Thread: Ryan Lerry (29) died from fentanyl, methamphetamine and ethanol intoxication

Ryan Lerry (29) died from fentanyl, methamphetamine and ethanol intoxication

RYAN LERRY
    September 1, 1991 - October 21, 2020
    (29 years )
    Case Number
    2020-09861
    Case Status
    DEFERRED Pending Additional Investigation
    Body Status
    READY
    Ethnicity
    CAUCASIAN
    Place of Death
    PARKING LOT
    Manner
    N/A
    Investigator
    NELSON
    Deputy Medical Examiner
    DR. WANG
    Cause A
    DEFERRED
    Cause B
    N/A
    Cause C
    N/A
    Cause D
    N/A
    Other Significant Conditions
    N/A
    https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2020-09861
    https://www.facebook.com/ryan.lerry.58
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...l_intoxication
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-31-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail/?caseNumber=2020-09861
    https://www.facebook.com/ryan.lerry.58
    He died in a drunk driving accident and he was possibly high off of drugs. He was a racist and participated in racist proud boy like groups. The world is good at taking out the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    He died in a drunk driving accident and he was possibly high off of drugs. He was a racist and participated in racist proud boy like groups. The world is good at taking out the trash.
    Did you know him personally?

Hopefully he didn't take anyone else out with his drunk ass.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Did you know him personally?
    Queena is good about sniffing out the exposing these KKK, White Supremacist, Proud boys bullshit type of people. I can't imagine she actually knows him IRL, but if she says someone belongs to one of those groups I would trust her.

He posted about sobriety on his page.

Where is the racist stuff, am I missing it?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I didn't know him. I read the comments on one of his pictures. Let me get screenshots.

So it may not be him, it appears that it's another friend that died that was part of that group, and it got mixed up in the conversation. So multiple people dead and it got confusing, but Ryan doesn't appear to be a racist, they are talking about the other deceased person.

(screen shots coming, stand by)

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-13-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks, RBW. I was super confused...

What post are those comments under, something on Ryan's page?

Edit: never mind, I found it.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

BTW, I'm going with OD or suicide, based on a friend's post:

This has been especially hard to process. One of my longest, dearest friends. I’m sorry I couldn’t save you. I love you for eternity. I hope you knew that. I hope wherever you are, you still know. Rest easy.

Manner
    ACCIDENT

Cause A
    FENTANYL, METHAMPHETAMINE, AND ETHANOL INTOXICATION

I hate when people say that shit (the screenshots)

"So and so may have been a racist, but it didn't define who he was as a person."

Fuck, yes, it does. What's more defining than that?
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

"So and so may have been a racist, but it didn't define who he was as a person."

I can't rep you right now, but thank you for saying this!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

I agree with you, but STILL Ryan wasn't the one those people were talking about. Queena posted wrong info in the first place, which would drive me nuts if I was a family member. No front, just be careful with those things, folks. We're not here to make false accusations and if we do we should take some responsibility and either delete said post or simply say "Sorry, I was wrong". The web is full of shitheads and death is one of the most sensitive things that exists, so we should always consider there's somebody out there who knew and loved him and reads this thread.

Call me a pussy, a killjoy or whatever, I just don't think it's right.

I agree with you, but STILL Ryan wasn't the one those people were talking about. Queena posted wrong info in the first place, which would drive me nuts if I was a family member. No front, just be careful with those things, folks. We're not here to make false accusations and if we do we should take some responsibility and either delete said post or simply say "Sorry, I was wrong". The web is full of shitheads and death is one of the most sensitive things that exists, so we should always consider there's somebody out there who knew and loved him and reads this thread.

Call me a pussy, a killjoy or whatever, I just don't think it's right.
    I get what you're saying, but I'm not going to censor people's threads on here unless they are advocating something that's going to get MDS into hot water like JL did a few weeks ago, and unless someone is preemie they can't edit their own stuff. I think it was spelled out pretty plainly by my posts and others that Queena was wrong, it was a friend of his and not Ryan who posted that stuff. The discussion about racism is still valid, and whether it was him or someone else I think it needs to be said. I don't think anyone was being a shit head, it was a mistake and was pointed out that it was mistaken identity.

Actually, the ones who started it didn't say a word. I know you can't edit your posts unless you're a premium member. This is just stuff that shouldn't be said unless you're 100 % sure this is the right person you're talking about. It's not about censoring, it's about false facts. I get it though and I think I've said enough now.

Actually, the ones who started it didn't say a word. I know you can't edit your posts unless you're a premium member. This is just stuff that shouldn't be said unless you're 100 % sure this is the right person you're talking about. It's not about censoring, it's about false facts. I get it though and I think I've said enough now.
    I made her mad in the thread about the girl who assaulted the kid with the phone by saying I didn't think the girl was acting on racism..She left and hasn't been back since she told me how wrong I was. I doubt she will be back. I do get what you're saying, but I think the rest of us spelled it out plainly enough that she was wrong and it was another person. I value your opinion, but I think most people will realize that we realized the mistake and we don't think that Ryan was like that.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-30-2021 at 10:07 AM.

Thread Information