Thread: Instagram star O'Bryant Robinson (22) shot dead in Charlotte

Instagram star O'Bryant Robinson (22) shot dead in Charlotte

https://www.facebook.com/obryant.robinson.39

https://www.instagram.com/obryant_robinson/

https://www.instagram.com/caryvillian_/

https://www.instagram.com/iambizzle_/

https://flickprime.com/instagram-sta...-in-charlotte/

O'Bryant Robinson who is best recognized by his Instagram deal with iambizzle_ was shot dead in Charlotte.

According to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, officers responded to a taking pictures that occurred close to the 800 Block of Potenza Drive after 2:20 a.m. The sufferer was recognized as a 22-year-old Instagram model O'Bryant Robinson. He was pronounced dead on the scene.

IamBizzle was a social media star with over 74,000 Instagram followers and an OnlyFans web page the place he goes by the moniker Big Bizzle. Robinson had a son and was an aspiring rap musician. He additionally booked an look for performing and different leisure jobs.

The native police division has not named any suspects or motives in the shotting because the investigation is ongoing.

Robison was seemingly killed shortly after his final put up on Instagram and the information was initially met with disbelief. Several tributes started poured in as followers suspected he was a sufferer of a house invasion. Police haven't recognized any suspects and he seems to be the one sufferer in the taking pictures.

IamBizzle dead

A buddy reveals that Bizzle was set to release his album earlier than his premature demise: 'My Boy Told Me He Was Just Finna Drop His Tape Smh Shit Crazy iambizzle_ Love Ya Bro No More Late Night On That Call Of Duty My Ni**a 4L ‼️'

The late social media star launched one single on Spotify however had greater plans for his profession in leisure.

According to native stories, Robinson is the 98th murder sufferer in Charlotte this yr in a wave of violence in the town. He is survived by his son.

Key Glock shouldn't be dead

Due to Robison's resemblance to Young Dolph prot'g' Key Glock, many followers thought the Memphis rapper was the sufferer of the taking pictures that occurred in Charlotte. The Russian Cream rapper didn't reply to his demise rumor however tweeted shortly after he started to pattern over hypothesis that he was dead.

'Roses are crimson and this bankroll on me BLUE,' Glock tweeted seemingly in response to the rumor that he handed away.

There isn't any recognized connection between the late social media star and the Memphis rapper. Glock is the cousin of Young Dolph and the duo has launched the favored mixtape Dum and Dummer final yr. Glock adopted up with Yellow Tape and Son of a Gun ' each launched in 2020.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...d_in_Charlotte
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-26-2020 at 06:51 PM.

officers responded to a taking pictures
    wut?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    wut?
    Instagram model/celebrity trying to be a rapper. He was probably doing a photoshoot without permission from property owner or permit to use public property.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Instagram model/celebrity trying to be a rapper. He was probably doing a photoshoot without permission from property owner or permit to use public property.
    I just never heard of a "taking pictures" call....lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I re-read then I went to the original source. It is supposed to be:

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/c...-in-charlotte/

O’Bryant Robinson who is better known by his Instagram handle iambizzle_ was shot dead in Charlotte.

According to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, officers responded to a shooting that occurred near the 800 Block of Potenza Drive after 2:20 a.m. The victim was identified as a 22-year-old Instagram model O’Bryant Robinson. He was pronounced dead on the scene.

IamBizzle was a social media star with over 74,000 Instagram followers and an OnlyFans page where he goes by the moniker Big Bizzle. Robinson had a son and was an aspiring rap musician. He also booked an appearance for acting and other entertainment jobs.
    I'm thinking the guy who reposted the article may be weak in his English translations. Something like me and Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I re-read then I went to the original source. It is supposed to be:

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/c...-in-charlotte/

I'm thinking the guy who reposted the article may be weak in his English translations. Something like me and Spanish.
    Ah, okay, that makes more sense now!

I had to read it several times to understand it... then I had a duh moment: taking a picture means you are shooting something so taking pictures = shooting

Also, the IG link for iambizzle is not his. His is iambizzle_
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    I had to read it several times to understand it... then I had a duh moment: taking a picture means you are shooting something so taking pictures = shooting

Also, the IG link for iambizzle is not his. His is iambizzle_
    Thanks, I fixed it!

I was confused too...was he "shooting" at 2:20 am? That seems like a weird time to do a photo shoot. Also are photo shoots usually open to the public?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/po...HUL6ASUJ4CAO4/

Police identified 20-year-old Jaelyn Morrison as the suspect shooter and CMPD?s Violent Criminal Apprehension Team found him on Tuesday and took him into custody.

He has been charged with murder.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 05:40 PM.

Thread Information