Thread: Florida man mistook his pregnant wife (Nicole Christine Rupp, 31) for an intruder and shot and killed her; the 6 month along baby was delivered alive but died a week later

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    One of the top rules of gun safety is to IDENTIFY YOUR FUCKING TARGET.

You stupid motherfucking piece of shit. You shot your pregnant wife? What the fuck kind of brainless dickhead are you? Jeezus fucking Christ. Do you always pull out your gun every time something goes bump in the night?

Some fucking gun owners are the biggest bunch of spineless pussies I've ever fucking seen.

Sincerely,

A gun owner who isn't afraid of his own fucking shadow
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The handgun had an attached light? So he saw who he shot before he shot them.
    And who the feck fires at "a shape in the hallway?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    One of the top rules of gun safety is to IDENTIFY YOUR FUCKING TARGET.
    This, a million times THIS.

I wanted to look for an update to this story, thinking they might have charged the husband, but they haven't even released the names.

Sorry for the bump, I'm catching up on articles so I'm going to be annoying like this all day. Hold the hate.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    And who the feck fires at "a shape in the hallway?!?!"

This, a million times THIS.

I wanted to look for an update to this story, thinking they might have charged the husband, but they haven't even released the names.

Sorry for the bump, I'm catching up on articles so I'm going to be annoying like this all day. Hold the hate.
    I am not understanding why they haven't released the names. It's Florida and she was an adult...all of that should be public record, right?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I am not understanding why they haven't released the names. It's Florida and she was an adult...all of that should be public record, right?
    I think FL had a new law come about with the last election or at least that's when I noticed it. I also think it is like California's Marsy's Law. Basically, they don't have to release a victim's info.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I think FL had a new law come about with the last election or at least that's when I noticed it. I also think it is like California's Marsy's Law. Basically, they don't have to release a victim's info.
    Yes, I think Texas has a similar law. They never released my little cousin's name after he was murdered, even though there was a 2-day manhunt and the suspect's name was all over the news when he was captured. Not sure how I feel about this. As a victim advocate, I think victims are all too often forgotten to begin with. Not releasing names makes them even more faceless and voiceless. There are cases where it wouldn't be appropriate to release the victim's name - underage, sexual assault, etc. - but in a situation like this, I don't know what purpose is served other than to protect the perpetrator of the act. I can't imagine THAT is covered under any of the various state "Marsy's Laws." Strange. Makes me think this Florida Man must be someone or know someone.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information