employees expressing their thoughts and concerns in whichever manner feels right to them.”

Letter to Jack Dorsey from Twitter employees asking to permanently suspend Donald Trump’s account

Twitter on Wednesday initially labeled Trump’s tweets about the election as disputed. But a subsequent video from the president — calling for calm while continuing to peddle disinformation — prompted the company to step up its enforcement actions. Twitter ultimately locked the president out of his account for the first time, requiring him to delete his offending tweets — then wait 12 hours — in order to regain access. That came Thursday morning, and Trump issued his first public comments on the site later that night. Twitter said it would suspend Trump permanently if he continues to break its rules, putting users at risk.

The letter is addressed to “Staff,” company lingo for C-suite executives who report directly to Dorsey, including Vijaya Gadde, who leads the company’s legal, policy, and trust and safety divisions. During a virtual meeting on Friday afternoon, Dorsey and Gadde shared their thoughts on Twitter’s response, according to an employee, who requested anonymity for fear of retaliation.

After Twitter’s first-ever blockade of Trump’s account, chief executive Mark Zuckerberg announced Thursday morning that Facebook would also escalate its response to Trump. For the first time, Zuckerberg said Trump would be blocked from posting to his Facebook and Instagram accounts "for at least the next two weeks until the peaceful transition of power is complete.”

Zuckerberg’s response also followed internal pressure, including questions from employees posted on an internal message board.

Oh my gosh, he never fails to surprise me! Ty!

Saturday Night Live is going to have a field day with this. He basically gives them their material.

I'm sure all the stuff going on has to be a blow to his Narcissistic ego.

Thread Information