Thread: Texas Rapper Emanuel Solomon aka Montana22 Killed while protecting his Girlfriends 11 year old son from gunfire

Texas Rapper Emanuel Solomon aka Montana22 Killed while protecting his Girlfriends 11 year old son from gunfire

https://abc13.com/rapper-died-shield...nfire/7371026/

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A man shot to death at a west Houston apartment complex was trying to shield his girlfriend's 11-year-old son, multiple neighbors and the victim's ex told ABC13.

The shots rang out Monday afternoon on Old Farm Road in the city's Mid West neighborhood, according to police.

Despite the man's efforts to protect the child, the 11-year-old was still wounded. The boy remains in a hospital in critical condition.

The identities of both victims have not yet been released by authorities.

But, according to the victim's ex-girlfriend, the man killed was Emanuel Solomon, who was known as a rapper on YouTube called "Montana22."

The ex said Solomon lived at the complex with his girlfriend and her son, who was injured.

Police believe three armed suspects were waiting at the complex before they opened fire. The group then got into a waiting vehicle and drove away. HPD described the suspect vehicle as a black Pontiac sedan.

Eyewitness News returned to the complex on Tuesday, where neighbors expressed fear and emotion over what happened.

Despite the anxiety caused by the shooting, neighbors recalled a happier time with the boy when they built him a bicycle. Neighbors said they cheered the boy on when he started riding it.

As of Tuesday, police have not made any arrests and have not released descriptions of the suspects.

Police are reviewing home surveillance camera footage that may help them in the investigation.

According to family, the 41-year-old Solomon leaves behind three children.

The shooting was just one of the multiple incidents that police dealt with all in one evening.

One of the incidents involved a 16-year-old girl who died during a confrontation over what police called a "social media beef."

Note to self, don't be a rapper in 2020.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Note to self, don't be a rapper in 2020.
    Just a note: TEN BILLION people are trying to be "rappers" in 2020 so the chances of one being murdered is 75% right now. No need to worry. Just a bandwagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Just a note: TEN BILLION people are trying to be "rappers" in 2020 so the chances of one being murdered is 75% right now. No need to worry. Just a bandwagon.
    No wonder it's a big deal when you actually make it....damn. Those odds aren't looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No wonder it's a big deal when you actually make it....damn. Those odds aren't looking good.
    Well to be fair, it's one of those things that looks like it'd be soo easy. I can totally do this. Hell, it's not like you even need to carry a tune. But then like skate boarding, it turns out there's more to it than is apparent on the surface.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well to be fair, it's one of those things that looks like it'd be soo easy. I can totally do this. Hell, it's not like you even need to carry a tune. But then like skate boarding, it turns out there's more to it than is apparent on the surface.
    Yeah, I definitely couldn't do it I listen to rap, and even when I know all the lyrics and can keep up, I sound terrible.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I've decided to share my debut rap with y'll. I think got a future in the biz:

Yeah, alright, bad girl (in case y'll don't recognize, I'm sampling from Puff Daddy by using 3 of the only 4 phrases he has)

Trouble is always up2trouble
    cause I'm a bad girl

My friends call me Trouble
    cause I'm a bad girl

If you know me
    you call me Trouble
    cause I'm a bad girl

cause I'm a bad girl

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post

Yeah, alright, bad girl (in case y'll don't recognize, I'm sampling from Puff Daddy by using 3 of the only 4 phrases he has)

cause I'm a bad girl

cause I'm a bad girl

If you know me
    you call me Trouble
    cause I'm a bad girl

cause I'm a bad girl
    Now you're going to have to get a bullet proof vest and lay low, you just increased your risk of being shot by 10,000%!

Yeah, I definitely couldn't do it I listen to rap, and even when I know all the lyrics and can keep up, I sound terrible.
    I have a hearing problem, so I can never decipher the lyrics. Sounds like

ShobiEdfdka biebob boo, nigga, gorp

I totally could do that.

My friend was soooo excited when they put Hamilton on Disney+ and insisted we watch it. We really should have put captions on as I got one word out of 56.

I am not throwing away my shot! yabba dabba bidle poo
    etc cetera
    But whatever it is, Jefferson started it ic biddle bop
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Now you're going to have to get a bullet proof vest and lay low, you just increased your risk of being shot by 10,000%!
    Yeah! Duck up2trouble. You've got a target on you fo sure now.

cause I'm a bad girl

cause I'm a bad girl

If you know me
    you call me Trouble
    cause I'm a bad girl

cause I'm a bad girl
    The big question is, how do you sound? You should record it and post it here for us to listen to

https://abc13.com/montana22-killed-h...-west/7487864/

Update Dominic Sumicek (11) is deceased too after Montana 22 tried to save Sumicek from gunshots.

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A young boy who was critically wounded in a shooting earlier this week in west Houston has died of his injuries.

Dominic Sumicek, age 11, was shot in an apartment complex parking lot on Old Farm Road at about 4:30 p.m. Monday.

The 41-year-old man with Dominic was fatally shot while trying to shield the boy from gunfire, multiple neighbors and the victim's ex told ABC13.

Police have not publicly released the man's name. However, the victim's ex-girlfriend has identified him to ABC13 as Emanuel Solomon, who was a rapper on YouTube called "Montana22."

Despite the man's efforts to protect the child, the 11-year-old was still mortally wounded. Dominic was pronounced dead at a hospital on Wednesday.

Solomon's ex said he lived at the complex with his girlfriend and her son, Dominic.

Police believe three armed suspects were waiting at the complex before they opened fire. The group then got into a waiting vehicle and drove away. HPD described the suspect vehicle as a black Pontiac sedan.

Eyewitness News returned to the complex on Tuesday, where neighbors expressed fear and emotion over what happened.

Despite the anxiety caused by the shooting, neighbors recalled a happier time with Dominic when they built him a bicycle. Neighbors said they cheered the boy on when he started riding it.

Police have not made any arrests and have only described the suspects as three Black males.

Police are reviewing home surveillance camera footage that may help them in the investigation. Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-8800 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

According to family, Solomon leaves behind three children.

The shooting was just one of the multiple incidents that police dealt with all in one evening.

One of the incidents involved a 16-year-old girl who died during a confrontation over what police called a "social media beef."

The big question is, how do you sound? You should record it and post it here for us to listen to
    I would if I had an autotune machine!

I would if I had an autotune machine!
    Maybe we can take up an MDS collection to get you one.

Thread Information