Thread: OKC jailers face cruelty charge; playing Baby Shark on loop is inhuman, prosecutor says

OKC jailers face cruelty charge; playing Baby Shark on loop is inhuman, prosecutor says

https://tulsaworld.com/news/state-an...6b9d67ab5.html

OKLAHOMA CITY - Two former detention officers and their supervisor were charged Monday after an investigation found inmates at the Oklahoma County jail were forced to listen to the popular children's song, "Baby Shark," on a loop at loud volumes for extended periods of time.

At least four inmates were subjected to the "inhuman" discipline in an attorney visitation room of the jail last November and December, according to the charge. The inmates was forced to stand the entire time, hands cuffed behind them and secured to the wall, the investigation found.

Charged were Gregory Cornell Butler Jr., 21, of Edmond; Christian Charles Miles, 21, of Oklahoma City; and Christopher Raymond Hendershott, 50, of Wellston.

District Attorney David Prater charged them with misdemeanor counts of cruelty to a prisoner and conspiracy.

Im not even a prisoner and i have to listen to dumb songs over and over again.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I have to agree with them there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Reminds me of:

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I can honestly say I've never heard the Baby Shark song before today...and hope to never hear it again!

Thread Information