Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Florida man mistook his pregnant wife (Nicole Christine Rupp, 31) for an intruder and shot and killed her; the 6 month along baby was delivered alive but died a week later

Florida man mistook his pregnant wife (Nicole Christine Rupp, 31) for an intruder and shot and killed her; the 6 month along baby was delivered alive but died a week later

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ruder-n1246651

A Florida husband said he fatally shot his pregnant wife after waking up in the middle of the night and thinking she was an intruder, according to authorities who believe it was nothing more than a tragic mistake.

Sheriff William Snyder told the outlet that the husband said he woke up in the middle of the night, thought he heard an intruder in the home and grabbed his firearm to investigate. The man, who said he didn't realize his wife had gotten up, saw a shape in the hallway and fired a single shot, the sheriff said.
    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...pregnant-wife/

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...and_killed_her
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 02:46 PM.

The handgun had an attached light? So he saw who he shot before he shot them.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah, I'm a little dubious about it too. I am waiting for them to release more info.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    If you're paranoid, you shouldn't have a gun. This reminds me of the sheriff's deputy wife that got locked in his patrol SUV and died from heat exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    If you're paranoid, you shouldn't have a gun. This reminds me of the sheriff's deputy wife that got locked in his patrol SUV and died from heat exposure.
    It reminds me of the police dispatcher (or possibly an actual deputy) that shot her daughter because she thought she was an intruder....also in Florida. I am pretty sure we have a thread on it somewhere.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    One of the top rules of gun safety is to IDENTIFY YOUR FUCKING TARGET.

You stupid motherfucking piece of shit. You shot your pregnant wife? What the fuck kind of brainless dickhead are you? Jeezus fucking Christ. Do you always pull out your gun every time something goes bump in the night?

Some fucking gun owners are the biggest bunch of spineless pussies I've ever fucking seen.

Sincerely,

A gun owner who isn't afraid of his own fucking shadow
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Smells fishy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://weartv.com/news/local/baby-o...y-husband-dies

Baby of pregnant Florida woman accidentally shot by husband dies
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://weartv.com/news/local/baby-o...y-husband-dies

Baby of pregnant Florida woman accidentally shot by husband dies
    Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Born at 6 months-I figured she wouldnt make it

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Born at 6 months-I figured she wouldnt make it
    Not with her Mom being killed, she probably went without oxygen for a few minutes.

And who the feck fires at "a shape in the hallway?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    One of the top rules of gun safety is to IDENTIFY YOUR FUCKING TARGET.
    This, a million times THIS.

I wanted to look for an update to this story, thinking they might have charged the husband, but they haven't even released the names.

Sorry for the bump, I'm catching up on articles so I'm going to be annoying like this all day. Hold the hate.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    And who the feck fires at "a shape in the hallway?!?!"

This, a million times THIS.

I wanted to look for an update to this story, thinking they might have charged the husband, but they haven't even released the names.

Sorry for the bump, I'm catching up on articles so I'm going to be annoying like this all day. Hold the hate.
    I am not understanding why they haven't released the names. It's Florida and she was an adult...all of that should be public record, right?

I am not understanding why they haven't released the names. It's Florida and she was an adult...all of that should be public record, right?
    I think FL had a new law come about with the last election or at least that's when I noticed it. I also think it is like California's Marsy's Law. Basically, they don't have to release a victim's info.

I was searching for more info on Vance Rodriguez and found this (thanks to TCS):

https://www.treasurecoastseawinds.co...ry/nicole-rupp

NICOLE'S OBITUARY

Nicole Christine Rupp, age 31, of Stuart, Florida died unexpectedly on November 4, 2020. To be interred with Nicole is her premature infant daughter, Savannah Nicole.

Born Nicole Janocsko in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on May 5, 1989 she is the daughter of Jeff Janocsko and Christine Erwin. She was raised in Port St. Lucie and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She attended St. Anastasia Catholic School and graduated from John Carroll High School in Fort Pierce.

She was an adventurous kid who enjoyed camping, snow skiing, horseback riding, boating and cheerleading. She loved to travel and made friends everywhere she went. She was always careful never to leave anyone out, especially her younger siblings.

Nicole married her high-school sweetheart, Alex. Together they loved the outdoors and enjoyed hunting, fishing, boating, gardening, and time at the beach or park with family and friends. She was extremely creative and could often be found drawing, sketching, doing arts and crafts with her son, and making personal gifts for others. She was extremely creative in the kitchen and a talented cook. She was a born party-planner. Her lively spirit turned the simplest life events into the most grand, memorable occasions! One can only imagine the size of her Pinterest and Etsy boards!

All Nicole wanted out of life was to be a mom. Her son, Dylan, was the light of her life. They loved spending time at the Children's Museum, Florida Oceanographic Society, and any zoo. Surrounded by a sisterhood of other young moms and girlfriends, she loved the playdates where they’d share the latest news about baby milestones, take walks, and spend time watching their children play at Indian Riverside Park.

Nicole was living her best life as a wife and mother. She was a beacon of light to everyone who knew her. She had a beautiful laugh and a compassionate heart. She was the best Big Sister, both fun-loving and protective; always willing to lend an ear and never afraid to rein them in when needed. She was the most genuine daughter, sister, wife, mother, and friend.

Nicole is survived by her husband, Alex Rupp; 2-year old son, Dylan Jeffrey; father, Jeff Janocsko (stepmother Kathy Post-Janocsko); mother, Christine Erwin (stepfather Todd Erwin); sister, Natalie Janocsko, and siblings Max Erwin, Kassia Janocsko, and Joshua Janocsko; maternal grandparents, Dorothy Zink (Dottie); paternal grandparents, Robert (Butch) and Rosemary Burke; step-grandparents, Bob and ‘Butch’ Post and Pauline Erwin; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, and a circle of loving friends. She adored animals, especially her 2 dogs, Sargeant and Scarlet, and cat, Chilly.

Family and friends may pay their respects at the Forest Hills Memorial Park and Chapel, 2001 SW Murphy Road, Palm City, Florida. A Meeting of Friends will be held between 2PMPM and 6PMPM on Friday, November 13, 2020. Funeral Services will be held at 10:00AM on Saturday, November 14, 2020. A private graveside service for the family will immediately follow.

Nicole married her high school sweetheart, a chicken shit vagina who was afraid of his own shadow. Please keep this piece of shit in your prayers, because he's going to need it.

And to you, Alex, you stupid fuck: Nice job, shitstain, you killed the woman you've been with for, like, 10 fucking years or more. What in the everloving holy goatfuck possessed you to draw a weapon in your home?

Are you, like, functionally retarded? You drew on your pregnant spouse and fired without identifying your target? You are, literally, like the dumbest motherfucker ever. Bad enough you have to pull a gun out to do anything in your home.

Is this how you're gonna act when your five year old gets something from the fridge at 0200, Captain Maggotdick? You better answer these questions seriously, you fucking re.

I can't for the life of me understand the fear you losers live in.

You drew a weapon on your own wife. You shot her, and in the process not only killed her but your unborn child. You are nothing more than a shitstain pathetic excuse for a human. They should never, ever allow your dumb fucking ass anywhere near a firearm again.

Asshole.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This seems super sketchy to me. He had a flashlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This seems super sketchy to me. He had a flashlight.
    I've thought this from the beginning.

I've thought this from the beginning.
    Come on, guise, he was having flashbacks from GI Joe cartoons, and thought he saw Cobra in his house.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Come on, guise, he was having flashbacks from GI Joe cartoons, and thought he saw Cobra in his house.
    The fact that this and SO MANY other murders just thrown under the rug because either local LE doesn't want to do their job or that they have some sort of connection is gross.

Dude had a flashlight. Dude knew what he was doing. Dude didn't want another kid. Dude killed her off and the kid. Dude gets off scot free.

Tale as old as time.

And people wonder why women fight for rights.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So he was never charged?

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I think FL had a new law come about with the last election or at least that's when I noticed it. I also think it is like California's Marsy's Law. Basically, they don't have to release a victim's info.
    Yes, I think Texas has a similar law. They never released my little cousin's name after he was murdered, even though there was a 2-day manhunt and the suspect's name was all over the news when he was captured. Not sure how I feel about this. As a victim advocate, I think victims are all too often forgotten to begin with. Not releasing names makes them even more faceless and voiceless. There are cases where it wouldn't be appropriate to release the victim's name - underage, sexual assault, etc. - but in a situation like this, I don't know what purpose is served other than to protect the perpetrator of the act. I can't imagine THAT is covered under any of the various state "Marsy's Laws." Strange. Makes me think this Florida Man must be someone or know someone.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://cbs12.com/news/local/alex-ru...er-guilty-plea

Man mistakes pregnant wife for intruder; gets probation in her death

PROBATION?! I quit. You can find me in my fort.

Thread Information