Thread: Tx. Wife (Savannah Paschal, 30) Allegedly Killed by Husband Who Hid in Shower to Ambush Her, Then Posts Video on YouTube

Tx. Wife (Savannah Paschal, 30) Allegedly Killed by Husband Who Hid in Shower to Ambush Her, Then Posts Video on YouTube

https://www.facebook.com/vanna.rae

https://www.facebook.com/trent.paschal.908

https://people.com/crime/texas-wife-...essed-youtube/

After allegedly ambushing and killing his wife, a 48-year-old Texas man apparently posted a video to YouTube, apologizing to his young children.

According to a probable cause affidavit obtained by PEOPLE, Trent Paschal, 48, has been charged with murder for allegedly shooting his wife to death on Wednesday in their La Marque home. According to the affidavit, he shot his wife after emerging from the shower of the master bedroom's bathroom, where he had been hiding.

Police arriving to the residence Wednesday found Savannah Paschal, 30, unresponsive in the bedroom, bleeding from two gunshot wounds to the abdomen.

Savannah's mother, who was with her daughter, survived the incident, and told police Trent jumped out of the shower as she entered the bathroom.

"Trent stated that he was going to shoot both her and Savannah," reads the affidavit. "[Savannah's mother] shut the bathroom door on Trent, and started running out of the bedroom, toward the front of the house."

As she was running through the house, Savannah's mother tripped more than once. "As she was running away, she heard gunshots" and continued running, making her way to a neighbor's house.

Trent allegedly fled the home, and Savannah's mother returned to the home, finding her daughter on the floor, clinging to life. First responders were summoned to take Savannah to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Police eventually caught up with Trent in Houston, where, after a confrontation with officers, he was shot by a deputy. He was transported to a hospital for treatment and his condition is unknown.

The affidavit alleges a neighbor captured a recording of Trent on the phone with his wife’s aunt. In the recording, he is heard "confessing that he shot Savannah," the affidavit alleges.

Since his arrest, a YouTube clip running more than four minutes has been shared widely online.

In the video, Trent apparently speaks to his daughter, telling her he wants her "to know that I love you."

The video ends suddenly when he looks to his left, appears to see someone, and rushes into a darkened room.

Because he remains in a hospital receiving care, Trent Paschal has yet to enter a plea to the charge he faces.

It was unclear if he has an attorney who could speak on his behalf.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 10-24-2020 at 06:59 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Her last post was all about her and people at her work collecting money to support women leaving situations of domestic violence
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The video is creepy.....at the end you can hear him running into the bathroom and shutting the shower curtain.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Dammit. Is that fucker still alive? If he is, I hope they drag his ass to court with a hole still bleeding in him. Fucking asshole. Drag that piece of shit in and throw him on the floor of the courtroom and let him drift in and out of consciousness before deciding just to throw his ass in gen pop and forgetting about him until he bleeds out.

You sorry ass, less than human piece of shit. You deserve to suffer.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

The video is creepy.....at the end you can hear him running into the bathroom and shutting the shower curtain.
    Yes, it’s so creepy. I wonder if he ran into the bathroom bc he heard her coming home. I was expecting a crying “sorry for what I just did” video but looks like he filmed it before? I wonder when he first heard the call she had made the previous day. Did he think about it and plan all night or was it something he heard minutes previously? Either way, he seemed way to calm for a man about to shoot his wife dead. He sobbed a few times but I never saw any tears in his eyes. Pretty cold and calculating IMO
    RIP Savanah. Hoping her poor mother and her children have plenty of support around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    Yes, it’s so creepy. I wonder if he ran into the bathroom bc he heard her coming home. I was expecting a crying “sorry for what I just did” video but looks like he filmed it before? I wonder when he first heard the call she had made the previous day. Did he think about it and plan all night or was it something he heard minutes previously? Either way, he seemed way to calm for a man about to shoot his wife dead. He sobbed a few times but I never saw any tears in his eyes. Pretty cold and calculating IMO
    RIP Savanah. Hoping her poor mother and her children have plenty of support around them.
    Yeah, I think he heard her coming, he seemed to just stop talking like he heard something, then rush off. I thought when I first started watching, it was after he had done it. But then at the end when he rushed into the bathtub I realized it was before.

Also, I doubt he had much time after. Since she came in with her mom, the mom ran to a neighbors and when she came back to get her daughter he was gone, seems like he shot her and then took off right away.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Does anyone have a working link to the original video. YouTube removed and all I could find was the first 1.5 minutes which was beeped. I'm thinking from what I saw, the girl is not his.

I can't believe this guy was able to bond out!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't believe this guy was able to bond out!
    I can. Nine times out of ten Women don't matter when it comes to violence. If he had killed a cop you could be DAMN sure he wouldn't have been given bail.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I can. Nine times out of ten Women don't matter when it comes to violence. If he had killed a cop you could be DAMN sure he wouldn't have been given bail.
    Very true.

Thread Information