Thread: The child was taken under circumstances that lead police to believe that they are in imminent danger of serious bodily harm and/or death

The child was taken under circumstances that lead police to believe that they are in imminent danger of serious bodily harm and/or death

*** My phone just alerted me. Probably cause I'm within the region ***

Woman arrested after Amber Alert activated

https://wbng.com/2020/11/06/woman-ar...ert-activated/

BINGHAMTON (WBNG) -- The Binghamton Police Department released new information Friday regarding the arrest of a woman who was named a suspect in a Thursday evening Amber Alert.

According to a news release from BPD, Amanda Collis, 34, of Hagerstown, Maryland was arrested after taking two 8-year-old sisters from a residence without permission of their biological father.

Police said Collis had connections in Crystal Spring, Pa. and Hagerstown.

Binghamton officers began their investigation at 5:40 Thursday evening, when they responded to a report of two girls being taken from 50 Park Street.

New York State Police later issued an Amber Alert, which was widely shared among local police agencies and sheriff's offices. Pennsylvania State Police said a vehicle matching the description in the Amber Alert was seen traveling down Interstate 81 South into Pennsylvania.

The children were located safely in Maryland early Friday morning, along with Collis, according to Friday's update.

Amanda Collis has been charged with Custodial Interference 1st degree, a class E felony.

Thread Information