Thread: NSFW Dayvon Bennett (26) AKA Rapper King Von Shot and Killed in Atlanta

Exclamation NSFW Dayvon Bennett (26) AKA Rapper King Von Shot and Killed in Atlanta

https://www.facebook.com/King-Von-20...87667384138%2F

https://www.instagram.com/kingvonfrmdao/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC47...-NREBvmBg5kWeA

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/06/rappe...out-dead-dies/

Rapper King Von is dead after a violent confrontation outside an Atlanta nightclub that ended in gunfire ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... a deadly shootout broke out early Friday morning outside the Monaco Hookah Lounge in downtown Atlanta, with gunfire being exchanged between 2 groups of men who were arguing with each other.

Our sources say there were off-duty Atlanta police officers working at the club and an on-duty cop patrolling nearby ... and police also opened fire while confronting the gunmen.

In total, our sources say 6 people were shot, including 3 who remained at the scene and were transported to the hospital by EMS. We're told 3 other people fled, but also ended up in the hospital.

3 people died from their wounds, including King Von ... according to one of his close friends.

We're told no cops were injured in the shooting, which is now being investigated by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Atlanta Police Homicide.

It's unclear who shot King Von, sources say investigators are trying to sort out who shot who.

King Von was an up and coming rapper in Atlanta, dropping his first single, "Crazy Story" in 2018 and was affiliated with Lil Durk.

RIP

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...led_in_Atlanta
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-07-2020 at 05:54 AM.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but with music on my mind the first thing I thought was "Another One Bites The Dust". On a serious note, I'm thinking about getting a ghostwriter to assist with some of my raps.

https://www.tmz.com/videos/2020-10-2...reers-4877047/

I might even hire his dad to produce my beats!

He is the 1,799,480 rapper to die this year. RIP King.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Rapper King Von, 2 others fatally shot at Atlanta nightclub, GBI says

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-gb...GRZEWYTP3DR5A/

An up-and-coming Chicago rapper was one of three men killed Friday morning when a fight outside a downtown Atlanta nightclub escalated to gunfire, and police working in the area attempted to intervene.

Investigators believe King Von, whose real name was Dayvon Bennett, was fatally wounded in the parking lot of the Monaco Hookah Lounge on Trinity Avenue prior to the officers’ involvement, according to Atlanta police. The GBI has not confirmed that account and is still working to determine who fired the fatal rounds that killed the rapper and two other unidentified men.

Several others were injured in the resulting chaos, including one person hit by a vehicle when the crowd scattered, police said. The GBI is investigating the incident as an officer-involved shooting.

Surveillance footage posted to Twitter on Friday appears to show the shooting during a brawl outside the nightclub, Atlanta police confirmed.

In the video, a large group is seen leaving the club as punches are thrown. The group scatters after one man steps out from behind an SUV and begins firing, striking what appears to be at least two people. One of the victims, presumably Bennett, is then loaded into a car and driven away from the scene.

No officers appear to be involved in the initial shooting, and the video aligns with the Atlanta Police Department’s description of events.

Two of the officers were in uniform working off-duty security jobs at the hookah lounge, and a third was on-duty nearby, according to police. None of the officers were injured.

King Von, 26, was signed to fellow Chicago rapper Lil Durk’s Only the Family label and Empire Distribution. He recently released a 16-track album and was set to premiere a music video for the song “Armed & Dangerous” on Friday, according to his Instagram page.

“At this time, our investigators believe Mr. Bennett was shot during the initial shootout between the two groups of males, prior to police responding and attempting to stop the shooting,” Atlanta police spokesman Officer Anthony Grant said in a statement. “Additionally, Mr. Bennett was not located at the scene, but arrived at a hospital shortly after the shooting, via private vehicle. The investigation into this incident remains open and very active.”

Two officers were working off-duty security jobs at the hookah lounge and a third was on-duty nearby, according to police.

It was the second shooting at the Monaco in a span of 24 hours. Two people were wounded there early Thursday, but investigators have no evidence that incident was related to Friday morning’s deadly bout of gunfire, according to Atlanta police Deputy Chief Timothy Peek.

The latest incident began shortly after 3 a.m. when an argument between two groups turned physical in the parking lot, Peek told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution from the scene.

“That physical altercation escalated into an exchange of gunfire with those groups,” Peek said. “Two police officers who were working at that particular club, or lounge, noticed the altercation and engaged some of the people involved. There was an exchange of gunfire with police as well.”

Two men died at the scene, and Bennett later died at a hospital. Two more gunshot victims and the person hit by the vehicle were stable Friday morning.

Peek said investigators believe all six were involved in the initial dispute. In an update provided Friday afternoon, police said an additional two suspects were detained at the scene and are likely to face charges.

The GBI was called to the scene early Friday morning to investigate the incident as an officer-involved shooting.

Peek said bullets were flying in several directions across the scattered crime scene, which he called “pretty chaotic.” There could be additional shooting victims that have yet to turn up, the deputy chief said.

After an initial investigation, it was determined that one of the off-duty officers and the on-duty patrolman fired shots.

“The officers did shoot, but we want to ensure we look at the evidence and be able to prove who did what," he said. “That’s why we are dependent on the GBI.”

Bennett was arrested in Atlanta last year along with Lil Durk, whose real name is Durk Derrick Banks, following a February shooting outside The Varsity that left a man seriously injured, AJC.com previously reported.

He was charged in June 2019 with aggravated assault, criminal attempt to commit murder, participating in criminal street gang activity, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, Fulton County Jail records show. Less than three months after his release, he was arrested again by Atlanta police on an aggravated battery charge.

The case against both Bennett and Banks was still pending, and the two rappers were prohibited from contacting each other pending the outcome of their case, according to a spokesman for the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office.

The Chicago rapper had a lengthy rap sheet, serving several stints behind bars when he was younger, according to multiple music outlets. In 2014, Bennett was charged with murder following a triple shooting that left one man dead in Chicago. He was ultimately acquitted after spending more than three years in jail, he said during a June interview.

Fans and fellow rappers took to social media Friday as word of King Von’s death spread online. Among them was NBA superstar LeBron James, who said he regularly listened to Bennett’s music with his two oldest sons.

“Bronny, Bryce and I rocked with his music and storytelling!” the Lakers forward said. “The kid had a damn good future ahead of him.”

The two appeared to be fond of each other, and King Von named his second studio album “Levon James.”

“Lebron’s the dawg. He’s built from scratch,” Bennett told passionweiss.com when asked why he named the March album after James. “We know Lebron’s name. Fool goes crazy — all-around best player in the NBA.”

Grammy Award-winning Chance the Rapper also offered his condolences in a tweet.

“Wow. This year was so tough,” the fellow Chicago rapper wrote. “rip von God bless him and his family I can’t believe it.”

Bennett’s record label, Empire, released a statement saying the company was devastated by the rapper’s death.

“He was a loving father, dedicated member of his community and an amazing talent that just started to scratch the surface of his boundless potential,” Empire said in a tweet.

Friday morning’s incident was the 82nd officer-involved shooting the GBI has been asked to investigate this year. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution also tracks officer-involved shootings that don’t involve the GBI, and those numbers sometimes differ from the GBI’s tally.

Quando Rondo Claims His Crew Was Defending Itself In Brawl Before King Von Shooting

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/13/king-...-self-defense/

Quando Rondo didn't come looking for trouble when his crew got into a violent altercation with King Von that ended in a fatal shooting ... at least according to Quando's camp.

Sources close to Quando Rondo tell TMZ ... the rapper wasn't seeking out a fight with King Von the night Von was shot dead outside an Atlanta hookah lounge, and they say Von was acting as the aggressor in the brawl that preceded gunfire.

Our sources say Quando was napping in a car outside the club and when he woke up, Von's crew was there, and things suddenly got tense. We're told Von approached Quando and his crew with anger, which led to the brawl.

New footage from outside the club appears to show King Von throwing punches at Quando Rondo's crew, and our sources claim Quando's camp was just defending itself. We're told Quando didn't know what was going on and believed his life was in danger.

As we reported ... police also opened fire while confronting the gunmen, but cops say King Von was shot during the initial shootout with Quando Rondo's group.

One of Quando Rondo's crew members was arrested for felony murder, and our law enforcement sources tell us QR is NOT under investigation and cops consider the case closed.

Sources close to Quando Rondo tell us he feels extremely bad about the situation and how it unfolded ... though we're told both sides have not spoken to each other since the incident.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I wonder if he had anything to do with the other rapper killed in Chicago not long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I wonder if he had anything to do with the other rapper killed in Chicago not long ago?
    MDS has discovered that there is a secret plague causing rappers to die in 2020. Don't even think about taking up rapping during your COVID social distancing downtime.

Damn apparently its Straight Outta Compton except this isn't in Los Angeles this time. I swear this stuff was once common in Los Angeles in the 90's to parts of the early 2000's.

This is what I meant by that.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    MDS has discovered that there is a secret plague causing rappers to die in 2020. Don't even think about taking up rapping during your COVID social distancing downtime.
    I'm too old to have some little boy rapping at me. Lol I can't imagine... Luckily, my husband has no rap skills. Lol

So this guy got shot and killed? No way.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

https://abc7chicago.com/king-von-dea...lanta/7772818/

ATLANTA (WLS) -- A 22-year-old man has been charged in the Atlanta shooting death of an up-and-coming Chicago-born rapper.

Timothy Leeks faces a felony murder charge in the death of Dayvon Bennett, also known as King Von.

Leeks is in police custody at an Atlanta hospital, where he is being treated for a gunshot wound.

Three people were killed, including King Von, after a confrontation outside an Atlanta club that ended in gunfire early Friday morning, according to police.

Two off-duty Atlanta officers were working an extra job at a local hookah lounge when they saw two groups of men arguing with each other outside the establishment around 3:20 a.m. Friday, police said.

Officials said the argument quickly escalated to gunfire between the two groups.
    One of the off-duty officers, along with an on-duty APD officer who was patrolling nearby, confronted the shooters and shots were also fired during the encounter with police.

Three people were transported to the hospital by EMS with gunshot wounds, and three others were taken to the hospital in private vehicles. Two additional people were detained on the scene, police said.

Officials confirmed Friday afternoon that three of the people shot died from their injuries, and three others were still being treated at the hospital. The officers involved were not injured, police said.
    Rumors surrounding the incident claimed Bennett was killed by police gunfire, but APD officials said their investigators believe the rapper "was shot during the initial shootout between the two groups of males, prior to police responding and attempting to stop the shooting."

The Georgia Bureau of Investigations was requested to respond and investigate the officer-involved shooting aspect of the incident. APD homicide investigators also responded and are investigating the deaths.
    Officials said part of the investigations will include determining which individuals were struck by gunfire from the suspects and whether any were struck by gunfire from the officers.

Charges are anticipated against the two suspects detained on-scene, and additional charges are likely as the investigation continues, police said.

The identities of the other victims are being withheld pending notification of next of kin.

The investigation into the incident remains open and very active, officials said.

Reality Star Slams Leaking of King Von’s Autopsy Photo

https://heavy.com/entertainment/love...asika-kalysha/

A photo of King Von’s autopsy has been circulating online. Among those who are outraged by the spread of the graphic photo is former Love & Hip Hop star Masika Kalysha. She took to her Twitter to express her disgust regarding the leak of the photo and to slam whoever is responsible for it.

“What an evil sick fk u have to be to take autopsy photos of a deceased man…then to actually post them…that man got a family!” she tweeted. “How disrespectful. Smfh I hope they throw yo a** in jail and lock away the key. Smh I’m so sick of people.”

King Von was killed on November 6, 2020, in a shooting in Atlanta, Georgia, which Heavy confirmed with the Atlanta police. Police told
    Heavy:

It is our understanding Dayvon Bennett, aka King Von was shot and killed during this morning’s shooting and we are seeing rumors being spread indicating he was shot and killed by APD officers. At this time, our investigators believe Mr. Bennett was shot during the initial shootout between the two groups of males, prior to police responding and attempting to stop the shooting. Additionally, Mr. Bennett was not located at the scene, but arrived at a hospital shortly after the shooting, via private vehicle. The investigation into this incident remains open and very active.

Once the photo of King Von’s deceased body began spreading on Twitter, people who saw it began expressing their shock and outrage over it being posted.

“Please stop posting and retweeting that picture of King Von’s body in the morgue,” one person tweeted. “It’s disrespectful to his friends and family members. This is Twitter not Law & Order: SVU.”

Another Twitter user called for whoever leaked the photo to be penalized.

“The nurses that took that picture of King Von’s autopsy needs to be fired immediately,” they posted.

One person expressed disappointment about the events that have happened since King Von’s death, including the photo circulating online.

“[I] feel so sorry for King Von man, they disrespecting him to the MAX,” they tweeted. “They done released the video of him getting killed, released photos of his body on a morgue table, females making drama behind his name, mfs posting dms.. he can’t even rest in peace. That s*** super sad yo.”

Timothy Leeks Has Been Arrested & Charged With King Von’s Murder

A 22-year-old man named Timothy Leeks has been accused of killing King Von, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Some sources have connected Leeks with rapper Quando Rondo, a rival of King Von, according to HITC.

“Mr. Leeks is in police custody at Grady Hospital where he is undergoing treatment for a gunshot wound,” Atlanta police spokeswoman Marla Jean Rooker told AJC. “The homicide of Bennett is closed with this arrest.”

ABC reported that Leeks is being charged with felony murder and that he was in police custody while also being hospitalized for a gunshot wound.

The pic in question:
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I saw that pic shortly after he was killed, they are just now mad about it?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information