Thread: Madeline Kingsbury (26) found dead over two months after going missing; her ex-boyfriend has been arrested

Madeline Kingsbury (26) found dead over two months after going missing; her ex-boyfriend has been arrested

https://abcnews.go.com/US/minnesota-...ry?id=98384467

A Minnesota mother of two has been missing for nearly a week under "suspicious" circumstances, said police, who are investigating whether foul play is involved.

Madeline Kingsbury, 26, was last seen Friday morning, police said. She and her children's father dropped the children off at a day care shortly after 8 a.m. before returning to her home in Winona, according to Winona Police Chief Tom Williams. The children's father told police he left the house in Kingsbury's van around 10 a.m., but when he returned later that day, Kingsbury was not there, Williams said at a press conference Wednesday.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Kingsbury did not show up for work that day. She also did not respond to "numerous" calls and messages from friends and family and failed to pick up her children from day care that afternoon, which is "extremely out of character for her," police said.
    If the Husband took her van, then how was she supposed to get to work and pick up the kids? Investigators stated that they consider her disappearance suspicious and involuntary. They also said that video footage shows the van leaving the area at 10:00am and returning at 1:30pm and could not comment on who was driving it. However the husband stated that he took the van so that answers that question.

A tale as old as time. The husband killed her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    If the Husband took her van, then how was she supposed to get to work and pick up the kids? Investigators stated that they consider her disappearance suspicious and involuntary. They also said that video footage shows the van leaving the area at 10:00am and returning at 1:30pm and could not comment on who was driving it. However the husband stated that he took the van so that answers that question.

A tale as old as time. The husband killed her.

I agree. I know who suspect #1 should be. Two people get into a van, one gets out later... hmmm
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Her FB: https://www.facebook.com/maddi.kingsbury

Why do men/partners think they will get away with crap like this? Of course they are not releasing his name. I'm going to search to find it though.

People are saying this is him, Adam Fravel: https://www.facebook.com/larry.mccringleberry.7

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    People are saying this is him, Adam Fravel: https://www.facebook.com/larry.mccringleberry.7
    Mccringleberry .. I snickered.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

if you go to his page, family and relationships his dad is listed, his page mentions her being missing

Those are her kids in the photos so it's a safe guess.

DICK TIPS

The father of her children has made a statement. Also, the children have been removed from his care.

In a statement released by his attorney, Fravel insists he had nothing to do with Maddi's disappearance, but has dealt with a "myriad of accusations."

The full statement reads:

"Over the course of the last 12 days, my family and I have been subject to a myriad of accusations regarding the disappearance of the mother of my children, Maddi Kingsbury. During these last 12 days, I have cooperated with law enforcement at every turn, including sitting down for multiple interviews with Winona County law enforcement. I did not have anything to do with Maddi?s disappearance. I want the mother of my 5-year-old and 2-year-old to be found and brought home safely. I want that more than anything. Law enforcement advised me on April 2nd that they would not recommend that I attend the press conferences or that I assist in the searches due to safety concerns. However, my non-attendance and silence has been inferred by many as a sign of apathy, or worse. That could not be further from the truth. I want Maddi home and for her to be able to be with our two children. God Bless the Kingsbury family and please bring her home safely."

KARE 11 News reached out to the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, which is assisting Winona Police in the investigation, to ask about Fravel's statement.

"I?m not aware of any law enforcement advising Mr. Fravel not to attend news conferences or search for Madeline," BCA spokesperson Bonney Bowman responded.

"Obviously he's missing the mother of his two children," said Fravel's attorney Zach Bauer. "Adam has been consistent with law enforcement from the first time he sat down with them that he didn't have anything to do with Maddi's disappearance. This is the mother of his two children, obviously, he wants her home safe."

According to court documents, Fravel does not have custodial rights to the two children, and on April 4th police and child protection workers removed the kids from Fravel's home -- citing in part the possibility of "exposure to criminal activity in the children's home."

Fravel is fighting the child protection case in court.

His attorney reiterated that Fravel had nothing to do with Maddi's disappearance.

"Law enforcement I hope is keeping an open mind in the investigation, and Adam has been cooperative with law enforcement and will continue to be so," Bauer said.
    https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...a-3bd7e4b7daa3

He did it. Hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He did it. Hands down.

https://abc7chicago.com/maddi-kingsb...dren/13129741/

Children of missing Minnesota mom Maddi Kingsbury won't be released to their father, judge rules

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abc7chicago.com/maddi-kingsb...dren/13129741/

Children of missing Minnesota mom Maddi Kingsbury won't be released to their father, judge rules
    Good. It sounds like he's involved and it sounds like they think he is too. There has to be a good reason why they aren't giving him the kids.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/17/madeli...onship-sister/

Missing mom Madeline Kingsbury was looking to move out of home she shared with kids’ father: sister

Missing Minnesota mom Madeline Kingsbury and the father of her two young kids were no longer in a relationship when she vanished – and she was looking for a new place to live without him, according to her sister.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://nypost.com/2023/04/17/madeli...onship-sister/

Missing mom Madeline Kingsbury was looking to move out of home she shared with kids’ father: sister
    So it was the old, 'if I can't have you no one else can' thing.

So it was the old, 'if I can't have you no one else can' thing.
    I think so.

She has been found dead.

Minnesota police confirm human remains belong to missing mother day after children’s father’s arrest

The human remains found in southeastern Minnesota this week are of Madeline Kingsbury, a mother who was last seen alive on March 31, police confirmed Thursday.

“Unfortunately, while this discovery is not what we were hoping for, we are thankful to be able to bring Maddie home to her family,” Winona Police Chief Tom Williams said at a Thursday news conference.

On Wednesday, the Winona Police Department arrested the father of Kingsbury’s two children, 29-year-old Adam Fravel, “on probable cause” after a law enforcement officer found human remains “using information generated during the Madeline Kingsbury investigation,” the Winona Police Department said.

Police did not announce charges against Fravel, but records from the Winona County Detention Center show he was being detained on a second-degree murder charge. Authorities declined to comment further on the charge at a Thursday news conference.

The 26-year-old’s remains were found Wednesday afternoon in some brush off of Highway 43 in neighboring Fillmore County, police said. Her body was discovered off a “low-maintenance public roadway” and not on property owned by Fravel or his relatives, Williams said Thursday.
    Full story here: https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/08/us/ma...ota/index.html

Thread Information