Thread: Leviticus 'Levi' Kuchta (10) allegedly murdered by April Lynn Kuchta Wright (26) and Rachel Rose Wright (26)

Leviticus 'Levi' Kuchta (10) allegedly murdered by April Lynn Kuchta Wright (26) and Rachel Rose Wright (26)

https://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...=chartbeat-flt

Apparently in this allegation April Lynn Kuchta Wright was previously accused of raping a 16 year old boy at knifepoint before killing her brother (10)

A Merrillville woman once convicted at 17 of tying and sexually abusing a 16-year-old boy at knifepoint now, with her wife, stands charged of killing her 10-year-old brother.

April Lynn Kuchta Wright and Rachel Rose Wright, both 26, on Oct 23 were each charged with one count of murder, Level 1 aggravated battery, Level 1 neglect of a dependent resulting in death and battery of a person less than 14 years old, a Level 6 felony, after Merrillville Police found Leviticus ?Levi? Kuchta dead in their Fillmore Court home, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Levi, who had makeup covering puncture wounds on his face, was riddled with injuries in various degrees of infection and healing to his head, hands, arm, back, groin, leg and ankles, records said.

Two of the injuries ? a dislocated jaw and spine ? rendered him unable to walk or talk before his death, records said.

Police were sent to the Wrights' home after they called 911 around 8 a.m. Oct. 12 because he was unresponsive, court records said. Levi, according to a relative who spoke to police, had been staying with the women after April Wright?s and his grandfather died in August, and April Wright volunteered to take care of him, records said.

Levi was in the grandparents' custody in the first place because his and April?s mother is in the Indiana Women?s Prison serving time for a drug conviction out of Porter County, court records said.

The couple told police Levi had fallen off his dirt bike either Oct. 9 or 10 and had been claiming he had a headache and back pain, but he wanted to ride it again on Oct. 11, records said. After he wrecked the bike a second time, they decided against taking him to the doctor, records said, because they said Levi was afraid the doctor would make him go back to live with his grandmother.

Police found a dirt bike on the side of the home under shrubs, court records indicate, but it didn?t start up when they tried and there was no evidence of a dirt bike path behind the home where they said he was riding it. Several neighbors told police that not only had they not seen him ride a dirt bike in the area, they hadn?t seen him outside often since July, records said.

A relative told police the grandmother had been trying to get Levi back from the couple before his death, but April Wright told her the boy had COVID-19, records said.

During a phone call to his mother in prison, Levi told her, ?I want to go back to grandma?s house, and don?t tell them,? records said. When she asked what happened, he said Rachel Wright had grounded him from his PlayStation and repeated, ?I want to go home.?

?His voice was very quiet, and he sounded scared,? court records said. ?He told (his mother) that ?Rachel won?t let me go home.? He then whispered, ?Please don?t tell them I told you.??

In a separate call Oct. 9, April Wright said Levi ?didn?t do his homework? and ?got on her nerves,? court records said. Levi?s mother told her daughter that she could move Levi out if she couldn?t care for him.

Neighbors told police Child Protective Services had been to the residence many times over the past few years, records said.

April Kuchta Wright has had several brushes with the law after she served time. She pleaded guilty in December 2013 to a Class C felony charge of escape after she was moved to a community transition program for the 2011 crime and, in February of that year, cut the tracking device off her ankle. She left it in a trash can near the program?s office.

She was sentenced to four additional years in prison on the escape charge.

She was then charged in Porter County in December 2015 for a misdemeanor charge of marijuana possession from Nov. 14 at Porter Regional Hospital, when staff there found a bag of marijuana in a purse in Kuchta?s hospital room, a police report said.

Michelle L. Quinn is a freelance reporter for the Post-Tribune.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/levi-kuchta-memorial-fund

And here is a go Fundme for Levi Kuchta released

Why would anyone let them have custody of a child after they were convicted of abusing a child?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Why would anyone let them have custody of a child after they were convicted of abusing a child?
    CPS and their "wisdom"

It's GROSSLY underfunded and under established. Basically, dumbfucks are running it that don't know their arm from their asshole. I guarantee that if I applied today for a CPS position, I'd get it. With ZERO experience or knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Exactly! And over the grandmother, who wanted him?

Ugh, this poor child. He was left in the care of a monster who seemed to like torturing boys.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/levi-kuchta-memorial-fund

And here is a go Fundme for Levi Kuchta released
    Who is the gofundme is supposedly for ... his monster sister or Mom is prison? I hope it goes to grandma instead.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 10-28-2020 at 05:54 AM.

I guess he wasnt in school because he couldnt walk or talk. Did the school notice?

This poor kid suffered horribly before he died. I hope hes at peace now.

That poor gradmother was trying to save him. I dont understand why she didnt have custody.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information